Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the noise when they all step onto the balcony tomorrow is going to be intense and very emotional. And no nip slip in sight unlike Nigeria

Sadly The Battle of Britain Aircraft have been grounded due to a recent spitfire crash so there will only be a limited flypast maybe just The Red Arrows which will be a shame but understanable

Reactions: 38
Beautiful pictures of the Princess of Wales

Nissan Haribo must be fuming.

Reactions: 64
I would love if all the working royals were on the balcony and…everyone else other than Andrew. That would be a show of family support and unity, but they probably cannot risk having that many people with KC3 and PoW being immunocompromised

Reactions: 43
And even better, we know what will be on all the front pages on Sunday!

Reactions: 50
Ooh I LOVE that in her statement she said "I am learning to be patient."
That's definitely aimed at anyone who has been demanding she make an appearance.
---
Is some product going to suddenly appear on the ARO website for sale to try and take some attention?

Reactions: 58
CDAN - wonder what she is scrambling to find? will she drop pics of the kids? it is all she has left that might have some (limited) mileage?

CDAN Blind

Reactions: 62

She is a Great Briton.

Reactions: 60
It's going to go mad at 1pm for the Fly-Past. I bet The Mall is packed. I'm looking forward to seeing it all & the thunderous cheering with Princess Catherine there

Reactions: 33
I am beyond thrilled by this news, god bless you Catherine.

we had planned to watch Trooping tomorrow at the yard anyway whilst dipping in and out to see the horses returned and now we’ve all decided to have a picnic and watch it!!!!

Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.