Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I also can’t believe he’s the only one out of his sw group who is on Instagram. I’m sure there must be others who attend that are on the ‘ gram. So why aren’t they following him and praising him like his consultant 🤔🤔🤔🤔
think about it, he's the only one that attends his group, because his groups in his fucking head.

I notice no breakfast from hazza this morn... gauged on pizza and chips last nite, at some point today, his fingers will go down his throat in quick fashion.. and he will count that as his speed food.

cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Oh that ticked me, definitely got a lob-on
So is Harry really trying to make out he owns a VW Golf, Range Rover and a Mercedes 😂
No doubt his devout followers will think he does, this boy cannot get a picture taken of himself without the GG belt on show or a flash car in the background. Why does he think that being a braggy little cunt makes him likeable? It’s not appealing to anybody!

• Haha

Loalaabbb

My consultants a compete car crash. When someone commented that there were only a few big chips in the sw chips when they first came out then loads of bits of tiny potato, she actually said ‘yes they make them like that so they can please everyone’ 🙄 we’re fat not stupid hun....

• Haha

Dottiedoos

Thread title suggestion.
His Blocked list is growing ever longer, what's he hiding you have to ponder?

Marnic

View attachment 29910

“Ooooh look everyone, I’ve got a Mercedes!!! And I’ve bribed someone to take a photo of me cleaning my car - hmmm, similar to when I went on hols and paid the staff to take pics of me so I could pretend I had friends” 😂

Also, does he have a lob-on 🍆 cleaning his car or is that just my dirty mind?? 🤣
Cleaning mummy or daddy’s car for his allowance 🤦🏽‍

• Haha

Mimimad

I stopped going to sw group as my consultant was at least 20 stone! She was a huge! Which for me is ridiculous as she’s meant to be a motivation! Don’t get me wrong she was lovely but it was like a comedy act, she couldn’t walk without swaying and if you gained weight she’d be like do you know why? And id say yes I had a takeaway and she would be like ooooh gurt lush what did you have? 😂😂😂lovely women but no way should she be a sw consultant!!! a couple of people have complained about her yet because she’s on an old contract she doesn’t need to be in her target range!!! She’s been an consultant for like 17 years!!

• Haha
  • Wow

lime

The way he took the photo from the other end of the street while all the SW members / staff in their SW tshirts ignored him has actually finished me. I think I was actually stood closer to the bus and I'm in south London.

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

He visited the SW bus to make his presence felt, sporting his smelly old loafers and that crass Gucci belt

• Haha
  • Heart

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member

Lettuce!!!! He’s got lettuce!!! Getting that speed food in today - don’t go nuts Hazza, everything in moderation 😂

Another day, another carb filled day of beige!! 😉

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
The best tool out there for finding out your calorie requirements is the NHS him calculator (ignore the bmi bit) It asks for your height, weight and activity level and works our a range (e.g. calorie requirements 1700 to 2000 calories to lose weight) Start at the top end of the range and if you find you aren't losing one to two pounds a week which is the recommended safe amount or you start losing muscle mass, then gradually chop 50 cals a day off each week until you find your range between those 2 numbers.

A nutritionist I saw said people often under eat when on calorie counting because they don't know how to work out what they need and stick to very low 1200 to 1500 cals which is not sustainable for most. Take Faulty Towers as an example even with his weightloss he would need to eat a good few more calories than Prickard firstly because he's heavier so his body needs more food just to tick over and secondly he does do the gym when he's on plan.

Personally I love calorie counting especially since the introduction of apps like MFP but it is each to their own. There's something wrong in my eyes when bloody processed fishcakes come in at a lower syn value than avocado. Compare the nutritional contents of the two, enough said!

That should say BMI calculator, sodding predictive text

Reactions: 13