Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
My first thread suggestion I feel like jesus.

Those fucking fishcakes do my head in!
I’ve had them - Very fishy and cheesy 🤮 When the cheese bursts out it looks like something from Dr Pimple Popper 🤢 Hazza is obsessed with them; if it’s beige and breaded, he’s straight in there 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Anotherct

VIP Member
His meal is close to 1000 calories!!! Honestly how are people so blind to the fact that he isn’t eating all this and then actually loosing anything significant!
So I did a little test - just for lols. Last week I did SW but watched my portions, ate salads and lots of veg etc, I lost 5lb, had lots of energy and felt great. This week I ate barely any speed or healthy food other than a banana and lots of beige food, but stayed in syns and didn’t weigh cheese etc, I lost 1lb (I have a bit to lose), I’m tired and feel like shit. If you want the weight loss you need to actually be in a calorie deficit and eat healthy. These idiots who maintain or lose half a pound but follow him, THIS IS WHY. Yes you might be eating less calories than a takeaway but it’s not fucking healthy. Back to the veg and fruit bandwagon I go.

Sassysaurus

Definitely not 5%. It's too 'thick' if you get what I mean 😂😂 like the cheap full fat stuff. It's minced thicker than the reduced fat mince. It's the orange cheese debate all over again 😂😂
Don't be silly guys, it is 5% mince. He gets it from his local butcher John, who hand rears the leanest cow with JD seasonings and poached eggs especially for Hazza.

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Oh my GAWD! Literally gonna fit right in here. I hate the way the drones leap on his brown food pics. WHERE ARE HIS WEIGHTLOSS CERTIFICATES?!?! Why is no one calling him out on his bullshit?! Be may have lost 8st in total but that’s just 4 times losing the same 2st! I hate the way he spends all week posting TAKEAWAYS not even takeaways then does a random -4 this week and no one, NOT ONE PERSON even questions it!
They do... I have, as have many many others... we all get marooned on blocked island... there are about 2000+ inhabitants of said island, all awaiting rescue from someone that has seen his certificates.... There is someone out there, like that film
'Jason & The Argonauts' searching for them...

'Harry & The Lost Slimming World Pamphlets', not coming to a cinema near you, you, or especially you anytime soon....

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
again, that pic of harold, there are clearly YEARS between the photographs....

and no way does he look 8 stone lighter...there would be fuck all left of the little runt...

I've lost 7 stone since end of feb 2019, and I've got skin saggier than harrys nans tits.

he is a fucking liar.

Why are people praising that binge eating post?! It's so unhealthy. His insides must be ruined.

Things like this is why people have weight problems.
ruined insides...brillo pad hair, lego headed cunt... 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

barry_the_fake

I know you are reading this. I know this is going to drive you nuts ‼ You are trying to block everyone ‼ Trouble is. I am following you. I have been for some time I can provide screenshots to this group so we can see how your lies persist. You’re a liar. A fraud. A fake. A phoney. A child. You post rubbish. I am calling you out Harry. I am looking after people who don’t see you for what you are. You know you’re all of the above and more.
lots of love 💕
Barry.
ps enjoy your carb filled weekend and your phoney weigh in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
How will Harry cope now that his fav 0.5syn nuggets are now 1 syn each? Use the ‘well I’m still counting 1/2 cos it’s never harmed me’ rule 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Maxine1974

This idiot has just driven past me in his merc Reg N2* HAR🙄 and he was on the phone 🤯🤬🤯 either texting/scrolling thru Insta etc
Along the A64 towards Leeds.
What a BELLEND

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Imnotahero

Wonder if the cafe would have had promotions like “off plan buffet stuff ya face day”

Or “Easy on easy off”

And “Line drawn day”

• Haha
Reactions: 19

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Must say I liked him and Jack Towers, this website has opened my eyes to so much.
I got fed up with Jack Towers the day he spent 12 hours building up his followers with a promise of showing them his special recipe for extra thick bolognese. His big secret? Cook it longer 😐

That was before I found out all about the money business. Another cockwomble of the highest order.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Kayelz54

Good ol’ Local garage! located next to the local butchers just round the corner from where the local eggs are on the side of the road

• Haha

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
One slice, two slice who gives a fuck, let's talk about the carcinogenic bacon masked by those prostitute eggs...

I asked him for advice directly yesterday, he ignored me... 😥
Screenshot_20200327-070259_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

anonymous1221

See Harold is still trying to flog seasonings in the middle of a pandemic. Yes Harold, as a final year nursing student who is expected to work on the frontlines of a pandemic for free, which “rub” I’m going to use on my tea each night truly is a top priority! 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart