Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatktdid

I had two on admission to hospital (one at A&E, one at the ward). I was never told the result, actually, but I had no symptoms & they kept me in the non-covid ward along with elderly people šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Iā€™ve had one as part of my job, havenā€™t heard of anyone having an unclear result yet.

Tests isnā€™t pleasant but not awful, I wasnā€™t expecting it though! I drove in to the testing tent and left gagging and with tears in my eyes šŸ˜… thankfully it was negative

Lumpfish

VIP Member
So Iā€™m currently nearly 8 weeks pregnant and it came out at the beginning of the week that one of our employees in work had tested positive for the virus. I donā€™t think I have it I have no symptoms but I went and had a test done yesterday more so for peace of mind and because I started to get really paranoid about it. I got the results this morning and itā€™s come back unclear so Iā€™m having to go and do another today just wondering if anyone else has had the same result and it ended up negative?? Or has anyone had a test done
Iā€™ve never heard of anyone having an ā€œunclearā€ result - Iā€™m assuming that there wasnā€™t enough specimen for the test?

seaborgium

Yes, when in A&E after ten days of being very unwell, it was my thyroid and silent reflux playing up, although did begin to suspect the virus. I found the test hard as don't like people so close in my face, triggers my PTSD from childhood abuse.