Harry & Meghan #55 With a lawsuit here and a lawsuit there, here I sue, there I sue, ever

Will there be a trial in the Letter Case?

• Yes

Votes: 126 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 69 35.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @a.nonny.mouse for the most popular thread title suggestion with 60 votes and it's right on target :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So what's been happening recently?

- Prince Harry wants us all to know he is fully supporting the British military from his mansion in Montecito.
- Hazza has been slammed by a judge for "unduly tendentious" criticisms of ANL in his court statement, and had to eat most of his 'disproportionate' costs for reading a statement in court after settling his libel case against ANL.
- Megz and BP had a public spat about mysterious amendments to Archie's birth certificate
- No podcast, and Spotify unpinned their promo tweet and finally let the Holiday Special crash out of the charts.
- Crickets from Netflix and rumours that whatever they've produced so far is a snoozefest
- Invictus Games postponed to 2022
- Harry rumoured to be around in June for family events only but Megz & Archie will be too busy sipping their oatmeal lattes.
- We await a decision from Justice Warby on a summary judgment in the Letter Case or whether we should stock up the popcorn for an autumn trial

Link to last thread

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thanks @Baguette and well done to @a.nonny.mouse for the great thread title.

Anyway since Hazno will soon be losing his military titles I've decided to put in for the job and have nicked his hat 😉😁
Polish_20210202_084334061.jpg

Looks very smart on me 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
On Tumblr I’ve just seen the magic minge referred to as the markle canal of doom 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thank you for your service, O fluffy one.

And thank you Baguette for that great summary. Good to have a reminder, since they’ve got their fingers in so many tit pies.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I keep reading in various press sources that Harry won 'substantial damages' yesterday over the Royal Marines issue. Does this refer to the £2,500 or is there another sum that has not been disclosed? £2.5k doesn't scream 'substantial' to me.

Reactions: 29
In the comments section in the Mail, someone referred to them as 'the Debarkles'!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Thanks for the new thread @Baguette and a wonderful title from @a.nonny.mouse :m

I keep reading in various press sources that Harry won 'substantial damages' yesterday over the Royal Marines issue. Does this refer to the £2,500 or is there another sum that has not been disclosed? £2.5k doesn't scream 'substantial' to me.
Notice that it was ’his lawyer’s’ that claimed this! It refers to the ‘donation to charity’ made by ANL.

The £2,500 is to do with legal fees.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks for the new thread @Baguette and a wonderful title from @a.nonny.mouse :m

Notice that it was ’his lawyer’s’ that claimed this! It refers to the ‘donation to charity’ made by ANL.

The £2,500 is to do with legal fees.
In December, the settlement with ANL included an undisclosed payment to Invictus. Not sure about costs.

The 32k claimed by Hazza, cut to 2.5k was purely the additional cost of having his statement read out in court, including all the back and forth between the two legal teams to agree the wording.

The Invictus donation has only been described as 'substantial' by Hazza's team. So more than a fiver then 🤣

I see Hizzoner Mr Justice Warby is in court tomorrow on another matter (to do with the BBC). Just a guess, but does that feel like his ruling is already with the legal teams?

Reactions: 24
I think Harry demanded 35k for the costs incurred from the drafting of the statement, and was told to go duck himself. The amount that was awarded as part of the actual case I haven't seen

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think Harry demanded 35k for the costs incurred from the drafting of the statement, and was told to go duck himself. The amount that was awarded as part of the actual case I haven't seen
Costs of £2,500 only were awarded. The judge wasn't impressed that JCMH tried to go a little 'off piste' by including a stupid line about how these people could become suicidal without his input - words to that effect.

Reactions: 27

Ooh err here's some tea 😁☕
Probably rubbish but funny anyway 😊
Oh it’s the evil British Press at it again..... Oh no it isn’t.... it’s American?!! A bit of a detour from the usual H&M narrative!! The myopic minions are waiting for their instruction on how to peddle this!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Oh it’s the evil British Press at it again..... Oh no it isn’t.... it’s American?!! A bit of a detour from the usual H&M narrative!! The myopic minions are waiting for their instruction on how to peddle this!
What's Bette Midler got to do with the price of fish?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Latest Yankee Wally for those interested. Sam's book available on Amazon for £13. As someone on one of the posts said, the RF couldn't get M to wear tights so how the hell would they have dictated she alter the bith cert

Thanks to Baguette and nonny for title thread xx

Reactions: 23
What's Bette Midler got to do with the price of fish?
They all wade into this. I think on the surface without delving any further, their victimhood PR is working a treat over in the US.
Typically it’s always the celebs that have a lot to say but obviously don’t concern themselves with facts before tweeting, which is up to them but it just means no one should trust them anymore than they do the media. I like Bette but that tweet confirmed she’s a plonker.
838B48CA-DEB6-4E89-B0BA-42941D5C929C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yes, I’m a long term lurker but this birth certificate nonsense and rebuttal has finally pulled me out of hiding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.