Harry Styles #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats the mens pond in hampstead!! I go there a lot. Do you know when this was from? def think thats taylor with him....women not usually allowed tho hmmmmmm
Think it was either Christmas Day or Boxing Day, the men’s pond usually let women as a special event since the mixed ponds is closed I think

Reactions: 3
Think it was either Christmas Day or Boxing Day, the men’s pond usually let women as a special event since the mixed ponds is closed I think
I hope women were allowed as I think it's v important to have single sex spaces for both men and women.
I loved seeing all the Holmes Chapel footage last night, I went earlier this year and have my name on the village sign, along with the Harry Wall, also did the walking tour and bought loads in the bakery

Reactions: 1
Oh gawd, how much is the residency gonna cost me <weeps into eating value noodles for months>

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm as big as a fan as they come, but stalking him is seriously weird and creepy behaviour.

Reactions: 9
I'm as big as a fan as they come, but stalking him is seriously weird and creepy behaviour.
I agree. He enjoys walking around London and other places without bodyguards not attracting attention to him so hope he doesn't let this stop him.

Reactions: 7
Sorry been trying to ignore the fact that the 16 year old from the xfactor that I fancied is now 30 and I am in fact not 10 years of age but a grown adult with a job and responsibilities x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At the football to support united and he has hair… my husband is so back xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is practically my fantasy. Harry Styles and Rob Edwards under one roof 😂

Reactions: 2