Harry Styles #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much prefer the Live On Tour and American Love On Tour leg outfits to the ones we’ve seen the past few weeks tbh

Much prefer the Live On Tour and American Love On Tour leg outfits to the ones we’ve seen the past few weeks tbh
Definitely! My favourite from the European leg was Wembley night 2 but maybe because I saw him in the flesh 😂 I loved today’s one though. But some of them did not do him justice!
Can wait to see what he wears on Sunday… i might’ve spent last month overtime money on tickets for the last European date 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Obviously my favourite is Glasgow.
Other than that, Vienna.

Definitely! My favourite from the European leg was Wembley night 2 but maybe because I saw him in the flesh 😂 I loved today’s one though. But some of them did not do him justice!
Can wait to see what he wears on Sunday… i might’ve spent last month overtime money on tickets for the last European date 🙈🙈
I was meant to be at Wembley, I got Covid.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
As a marvel fan I'm happy .however I've seen plenty of harry fans saying there going to go see it just because Harry's in it 😆

I don't know who styles Harry, but they are SPOT ON. His wardrobe is amazing. Extremely classy. 💕

Reactions: 1
I think this tour the styling has been dreadful! The last one was better but, even then the styling was lazy - it was mostly the same outfit but in different colours with the odd different outfit thrown in (like the gorgeous black suit with the fluffy arms 😍)

Reactions: 5
So yesterday not only I made eye contact with Harry he also sang fine line. I’m dead and my life is made 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 8
so jealous you got to hear it live!!! hope you had the be at time xx
I quite literally sobbed! Fine line is my favorite song and he only sang it in Glasgow so I had no hope..and Wembley was amazing but the atmosphere in the smaller venue was just 🥹 and this time my poor bf was in charge of filming while a was just enjoying. It was very special 🥹😊
The picture was a screenshot from my video, you guys let me know but I think we made eye contact 😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I quite literally sobbed! Fine line is my favorite song and he only sang it in Glasgow so I had no hope..and Wembley was amazing but the atmosphere in the smaller venue was just 🥹 and this time my poor bf was in charge of filming while a was just enjoying. It was very special 🥹😊
The picture was a screenshot from my video, you guys let me know but I think we made eye contact 😂😂
ahhhhhh he really did look at you!! jealous 🤣 glad you had an amazing time 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 2
omg your view!!! deffo looks like he’s looking at you!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
omg your view!!! deffo looks like he’s looking at you!
It’s funny how I paid so much more money for Wembley for pitch and saw a fair bit but most of the time couldn’t see anything if he wasn’t in the catwalk because people are so close together. For this one I paid a normal standing ticket (69€) and arrived just 45 minutes before the supporting act and this was my view 🥹 I’ve rewatched my cinema video too many times 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Harry was horrible to me in my dream last night 😭😭 proper embarrassed me in front of everyone at a random tour date but then apologised when he saw I was upset and gave me a really long hug which we nearly kissed during

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6