Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have met bodyposipanda and she was really lovely. Stood and chatted to us with her sister, and then happily took some pictures. Really nice and genuine.

Reactions: 21

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
I've had interactions with Lily Pebbles twice in my line of work (don't want to say what I do for confidentiality reasons but it's in the healthcare field) this was about 3/4 years ago.

Both times she was complaining/moaning about something very insignificant, this won't surprise anyone who's aware of her content though, that's literally her in a nutshell!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

cherry_bomb

I know Mother (and Papa) Pukka a little as we have several mutual friends. She is lovely, very bright and funny and doesn't take herself too seriously, she's basically exactly the same in real life as on Instagram.

Reactions: 19

Aussie

VIP Member
This thread popped up yesterday for me. I don't think it was mentioned on this thread that the person who started this thread was a mummy influencer & got rumbled recently for slagging off about her mates (I use that term loosely!) on here. Very MOD

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

diygirl40

VIP Member
I knew anna saccone when she was younger. Lovely girl, i really couldnt say a bad word about her, always seemed happy and bubbly. We were never friends but we werent enemies either! There was an article about her in a local paper a few years ago about her and jonathans youtube channel and that was the first i heard about her being a vlogger
I wouldn't class her as a nice person now

Reactions: 18

cushtybert

VIP Member
I met Alfie Days aka pointless knob or whatever he calls himself nowadays. I took my teenager to a gaming festival and he was there, not as tall as I thought, looked petrified at talking to anyone and kept fiddling with his clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
I know a home account and she literally begs for each milestone (come on guys, I’m only 23 followers away from ....) . She even bought balloons for reaching 10k. She constantly begs for freebies, tags in every Tom, Dick and Harry hoping for an offer of an Ad. She’s changed since being obsessed with instagram.

• Haha

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I worked with an up and coming instamum, she was ruthless and would step on anyone to get to where to she wanted to be.

I don’t agree with how much she sells her kids, especially one with SEN who never looks happy with being photographed constantly.

• Wow
  • Sad
This is the kind of drama that I live for 😂😂😂
There’s so much about her 😂😂😂😂 i only lived in the same town for a couple of years and my god you couldn’t run a brothel in that town the girls do it for free 😂 a line of chop
And they ALL have messed up kids names
Dolly diva
Princess bliss
The list is endless

and most of them have had their kids taken off them at some point !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

newbielou

I saw brummymummy in Disneyland Paris 2 years ago at Christmas, I held the door open for her before I recognised her, she walked straight past with an air of importance a bit snappy, we then coincidentally ended up sitting directly behind her for Mickey and the magician, her kids were lovely but she just about ignored them, we saw her in a restaurant the following day (I forget which) and she spent the whole time on her phone, her husband seemed attentive to the kids though, someone had to be, I then watched her Disney vlogs when they were up when we got home and it’s when I began to see the light between what they portray and what they’re actually like, I was a huge fan of her, thought she was funny and approachable, irl she’s cold distant and rude. Just my 2 pennies

There’s also one called sammy bird who’s from Lincoln, I saw her in b and m, she was playing with her little one Harry being a bit silly, I went from thinking she’s from the local area and having a passing interest to really liking her, she’s just had another baby and I wish her all the best.

I know one trying desperately to claw her way to the top. (Under 10k followers) I hate it when she re-posts people going on about how lovely she is.

She is not - one of the most narcissistic and passive aggressive people I have ever come across. She has a child with a lot of special needs, her needs always come before those of her child - it's heartbreaking actually

• Wow

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
One of my daughters best friends has 20k+ followers.
she’s a very sweet girl but not to everyone’s taste, she’s extremely self absorbed and pre occupied with her image. I worry about her because I’ve known her since she was little and she is actually very insecure and fragile, she takes criticism very harshly.
but the stuff she gets sent!!!! Hundreds of pounds worth of stuff!

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Yeah but he still managed to get rich enough to have employ those business advisors!
Because gleam managed him. He made videos on YouTube and gleam saw he was popular and monetised him. He shills overpriced merch to kids I wouldn’t say he was business savvy he’s not Elon musk

are you alfies mum?

• Haha

Rose91

Chatty Member
Not me but my friend met Louise Pentland on her recent centre parcs trip in the swimming pool. Said she watched her vlogs, felt really embarrassed and swam away 😂

• Haha
I went to school with Kate wright (Ferdinand). Stuck up bitch then, stuck up bitch now. I didn’t have much to do with her thankfully.