Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Someone asked him in the comments what made him change to the “proper B choice”, and he said “not sure really, maybe being stricter with myself to get some beef off in the next 8 weeks”! Doesn’t stop him eating mountains of beige then?
Get some beef off? Stop eating a whole cows worth of beef then? Fucking Lego headed cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 18

anonymous1221

One thing I don’t like about the “Skinny Food Co.” range is them adding #NotGuilty onto each of their products. No one should feel guilty about eating anything, and it’s dividing foods into “good” and “bad”, which leads to binge and restrict cycles and other types of disordered eating. I certainly don’t feel guilty adding two tablespoons of Aldi ketchup to my meals for about 30 calories. It’s nonsense.

Reactions: 17

Foundmypeople

They do... I have, as have many many others... we all get marooned on blocked island... there are about 2000+ inhabitants of said island, all awaiting rescue from someone that has seen his certificates.... There is someone out there, like that film
'Jason & The Argonauts' searching for them...

'Harry & The Lost Slimming World Pamphlets', not coming to a cinema near you, you, or especially you anytime soon....
Haha amazing. Harry Pickard and the chamber of bullshit 😂😂 I’m not sure what offends me most, his blatant lies or his fucking eyebrows 😬

• Haha

lizziew92

I've just been catching up on here, been away at a trade show with work. My stick insect of a colleague was boring me to death on the last day with how all the crap we end up eating when we're doing the trade show makes her gain weight so I was just entertaining myself by using HP one liners on her 'yeah but easy on easy off', 'line drawn when this finishes' etc :ROFLMAO: it helped pass the time anyway.....

• Haha

lizziew92

Omg he’s posted something about being excited about his new ‘venture’ and the comments are so cringey 🤦‍♀️

One person asked if it’s becoming a SW consultant and someone else said model 😂😂😂😂 where does he find them 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Pretty sure we've had this argument on here before. Said it then and I'll say it again, people on this website are absolute hypocrites. People call other people's children fat, attack every part of someone's character, say people 'look rapey', attack people's innocent family but god forbid someone innocently asks about someone's sexuality! Stop trying to censor what other people say ffs.

And FYI yes, he's gay

Last edited:

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Agree it is an absolute tragedy what has happened with Ms. Flack, but Harold.... you cannot CANNOT sit here taking the moral high ground when you allow your prickettes to gang up on and hound people that question you and the bullshit you tell...

you havent lost 8 stone and doritos dont make tacos you absolute fucking knobend.

Attachments

• Heart

Maxine1974

E998173F-AC8D-411A-BCFA-A39515E67BDC.jpeg

He’s such a little show off...
“We always use” blah blah like he’s some sort of celebrity jet setter 🙄
Sad twat is having a week in Gran Canaria but makes out it’s a bespoke tailor made holiday to the Maldives....

• Haha
  • Angry

bacon_is_good_for_me

Guess who’s just became a member of the blocked club 😂

Also proof that Harry reads this thread because the only reason I could have been blocked was for leaving the “hi Harry!” comment on @Csull Instagram post (the one where someone who was probably Harry tried to say she didn’t have enough speed foods on her grid)...and the only way he would have known about that post is by reading this thread.

HARRY YOU LYING LITTLE FUCKER!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Loopybird69

VIP Member
He's such a twat... I can't stand Chinese and even I know that chips and curry sauce aren't Chinese.... just cos you got them from the Chinese 🙄🙄🤣🤣 if my son was online posting this shit I'd be having a serious word with him.... oh and I can't see anything about him on the consultant page he tagged she hasn't posted in a year !
Chinese chips? So chips bought from a Chinese take away??
Does that mean he has Indian chips? Caribbean chips? Spanish chips? Pub chips??

• Haha
Omg he’s posted something about being excited about his new ‘venture’ and the comments are so cringey 🤦‍♀️

One person asked if it’s becoming a SW consultant and someone else said model 😂😂😂😂 where does he find them 😂
He’s got a stall on east gate market knocking out fake gucci and his own take on jd seasonings called HP rubs , dabbles on the side under the counter with bathtub vodka and he sells motivational plaques you can watch him engrave for you with such quotes as “easy on,easy off” and “live your best life”

• Haha