Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bastille

Chatty Member
I have a vpn ( because I live overseas and like to watch bbc iPlayer)
Just out of interest, I set it to New York (so google thinks I am in the US) and googled Meghan Markle.
Basically the general perception is that she is hounded by the British press; Piers Morgan in particular. There’s no criticism of her at all. I can see why she doesn’t want to come back to the UK as she would be totally called on her behaviour.
I've seen on Twitter that US press 'reported' they were not paid for JP Morgan and others because they donated to charity. Can you confirm that?

Reactions: 1

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Better yet, the little american 'cousin' kept chanting a kind of skipping song about a baby in an elevator, which of course I picked up on and when I repeated it for my mum later she nearly had a fit. I only found out a few years later that the lovely little ditty was about a girl getting pregnant and having an abortion. :eek:Maybe it started out as a kids song and clever clogs fiddled with the words.
See what I mean? Gangan will have a fit if Charlotte starts singing about abortions after meeting cousin Archiedoll.
This?

expatfancy

Chatty Member
Latest 2 tweets from TP1.⏬

Darling, others of the family you never had distanced themselves from the bank because they saw what the bank stands for. But you on the side of the evil will be exposed with your helpers and their allies.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow the path of the consultants and foundations. The evil is scared and meeting again. Watch them closely. Expand your thinking. The future proves our words.

This person cannot be an English speaker as first language.
It reads like gobbledygook translated.
What’s TP?

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Nope. this is akin to victim-blaming. The best course of action is to discourage name-calling and using ‘finger’ as a derogatory term. Then there would be nothing to be ‘sensitive’ about.

OMG. Typo! GINGER not finger! Ffs autocorrect

Discourage name calling. NEVER going to happen! It’s terms like “victim blaming” that are the problem. The reinforcement of the namby pamby culture is what needs to be discouraged. Build a society with an actual backbone!

And, interestingly, it seems ok for you to call people cunts but not ok for somebody to call someone ginger 😳

909708C0-C3CE-4FFD-A983-96F138F7E29C.jpeg

Last edited: