Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instawhut!

Supposed to be a slimming world account and supposed to have so many people saying how much of an inspiration he is but yet here he is doing a giveaway of a massive calorific shitty Sarah’s Creative Kitchen (surprised there’s not a thread on her yet!) chocolate egg?!?! Not very inspirational to me. Absolute beg. And bollocks has he lost 8st - what a joke!
I dont get it either!. I love chocolate and have a real sweet tooth but the photo of the egg made me feel sick. People who are overweight and looking for someone to inspire them dont need arseholes like him in their lives. Just another ploy to 'earn' legit followers. Never wanted to get any chocolate from that company. Overpriced for what it is.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
He’s a lying fraud. How the hell has he got so many followers, most of his photos a reused, he never shows his proper weight loss, no proof of his weight loss and his if he’s asked any questions he can’t answerr there either deleted or blocked!! Joshclark_sw is a genuine sliming worldwr and worth a follow
Totally agree with you.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Why’s he cooking poached eggs in a fryingpan with water. Why not just use a normal pan like everyone else. He’s going to make out he’s invented the poached egg now isn’t he
Can't you see that these aren't just any old poached eggs these are Prickards perfect frying pan produced poached eggs. Another fantastic invention by the maestro who bought to us the yorkshire pudding, the hash brown and Easter egg shells filled with squirty cream and kiddies sweets 😂