Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plantagenet

VIP Member

The Middletons look quite aged since I last saw them, at the Christmas Carols. It must have been quit a hard time for them. 🥺
It is devastating when a parent learns their child has cancer. Their being at Ascot signals Catherine’s better health.

So much hugging and touchy feely going on in those pictures! Meg complained they were a cold bunch. Only to you Megwit

Zara is looking just superb these days!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Thalia

VIP Member
*clears throat*

and a one...

and a two...

When Rach was just a little girl
She asked her father
What will I be?
An A-list film star?
Will I be rich?
He sighed and said to she

Shag a prince
a prince
You can't really act you see
That dumb ginger berk is free
Shag a prince
a prince

Now she has children of her own
They ask their mother
What will I be?
Am I a bookcase?
Am I a desk?
She grabbed the allen key

Look at me
at me
I don't give the milk for free
Here's jam number 23
Look at me
at me

You're welcome 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

vretch

VIP Member
Hi All. I don’t get a chance to be a regular Tattler visitor these days as I have babysitting duties with my Grandchildren. And don’t they fill up my days with joy but it’s busy, busy, busy.

I have to say that the past couple of week for William & Catherine fans, like me, have been magical. So many good things happening.

My favs- Starting with Princess Catherine at Trooping. Didn’t she look fantastic? Then she took 2 beautiful pictures which she posted to her own site. A Fuck you to the media who tried to bully her & Prince William into going thru them. No amount of bullying was going to ever change POW mind. The media works with him or he doesn’t work with them at all. The amount of dollars they lost over the posting of those 2 pictures privately by KP would have been millions. Tuff tities.

The last one for William’s birthday, Id have to say ranks up there with my favourites. It was brilliant seeing them jumping off the sand dune. They all look positively happy & relaxed. Then to top it off, we get a post of William, George & Charlotte at Taylor Swift’s concert. She is a big deal with millions of fans all over the World so to have her post to her own site is a very big deal.

It was so good to see them all happy, relaxed & having the best time.

The best part of all of this? Knowing that Megabitch & her loser spouse is in pain with jealousy & rage. This would definitely bother them because this is the kind of attention they live for and spend hours trying to manufacture with their fake PR stunts. Anyone who tries to tell you they don’t care is lying. They care.

We all know the idiot duo will come up with some crap to offset this positive PR for the Wales but honestly they are losing their relevance every day. No one cares except the usual suspects.
---
K
Bookworm from last thread.
Thanks @LadyMuck 🥀
🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀
Extra mice as I forgot last time.
Gossip that WME have dropped the Ho and that her Harry Walker profile is gone. No details will be made public. If so the Ho is finished.
Tom Quinn is everywhere now blathering away. Is he being paid by the Sussexes, or Clarence House?
Harald is suffering severely from his loss of status and is not in a reasonable or stable state of mind. The visa court case verdict was expected last week. Harald is apparently looking for a home in the UK. Reports are that he's lonely and bored and abusing substances like ayahuasca.
As well as all his other problems Harald has a toxic wife providing him with a steady supply of drugs.
There's no chance he can return to the UK if the Ho is with him, and BookWorm thinks the King has told him this.
What if.....The Stoats concocted a plan, and Harald got a property in the UK, spends a bit of time here. Announces a "separation" from the Ho....and when William relaxes the Ho sneaks back in?
No need to worry. Prince William will never ever relax with that bitch around. POW is done with her & I believe with him & has proven time and again, that he is built with strong stuff. William will not be bullied, not even by the mighty media bosses. That woman will never get anywhere near the Wales ever again. And if Hasbeen stays attached to her, neither will he. I don’t think William will ever trust his brother again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Chita

VIP Member
Title was a joint effort @Amiyaya and @Hula flight.
Old thread here -
In which we discussed -
Catherine, Charles and the years old tradition of Trooping the Colour trying to upstage a photo of Meghan's jam, a dog and some dog biscuits.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Chita

VIP Member
Isn't time the Department of Agriculture stepped in to prevent the unwanted importation of olive branches?
It is surely harmful to native trees in some form or fashion.

Olive branches are being taken care of ( old cartoon but still relevant)

Olive branches being burned.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Thanks @Chita for this new thread and all concerned in producing the fabulous title!

From the DE …………

Celebrity biographer Tom Bower has released his tell all book, The House of Beckham, detailing the couple's relationship and life in the spotlight. In it he states Meghan Markle was "deluded" to think she's a higher social class than David and Victoria Beckham, and was left "irritated" when she discovered they are richer than her.He claims that Meghan "put on airs" around Victoria because she "felt little in common" with her due to her status within the Royal Family at the time.

Bower writes: "In Meghan’s celebrity world, ranking depended on wealth and fame. As a seasoned operator, Meghan deluded herself that her status in the Royal family placed her above Victoria in the social pecking order. She was irritated to discover that the Beckhams had considerably more wealth than herself. They owned five homes, had constant access to private jets, invitations to sail on yachts and much more money."

It appears Peg was deluded over a lot of things …. starting with thinking Hazno had an endless amount of money and liked to ‘splash the cash’! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
William is aging like a fine wine. And appears to have a wonderful family dynamic with Kate and her family. You can see how content the kids are and that they're getting a great upbringing in spite of who they are. Harold must be seething :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 10-14-20 Kate Middleton pays sweet birthday tribute to Prince William...png

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Yes. I think that when you put it all together it is a lot:

• Their son James battling depression: it is very hard for parents to see a son go through such a disease specially before it is taken under control;
  • Catherine and first a big surgery and now cancer and the awful treatments - supporting a daughter and her family to keep things as together as possible;
  • The stresses with their company and mean comments people made about it.
I quite admire the Middletons, they raised a beautiful, united family, provided a healthy, safe and loving environment for their kids. Support W&C in providing a life as normal as possible for their kids and never used their daughters position for egotistical attention and clout.
The Middleton’s have been the epitome of decorum. They really have not put a foot wrong and I think William has a really lovely relationship with them - parents and siblings. You can’t underestimate the importance of a close and loving family. I love seeing all the pics in the Mail today of all the royals hugging and kissing each other - such a cold bunch! I especially loved seeing Lady Gabriella with Princess Anne yesterday. It makes you realise we don’t have a clue what goes on behind closed doors and they are an extremely close bunch - not the dysfunctional lot that Diana would have had us believe they are

• Heart

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Good lord, the fights that will happen between the Swifties and Sussex Squad 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
Yes. I think that when you put it all together it is a lot:

• Their son James battling depression: it is very hard for parents to see a son go through such a disease specially before it is taken under control;
  • Catherine and first a big surgery and now cancer and the awful treatments - supporting a daughter and her family to keep things as together as possible;
  • The stresses with their company and mean comments people made about it.
I quite admire the Middletons, they raised a beautiful, united family, provided a healthy, safe and loving environment for their kids. Support W&C in providing a life as normal as possible for their kids and never used their daughters position for egotistical attention and clout.
And they supported their local postmaster who was wrongly accused.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
BIB

Yes indeed. It's impossible (not to mention unethical) to make a definitive assessment about anyone online.
But it seems to me that she's now seriously wallowing in the realms of clinical delusions: some sort of psychosis.

The tatty, thrown together jam and dog biscuit malarkey would have been pathetic if not for the fact of its maleveolent intent. In any case, it didn't gain any interest apart from amongst those of us who have serious concerns about our Monarchy. (And the disturbed and disturbing gang that worships her).

What I would say is that these persistent attempts to spike a target's lawful activities would likely be seen as harassment in ordinary life.

So the 'news' that the stoats want to come back to the UK is very concerning to me, given the physical proximity they would have to their targets. This type of offending often escalates with opportunity AND failure to intervene (and, as we know, the failures here are legion).
I think the only reason Harry wants a UK residency is for tax reasons. He's going to get stung by the IRS soon enough and he can't claim to be domiciled in the UK if he doesn’t have a home.
I don't think he has any intentions of trying to make up with his family.

• Heart