Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lime

He's on one today isn't he. I hope he gets his karma too.

I have personal experience with Harry which I never discuss on here because obviously he reads every post and he'd know who I was from the details I'd be divulging. Let's just say he's a nasty piece of work and I have no sympathy for him

Reactions: 22

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Something happened in my group on tuesday, and its made me question wether I want to continue following slimming world...

There is so much nipple twisting and so many bitter bastards I've had it up to here...

In my group the leader said to me..." you dont need to fill in the fit logs, just tell me you have done the exercise and I'll give you the award.. I've filled them in over lord knows how many weeks, handed them in, and went to the toilet... i came back and found the consultant messing in my folder, i didnt know that she had put the sheets back in my folder again without my permission,to me its my personal thing and no fucker should touch it.... I earned the silver and bronze body magic award... did a huge walk...easily earned the gold award and posted a picture of my tracked walk in the facebook group for my class and a snide comment was left by the consultant saying "you cant earn that award for another 3 weeks"...

then during the image therapy session, she spoke to a couple of ladies and they said their hubbys had lost 2 stone following it at home and she offered to write them out a certificate... what the fuck???

it's seriously pissed me off. I've done it, so why the fuck not?

I've put my instagram on private, deleted all followers, I have become so fucking jaded with it.

to keep this on topic... pickard, you and your family make me sick....especially your fucking nan.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Laur91

VIP Member
Someone commented on the nugget and chips photo saying ‘that’s more like it, when I see people with 5 nuggets on their plate I think what’s that all about?!’

Portion control Theresa. The entire point of SW Theresa. That’s what it’s about?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
just where has he gone? this silence is very unprickard like... maybe he's broken his gucci belt and is crying over that, maybe he's stubbed his massive fucking toe, maybe he's been blended up into his own special edition pickardspuds seasoning?

seems others are onto his bullshit as well...
Screenshot_20190729-201020_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Laur91

VIP Member
But he is counting it as his HEXB 🙄🙄 Always have whatever bread he has in..........might as well have a big fat chunk of tiger bread then
Yes, as he says ‘I’m PERSONALLY counting this as my HexB’

And I’m PERSONALLY counting the snickers I had after tea as 2.5 syns as peanuts are good for you.

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
His mum and dad look so old
You'd look old if you was shackled to that whinging, money grabbing cesspit 24/7 They made him what he is which is a nasty, superficial, greedy, money grabbing, bone idle wanker. My dad would have had his foot up my backside long before I reached his age. It would have been get your bone idle arse in to gear or find somewhere else. I wouldn't be so smug and full of myself in his shoes, I'd feel ashamed and embarrassed. Ma and Pa Prickard have created something of a monster.

• Haha
  • Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Same could be said for all the kids belonging to bloggers discussed on here. I often see innocent kids being targeted on here because they've been paraded by their parents on social media, right or not it always happens even though they aren't the subject of the thread 🙄
I just think if you want to slag Harry then fine, he’s fair game he chose to be in the limelight. For all we know his nan might just think they are nice family pictures and not realise they are going on the net.

Melt the lard in my opinion has overstepped the mark on several occasions and I understand it makes him annoyed but if it’s to the point where it’s really triggered him then I think it’s best to unfollow and I mean that genuinely

• Haha

Leelee93

Chatty Member
He is clearly doing the radio silence so we leave him alone
Or slimming world have actually taken all the complaints about him seriously and contacted him and told him to stop using their brand for his bullshit. Fingers crossed it's the latter
Neither... I’m sure he’s just stuffing his face somewhere or standing in a mirror looking at his Gucci belt

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
He’s a 21 year old lad with a fast metabolism. Didn’t we all eat and drink then and probably didn’t gain half stone + a week.
He’ll be the next to change his tag to beingharryp and join both pages no doubt.
He is also entitled to privacy and doesn’t need to post all the time, I don’t know how people do it all day I barely give it a thought to take a photo of a meal or of the earth.
He's a prize cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 19

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
IF he is on a posting ban, how will he explain his lack of activity?

he has a face (and a rather large toe) to save...

just how have the prickettes managed without inspiration from their leader?

there was a lady in my group last night and she was so overweight her doctors told her change or she would be dead within 2 years... shes lost 19 stone and is now absolutely fine... thats inspirational harold, not the flannel you spout.

I hope you've been living your best life in the time you've not posted you devious insufferable little spunktrumpet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Something happened in my group on tuesday, and its made me question wether I want to continue following slimming world...

There is so much nipple twisting and so many bitter bastards I've had it up to here...

In my group the leader said to me..." you dont need to fill in the fit logs, just tell me you have done the exercise and I'll give you the award.. I've filled them in over lord knows how many weeks, handed them in, and went to the toilet... i came back and found the consultant messing in my folder, i didnt know that she had put the sheets back in my folder again without my permission,to me its my personal thing and no fucker should touch it.... I earned the silver and bronze body magic award... did a huge walk...easily earned the gold award and posted a picture of my tracked walk in the facebook group for my class and a snide comment was left by the consultant saying "you cant earn that award for another 3 weeks"...

then during the image therapy session, she spoke to a couple of ladies and they said their hubbys had lost 2 stone following it at home and she offered to write them out a certificate... what the fuck???

it's seriously pissed me off. I've done it, so why the fuck not?

I've put my instagram on private, deleted all followers, I have become so fucking jaded with it.

to keep this on topic... pickard, you and your family make me sick....especially your fucking nan.
I think you should maybe block Harry if he triggers you this much. It seems unhealthy and only makes you angry from what I’ve read.

The comment about his nan is just a final straw tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 18

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Let's assume he actually is a target member. he joins with the goal of losing a stone. once he hits that stone he would be a target member... but then has to stay within that target by 3lbs either side...

his last 2 weigh ins have totalled a 12.5 lbs loss.. and if that was the case, as per the SW target member rules they would have cancelled his membership.

I honestly think he's starting to get the rug pulled from under him....

he could redeem himself in my eyes by...

1.post detailed proof, show his slimming world record book... but he hasnt got one.

2.show his certificates, surely someone thats lost 8 stone has won slimmer of the week/month a few times, let alone all the half a stone and 12 3 4 5 6 7 8 stone awards he would have... but he hasnt got any...

3. his dad lost 2 stone, won man of the year had the picture of himself with the certificate.. but harold lost 8 stone and didnt win it..

I still stand by what I say...he doesnt attend a group at all.

it's quite a sad existence really..

poor harold...poor little harold.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
how can a picture of fish and chips get nearly 3000 fucking likes?

😂😂
How can a picture of fish and chips on a weight loss account get nearly 3000 likes is the question 🤦🏼‍♀️

In all fairness he could have captioned it #fakeaway and people would still be up his ass asking how he made the batter out of five pieces of whole meal bread 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
S

Shnp

Guys if you look at his insta and go to the post that he posted -5.5 on. He says he is bottom end of target. That’s on the 20th of May

Going forward with all his other posts we have:

Maintain (so still bottom end of target)

+0.5

+1.5

+1

+10 (holiday)

He should be 2.5 under his bottom end of target according to all that. He says in today’s post he is “back in target” not under it....

• Haha