Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freda19

VIP Member
İ think the message that talking helps is good but to keep on talking about traumatic events keeps the wound festering. From the information given it appears that Meghan is pimping Harry out to talk about his mental anguish but implying that her love for him saved/enabled him? İ notice Meghan is not baring her soul to talk about difficult family situations or relationships. İ'm not sure that Harry's unhappiness is a good testament to either her love or those years in therapy. Ordinary people suffer great trauma too, and many just decide to draw a line and make the best of their lives. İ would guess they almost certainly got paid for this as it's J P Morgan. İt's clear Meg has been scheming and lining gigs up for some time hence the sudden departure from UK, using the RF as a stepping stone and kudos....
The bit in bold 100%. The thing that scares me, despite my disgust for Harry, is that every time smeggy writes the Diana stuff into his speeches (because we surely know she writes them)he's picking at a huge scab and making the pain worse. When he was on meds they probably helped dim the past and allowed him to live in the here and now while his inner child slowly heals, but smeggy and her maw weaned him off the meds apparently ... and this is the result. His farewell speech was riddled with his mummy woes and weeks later at a financial meet up he's still droning on in missing mummy mode. Two speeches since he went off royal piste two weeks apart and both are about Diana. She would be absolutely mortified at him dragging her corpse to every event to earn filthy lucre.
I'm no royalist by any means but thank fuff William was the first born. The thought of Harry as future monarch out and about representing us as a nation is creepy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

freda19

VIP Member
He actually needs to put a lid on the pity party element of his life now. It’s all getting a tad tedious 🙄 Like a bunch of high flying financiers care ...
Exactly. He's making a knob of himself with his airing and sharing.
Like I said, he'll need to spill some tea to justify his fee. These super wealthy people will want value for their $20k per seat gigs. Him repeatedly whining about therapy and mummy is boring the shit out of us plebs, so it will soon get stale for the money makers of Lala Land too. Meggy will pop in some dirt to liven up his speeches and then the shit will hit the fan.

• Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Reading the Daily Mail article there was a section by Robert Hardman and he was saying that it’s not based on what the Queen wants but it’s the law of the land that some things relating to Royals can’t be marketed.
So people complaining that The Queen is being petty and vindictive, etc are 100% wrong. Do they really want the law to be changed so The Markles can hawk their new bed linen collaboration with Walmart or whatever it is?
Give over.
Also, Queenie can be way more vindictive than not allowing them to use Sussex Royal. And I dare say her vindictiveness would be a lot more creative.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I don't recall, but I'd guess not or the well of public patience would have run dry long before beghan appeared. He was more into tagging along with Wills and Kate and getting pissed on jollies with old school chums and army blokes.
He was a blokey bloke shaping up to be a bloke who'd sown his wild oats and was settled in life.
Now he's a waste of space whinger dragging his mother's corpse around for the titilation of anyone who stands still long enough.
Exactly that, I have insider knowledge of Harry doing the rounds of the London clubs asking girls if they wanted to “fuck a prince”. This Harry is not true to his character.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Libbub

VIP Member
So this is gonna be their life from now on? Flying by private jet(saving the world has gone out the window at the mo but may be back next week) to speak to a load of bored billionaires, who have nothing better to do with their money than pay to see an ex actress and her used to be Prince husband, give the poor me poor me speech. What a boring way to spend your money!! Watching ginge and cringe whining and belly aching about the terrible lot they've been dealt. Christ almighty give it a rest! Bore off!!

• Heart
  • Haha

happyforest

Chatty Member
I'm in the US. I haven't heard a positive word about her. The people I've spoken with are ashamed that she's American. And everyone is saying that her crazy family was right all along and the BRF should have paid far more attention to their warnings. My kids are 17 and 14 and both of them think she's a "scammer", as do their friends. They think she's pretty but "gross". They think Harry is really ugly. LOLZ I think a lot of American driven SM is painting it as they're both brave to be doing this, but real people see through the smoke and mirrors. I will say that people are pretty disgusted with Andrew getting away with all he's gotten away with, not just the sex trafficking grossness, but his profiting from his title. People here think the Queen is way too soft on him.

My husband is from Sussex and is incandescent with rage that Harry and Meghan bear the Sussex title. He's never even been a Monarchist but he is really offended by their antics. His admiration for the Queen is sacred. As an American myself I find her despicable. She could have done so much good but she's destroyed everything in her path for selfish reasons. She isn't woke at all. She is the absolute opposite of inclusive and tolerant when you consider how she has trashed the BRF and given reign to her minions to leak things in an effort to drive the narrative in her favor. I doubt any of the upcoming Royal kiddies will EVER be allowed to even look at an American when they start dating. And I can't say I blame them.

• Heart
  • Haha

conrea37

VIP Member
I’m really surprised that Meghan (who talks about being biracial and is obsessed with fame) never wears her hair naturally. There are photos when she’s a teenage and she’s got lovely curly hair. I reckon if she went natural she would break the internet and have so much praise (which is ultimately what she wants).
Well she described herself as Caucasian on a portfolio, sadly she only seems to be black when it suits her and can work it into a speech.

• Angry

Lanie

VIP Member
I feel for William as he was really close to his mum too and being all that little bit older I bet he often got told to take care of Harry. William keeps quiet about himself and you don't even know that much about his private live apart from the occasional appearance at a villa game. He understand the institution and he knows that him whinging about himself to the press is just going to turn on him. I am sure he has therapists up to his eyes he confides in but he keeps it to himself. Kate doesn't make him feel like that vulnerable little boy she supports him in his role and stands next to him in every important engagement, reserved quiet and respectful raising him up to fulfil his duty. That's what any grieving vulnerable person needs,. Not someone encouraging them to be needy and vulnerable.

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
The daily mail are now saying Megan claiming she can still use Sussex royal despite the queen saying no. She's as desperate as a virgin on their wedding night.

Three things strike me about this 1) she creates drama so a bit rich to say she is fed up of the drama. 2) they may have sunk a lot of money into the website and branding but it's not her own personal money - more likely sovereign grant or duchy money 3) if she carries on regardless she could be breaking the law not just the Queen's ban. She is pissing me off now with her cheek and disrespectfulness. İf she come to UK İ want to see people pelting her with tomatoes and eggs and ripe avocados....

Keep it up Migraine....you'll end up as Mrs. Windsor. 🤗
Better still Ms Markle

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Soz guys, I think Harry is definitely Prince Charles and Diana's child. He looks identical to a younger Prince Phillip.
I agree . He's the double of grandpa Phil. In looks, def not in nature.Phil is decisive, Ginger is a flimsy wimp.

EXCLUSIVE !
Footage of Harry and beggin megan arriving at Heathrow for their final duties.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Fin

Chatty Member
“Kanye West is hoping to expand his congregation, royally speaking. The rapper and self-proclaimed “greatest artist of all time“ has reportedly invited Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to be a part of his Sunday Services series of concerts......”

after the double date with J Lo and A Rod I wouldn’t fall down dead with shock If it happened.
nut jobs stick together 🤷‍♀️
Anyone with an ounce of self respect wouldn't even breathe the same air as Kanye West, another narc that literally thinks he is resurrection of Jesus Christ. He is an utter lunatic.

• Haha

Howdy

VIP Member
Sometimes the looks she gives him are so full of "oh-for-fuff-sake-you're-doing-my-head-in-little-boy".
She never switches off from acting mode, always ready for her close up, there are none of the spontaneous laughter moments that we see with William and Kate.
But sometimes in an unguarded moment you can see her losing patience with him.
Per my other comment that's exactly how he comes across in their dynamic - a little boy. It looks like he tries so hard to keep M happy and be helpful etc and she just looks annoyed at him. William and Kate are the opposite. I've no idea if the affair stories are true but they seem solid and respectful of each other and her of her role such as not barging infront of William etc. Watching M do it to Harry is so awful, she's a limelight seeker without the class to accept her place in the hierarchy.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I’ve read the latest Harry Markle and usually concur with everything it says. I’m not so sure this time. I absolutely agree MM and Harry will start playing dirtier but I don’t agree the BP is not prepared. I don’t believe it’s the ‘crumbling’ house of Windsor either.
The RF have been one step ahead every time.

The RF have survived for centuries. This will be a footnote in history.