Harry Styles #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I could see them staying together and getting married or something. They seem quite similar people.
Well, 9 months for Mr Styles is not that long 😅 how long did he date Olivia? 2 years?
Taylor is cute but I don’t know if I will like any of his girlfriends more than Camille

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well, 9 months for Mr Styles is not that long 😅 how long did he date Olivia? 2 years?
Taylor is cute but I don’t know if I will like any of his girlfriends more than Camille
It’s more like almost a year now right? He was flying back and forth to see her in London in May last year. Who knows, we’ll see. He’s 30 now and a bit of a different stage of his life post-Olivia imo.

Stevie Nicks is at hyde park in July. Totally expecting her to bring him out as a guest performer to sing with her.
Unfortunately I would have had to sell a kidney to afford tickets, travel and accommodation 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Stevie Nicks is at hyde park in July. Totally expecting her to bring him out as a guest performer to sing with her.
Unfortunately I would have had to sell a kidney to afford tickets, travel and accommodation 😭
I’m seeing her in Manchester… it didn’t even cross my mind but now I’ll be slightly disappointed if she doesn’t bring him out🤣🤣

Don't kill me but I'm going.
---
SCREAMING CRYING THROWING UP
I'm wondering if he'll tour next year, or do a Vegas residency, I'm totally prepared to sell feet pics to be there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i’m going and had the same thought 🤞🏻 i will combust if it happens

Reactions: 1
Well he is an investor in the new arena......hopefully its actually open by the time Stevie gets there 😉
That arena is such a tit show at the minute. Whoever is project managing as royally f’d it. Would be interesting to see what public opinion is like about attending shows there now given the issue with safety in the latest release to Manchester Evening News.