Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread! And awesome collab @Amiyaya and @Hula flight.

Kevin Costner talking about Prince William:

1718729174140.png

I genuinely think Hollywood hates Meghan. At first, I thought it was wishful thinking on our part, but now it seems clear that some high-profile people are choosing Catherine and William without outright saying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Some moronic JSO bastards have just spraypainted Stone Henge. I hate them even more than the Harkles 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

Roobarb

I quite admire the Middletons, they raised a beautiful, united family, provided a healthy, safe and loving environment for their kids. Support W&C in providing a life as normal as possible for their kids and never used their daughters position for egotistical attention and clout.
I think the best addition to TRF was the whole Middleton clan.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
"Meghan's desperate to come across as the bigger person and end this feud between them – appearing like some sort of royal savior could only do her image good. And, despite all their bad blood, her heart does go out to Kate - she can only imagine how hard this situation must be for her. Meghan has made it clear she'd love nothing more than to move past all the nonsense and find a way towards healing for everyone's sake. She's ready to let the anger and bitterness go. Of course, it's not really up to her and Harry, all they can do is continue to reach out and offer olive branches."

A source close the Sussexes speaking to Closer and picked up by GB News means it obviously should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Translation: I am the one ready to forgive you for the fight I started and which I prolonged (Here are some private texts from Kate for your book H). You haven't reacted in any way in this fight and so it's really your fault the relationship between us continues to remain broken. I remain a trustworthy person who values privacy and so I'm happy for a source from us speak to a tabloid magazine about our behind the scenes olive branching to you both.

They’re not circling the drain anymore. They are a pair of turds who keep coming back every time you flush

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

ChipDex

VIP Member
William gives Carole a hand.....

Yes, Squaddies. William is absolutely, 100%, divorcing her daughter . :LOL:

Screenshot_20240619-185359_kindlephoto-318776535.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I am so so proud of William. He's knocking it out of the park right now - great son supporting his Dad, great husband supporting his wife and a great Dad who isn't afraid of the media to dance like he's having the best time in front of tens of thousands. We're so very lucky that he was the firstborn.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
This post by The Hon Lady E says

"Shown up for the type of man he is, Harry sat in silence while his insane extremist supporters mercilessly trolled his sister-in-law, a woman fighting cancer, a mother of three young children....for the last four years..."

Harald has not "sat in silence". He and his wife are actually directing the attacks. Saying he sat in silence implies he's a bystander as per the official line, distancing the Sussexes, and this is untrue.

Shown up for the type of people they are:
The ones who have "sat in silence" are the Palace, press, royal reporters, royal authors and sycophantic scribblers. The king who could stop it chooses to "sit in silence" and the rest have to obey.

I did wonder yesterday what Mike Tindall would do if Zara had cancer and his family was being threatened? What would Chuck do if his wife had cancer and was being trolled?
I'm beginning to wonder what's happening with William and why nothing is said, why this is acceptable. A show of family unity, but the future Queen publicly under attack which is bound to hinder her recovery? I don't get this quid pro quo.
Does anyone have any ideas?

@mardymare said she was having a break but keeping tabs here. I'd transcribe Lady C but I can't abide the woman, sorry!

I think that William is playing the long game and is emerging as the winner her and solidifying his place as the mature adult of his immediate family. He seems to have the ability to compartmentalize his life and not fall into the trap of reacting emotionally to taunts from Monetecito and is bringing up his children as an involved dad, in a secure family with loyal friends who do not leak stuff to the press.

There is nothing that the Harkles want more than a SM war with the PPoW - it must be infuriating to the Harkles that they get no engagement from William and Catherine. They are desperate to be acknowledged and for a twitter war to break out.

However I think William has the memory and also the maturity to realize just how damaging the briefing wars between his parents' camps were when he was a child and has chosen not to do the same to his own children.

I also think that the cancer scares have brought the RF together - I cannot remember a time when the RF have been so demonstrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
It is devastating when a parent learns their child has cancer. Their being at Ascot signals Catherine’s better health.

So much hugging and touchy feely going on in those pictures! Meg complained they were a cold bunch. Only to you Megwit

Zara is looking just superb these days!
Yes. I think that when you put it all together it is a lot:

• Their son James battling depression: it is very hard for parents to see a son go through such a disease specially before it is taken under control;
  • Catherine and first a big surgery and now cancer and the awful treatments - supporting a daughter and her family to keep things as together as possible;
  • The stresses with their company and mean comments people made about it.
I quite admire the Middletons, they raised a beautiful, united family, provided a healthy, safe and loving environment for their kids. Support W&C in providing a life as normal as possible for their kids and never used their daughters position for egotistical attention and clout.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
After all that propaganda; An oprah interview, several other interviews, a magazine cover, a whole Netflix show, several podcasts, an entire book about William, coordinated social media attacks...

Yet these two still remain unsuccessful.

Kevin Costner ❌ denied

Taylor Swift ❌ denied

God truly hates you, Harry and Meghan.
When your whole brand is about attacking someone else, it’s doomed to failure.

Taylor has chosen her side, and she’s gone up in my estimation. I mean, I didn’t dislike her, but I was pretty indifferent. That she’s come down so firmly on the side of the Waleses makes me like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 71