Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
So, after reading a post about this site being about bullying i was horrified (saw lolliegogglers petition post on her story) i was intrigued and wondered what horrendous things had been said about these wonderful people that were trying to inspire others...

Well i feel like a right naive idiot! I never even though of questioning such people (JT, HP & Mrs HInch) of their intentions because of the people they have 'helped' Now i see it all for what it really is and i think these things should be brought to light. Basically, they are clearly that desperate for some sort of fame, they have lied, been decietful and just generally brainwashed all these people that look for some form of help in their lives, a distraction from their problems, inspiration, someone they can relate to, etc. Dont get me wrong, i am not into name calling and being nasty for no reason, but from What i have read, genuine concern has been expressed and lies have been exposed.

Their little armies will regularly go on about trolls and how awful they are, but then happily descend upon anyone who dares to have an opinion that doesnt lick the arses of said accounts. Aboslute and utter hypocrites, thats a fact not trolling!

I have been thinking about writing this paragraph for some time, but i wanted to know more, before i dared to voice my opinion against their instagram empires.

Honestly, in my experience slimming world didnt work for me, but people like JT and HP made me think that it would by copying them when really all they were doing was feeding my anxiety and obsessing over everything that went in my mouth. I know SW works for LOTS of people and thats wonderful, and i think it would have for me if it wasnt for people like them on IG. Hinching again, fed my anxiety and ocd and i got myself in such a state over my house having one thing out of place, because i had ridiculously high standards set by some random woman in essex that i didnt even know.i had the mentality of 'I live in a decent sized flat with a dog and my partner my home should never be messy' which i know now is utterly obsurd! Dont get me wring i like it tidy because it made me feel better, but the constant spraying, hording and obsessing was ridiculous. And dont get me started on the chemicals/recycling issue!!

Anyway, the point of this post, is to acknowledge and thank you guys for helping me to see the light on these fame hungry instagrammers, as i was i fortunately sucked in!
Whats the persons insta name need to see what she said regarding tattle

Janey1

My apologies. I misread.. it's been a long day. When people commented that they bet the Nan is unsure of what goes on, I thought you all meant the SW page and some of the advertising like her scarf with the necklace and so on. She must know to a degree about some of it, but the more 'naughty' stuff such as what people commented on further back about I am sure she is none the wiser. I perhaps need to read things a little better in future and apologies. All I can say is thank god for the weekend!

I get the vibe this kid does not work! He lives an extremely lazy / social / all about nothing life style.
This whole princess planning where he drives over 200 miles to help, i am 99% sure that he wont get paid an does it out of the goodness of his heart.
Literally wtf....

Wambam

He should not be allowed to associate himself with slimming world in anyway when he doesn’t follow the plan he follows his own plan and gives out wrong advice is there anyway to contact slimming world via email or something

Marnic

I actually think that post is full of irony and is having a dig 🤣🤣🤣🤣 obviously he wont see that though.

Exactly this.

I think in response to this thread ,which he is clearly reading, then he'll be posting certificates or slimmer of the week sticker or something. Hes still got a few days for them to arrive before his monday "weigh in" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Or one of his consultant buddies can post him a few.

String Man

VIP Member
Jack’s back with more indulgences!
4 weeks until skin removal surgery Gofunders!
Has he actually reached his goal weight? If not then he shouldn't be having skin removal surgery yet. My understanding is that you should reach goal weight and then maintain for a while before having it done.

Plus if they believe what they are saying ie this site is bullying/trolling etc then what is it when a follower makes an innocent comment and all their followers go crazy at them? Ive seen so many people have "an army" of followers hound them because they dared to ask a question. Works both ways so maybe a petition should be started and submitted to instagram to close certain accounts for allowing their followers to openly attack people on their page as they are affectly encouraging it.
Have you seen what part time working mummy's army has done 😲

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Do you really think they are unaware of him and it needs consultants to draw their attention to him?
He hashtags SW all over the place. SW know their brand has a huge presence on insta so they will see monitor it and are obviously complicit it what he is posting.
Think about it. He claims he lost 8 stone eating what he likes with their plan. Its a marketing dream, whether or not he is honest is irrelevent.
I think you credit your bosses with too much of a conscience.
If I remember rightly some of the more well known slimming world members man the social media accounts at intervals because JT did a stint last summer and as for hashtags and tagging just about every slimming world member of which there appears to be hundreds of thousands do the same thing do you seriously think they read them all? He's just a tiny fish in a big pond when it comes to SW tags.