Has anyone had to get tested for covid??

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m currently nearly 8 weeks pregnant and it came out at the beginning of the week that one of our employees in work had tested positive for the virus. I don’t think I have it I have no symptoms but I went and had a test done yesterday more so for peace of mind and because I started to get really paranoid about it. I got the results this morning and it’s come back unclear so I’m having to go and do another today just wondering if anyone else has had the same result and it ended up negative?? Or has anyone had a test done

Did you do the test yourself? I know if you touch your teeth or lips or something with the swab it can obscure the results.

My sister in law and her sons tests both came back inconclusive at first, but their retests came back negative!

Reactions: 1
I've had a test for research purposes for Imperial College, not because I had symptoms. It came back negative

I was tested, did it myself last week. Tickling my tonsils was tricky because i Didn’t want to ruin the test, but couldn’t stop gagging

i had to have one recently a few days before a minor outpatient op. it was sine at the hospital..wasn't 't as bad as i was expecting!
result was negative.
what i would really like is antbody test to see if i had Covid back in march (covid tests only being given if you was hospitalized back then)

So I’m currently nearly 8 weeks pregnant and it came out at the beginning of the week that one of our employees in work had tested positive for the virus. I don’t think I have it I have no symptoms but I went and had a test done yesterday more so for peace of mind and because I started to get really paranoid about it. I got the results this morning and it’s come back unclear so I’m having to go and do another today just wondering if anyone else has had the same result and it ended up negative?? Or has anyone had a test done
I’ve never heard of anyone having an “unclear” result - I’m assuming that there wasn’t enough specimen for the test?

i had to have one recently a few days before a minor outpatient op. it was sine at the hospital..wasn't 't as bad as i was expecting!
result was negative.
what i would really like is antbody test to see if i had Covid back in march (covid tests only being given if you was hospitalized back then)
i work for the NHS so we’ve all had the antibody test, one of my colleagues tested positive for Covid but her antibody test came back negative.Another colleague tested positive for antibodies but had never had a positive covid-19 result everyone was puzzled and agreed that the antibody tests are not 💯 effective.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Had one pre surgical procedure. I found the nasal worse than the throat,thought she was trying to poke my brains out.lol

I’ve never heard of anyone having an “unclear” result - I’m assuming that there wasn’t enough specimen for the test?
I don’t know to be honest but it says on the booklet I got when I did the test that you can get one of 3 results, negative, unclear or positive

I had two on admission to hospital (one at A&E, one at the ward). I was never told the result, actually, but I had no symptoms & they kept me in the non-covid ward along with elderly people 🤷‍♀️

I’ve had one as part of my job, haven’t heard of anyone having an unclear result yet.

Tests isn’t pleasant but not awful, I wasn’t expecting it though! I drove in to the testing tent and left gagging and with tears in my eyes 😅 thankfully it was negative

Yes, when in A&E after ten days of being very unwell, it was my thyroid and silent reflux playing up, although did begin to suspect the virus. I found the test hard as don't like people so close in my face, triggers my PTSD from childhood abuse.