Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Readread

VIP Member
I had the misfortune to meet some of the Middle East based female influencers (expats living there not actual Middle Easterners) and my suspicions were confirmed. Despite the independent businesswoman image they portray online they have actually had a helping hand by a rich husband/sponsor and constantly pester cafes and hotels for freebies.
Who have you met?

MrsHater

Chatty Member
Yes. I met her once too, she had no interest in me at all because she’s couldn’t offer her any freebies. So socially awkward too, like a lot of the prolific instagrammers/ bloggers.
If it’s not free, she’s not interested! I can’t find a thread on her but would like to start one. I can’t work out how to create one though.

idk2

VIP Member
Not an influencer but YouTuber JDRMakeup (Jess Ratchford) was on the same course as her at university. Only spoke to her a couple of times but some of the other girls in my class who had lived with her in uni accommodation said she was awful to live with.

Forgot to add to my previous comment: also met Imogenation & BenSalad together. Mad as hatters. BenSalad just randomly started telling my friend and I about how Imogen was bullied at school. (This was before she posted all of her bullying storytimes on her channel)
Oh no! I really liked watching JDRMakeUp back a few years ago! She seems a bit high maintenance and very middle class but relatable.