Harry Styles #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry was horrible to me in my dream last night 😭😭 proper embarrassed me in front of everyone at a random tour date but then apologised when he saw I was upset and gave me a really long hug which we nearly kissed during
YOURE SO LUCKY 😭😭😭😭😭 why can’t I have dreams like that ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has anybody else seen whats happening on social media with Harry’s merch? Like I get him and his team probably didn’t have malicious intend but you’d think they would atleast do some research as what it references kind of not great, like in a lot of states in Germany it would be a criminal offence to wear it and you’d get some bad looks in Netherlands and Poland. It’s the fact there’s (mostly American) fans defending it and saying it’s not that deep. Like being surrounded by a hate symbol especially as a Jewish fan must be scary. I do hope his team addresses it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
for those out of the loop like i was - harry''s releasing merch that has "HH" embroidered on the side, probs stands for Harry's House. HH also = Heil Hitler. it's abit astounding that no one in his team flagged this as an issue throughout the entire designing process.

also, ngl but american fans are so bleeping annoying with the "its not that deep" all the time. you may be used to growing up in a society where ~hurhur freedom of speech trumps all~, but in other countries we actually respect history & its victims and try not to let it repeat itself. bleeping ignorant.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m a Jewish fan and tbh wouldn’t have made the connection myself but I don’t live in Germany or Poland so idk how the reaction would go down there if you went to the supermarket in it. Probably for the best that they revise the design a bit though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
all i've been listening to for the past month is Harry's House. i expect my baby to come out of me singing Satellite 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That Rolling Stone magazine feature on him is another step in soft-launching his homosexuality to his rabid female fan base.

My Rolling Stone magazine has arrived in all its glory:love::love:he is ridiculously beautiful. And I will be spreading Harry propaganda no matter what his performance in the two films are like🤣

Reactions: 1
My Rolling Stone magazine has arrived in all its glory:love::love:he is ridiculously beautiful. And I will be spreading Harry propaganda no matter what his performance in the two films are like🤣
Mine arrived too, I’ve got the US one on its way as well🫣 I’m a sucker for a magazine cover😫🤣

• Heart
Mine arrived too, I’ve got the US one on its way as well🫣 I’m a sucker for a magazine cover😫🤣
I know somebody thats going to Japan in the next week so I'm going to ask them to keep an eye out for the Japanese edition👀

Heartbroken, She thought she was gonna watch a good clip of Harry acting, couldn’t of been further from the truth
Just to say this is a hollyoaks reference taken from a Curtis and Aj scene
‘Heartbroken, she thought she was about to get engaged, couldn’t of been further from the truth’
As reading back I do realised how harsh it sounds if the reference is not understood 🙈

Anyways I’m still quite excited to see the movie, I hope it’s good

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just to say this is a hollyoaks reference taken from a Curtis and Aj scene
‘Heartbroken, she thought she was about to get engaged, couldn’t of been further from the truth’
As reading back I do realised how harsh it sounds if the reference is not understood 🙈

Anyways I’m still quite excited to see the movie, I hope it’s good
My fav thing ever is 'Trish' being Denise bloody Welch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi! New here! Really rate Harry. Think he comes across proper kind and genuine and there's no denying he's talented.

What's the deal with people accusing him of 'gay/queer baiting'? I've heard this a few times but don't get it.

He hasn't actually spoken about his sexuality has he? And, more to the point, why is it anyone's business?

He wears what he wants and happens to have been photographed with women who he's then been (correctly or not) connected with.

• Heart
Reactions: 3