Harrypickard96_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone warned him on his post other day about driving the morning after a night out and he basically bit her head off saying “I don’t need you to tell me not to drink drive” etc etc thinks because he’s had a few hours sleep he’ll be fine when in reality he’ll be well, well over the limit.
Well when he finds out The fines are means tested and you get an instant ban he might not be so bleeping smug about it.
He could literally kill someone. Prick.

Reactions: 9
Someone warned him on his post other day about driving the morning after a night out and he basically bit her head off saying “I don’t need you to tell me not to drink drive” etc etc thinks because he’s had a few hours sleep he’ll be fine when in reality he’ll be well, well over the limit.
What a prick. He won't be snapping if he crashes into someone and injures or even worse kills them. I expect he'd be the type to try and get sympathy and not accept he's to blame though. :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sophie isn’t a consultant or dan sully.... they were both there. That little gang don’t seem as tight knit any more
He never actually gets invited I’m pretty sure he bought or bummed tickets for last years how embarrassing having to buy tickets and not be invited

Reactions: 4
Has he actually said he drives to work after being out on the piss? Maybe he gets a lift to work?
In past posts I’ve seen he’s been in his car during breaks and after. Going from the post above yours he admits he still does too.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
He never actually gets invited I’m pretty sure he bought or bummed tickets for last years how embarrassing having to buy tickets and not be invited
Somebody posted on here after the last SW ball that Izzie had got him a ticket for that particular one so he didn't get in on his own merit if that's true.

Reactions: 2
How is the remotely SW View attachment 23846
Whats disgusting is that he is giving a vulnerable community completely the wrong perspective of Slimming World and how it shouldnt be done and if hes going to have a cheat day, how about keeping it to himself rather than showing off Mcdonalds meals especially if a majority of the Slimming World community may have eating disorders and will see his posts and cave into a Mcdonalds themselves screwing up their Slimming World plan.

Whats disgusting is that he is giving a vulnerable community completely the wrong perspective of Slimming World and how it shouldnt be done and if hes going to have a cheat day, how about keeping it to himself rather than showing off Mcdonalds meals especially if a majority of the Slimming World community may have eating disorders and will see his posts and cave into a Mcdonalds themselves screwing up their Slimming World plan.
People have said that to him and he’s kicked off saying he posts the good and bad etc.

Think it was when he went on a holiday abroad and was just posting rubbish food 24/7 and he got some backlashes and basically told people don’t like it - F off

Reactions: 1
People have said that to him and he’s kicked off saying he posts the good and bad etc.

Think it was when he went on a holiday abroad and was just posting rubbish food 24/7 and he got some backlashes and basically told people don’t like it - F off
Ah people are better off not following him anyway if he's going to be a rude sod, can't imagine how " inspirational " he would be as a consultant lol

Ah people are better off not following him anyway if he's going to be a rude sod, can't imagine how " inspirational " he would be as a consultant lol
He would be good as a consultant for conning people into eating the junk that he eats and then his members will wonder why they aren't loosing any weight 😂 and thats when they will keep paying £5 a week to keep attending group

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just looked at this bellends profile haven’t looked in a while I simply can not tolerate him I gain one week and lose the next.. no mate you’ve gained or maintained for the last 4 weeks isn’t slimming world a weight loss plan gaining and losing one week to the next is not following the plan your not losing weight open your eyes! Start being honest with your army

Has anyone see. Bekki_kong_sw is running a competition on who can make the best #harrysyorkshirepuddings (and yes telling people to use that hashtag!)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone see. Bekki_kong_sw is running a competition on who can make the best #harrysyorkshirepuddings (and yes telling people to use that hashtag!)
what a sad trout. mind you, his dad was doing the same pickardspuds was the hashtag he used 😂😂

Reactions: 2
FFS Yorkshire Puddings were around long before he was born
and will be around long after he’s dead and gone.
They ain’t your Yorkshire Puddings mate......
and beside those burnt ugly things you serve up ain’t nothing
to rave about

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.