Harry & Meghan #448 What's The Appeal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @knoddle for being my muse for this thread title ;)

Recap:

Catherine has made a statement

1718386102252.png

I have been blown away by all the kind messages of support and encouragement over the last couple of months. It really has made the world of difference to William and me and has helped us both through some of the harder times.

I am making good progress, but as anyone going through chemotherapy will know, there are good days and bad days. On those bad days you feel weak, tired and you have to give in to your body resting. But on the good days, when you feel stronger, you want to make the most of feeling well.

My treatment is ongoing and will be for a few more months. On the days I feel well enough, it is a joy to engage with school life, spend personal time on the things that give me energy and positivity, as well as starting to do a little work from home.

I’m looking forward to attending The King’s Birthday Parade this weekend with my family and hope to join a few public engagements over the summer, but equally knowing I am not out of the woods yet.

I am learning how to be patient, especially with uncertainty. Taking each day as it comes, listening to my body, and allowing myself to take this much needed time to heal.

Thank you so much for your continued understanding, and to all of you who have so bravely shared your stories with me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 115
Well that brought a tear to my eye. Our beautiful future queen looking so beautiful and well. I’m so looking forward to seeing them all tomorrow, she’s been so missed this year. If ever someone was a real asset to the royal family, it’s Kate ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Harry & Meghan #449 Guess who's back? Back again, Kate is back, tell a friend!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Bye bye Smegz, not a plate left in California 🍽

What time is coverage of trooping tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I think it's a really good statement, quietly reminding us that chemo is a difficult process and that it is ongoing (to hopefully silence the conspiracy theorists online) whilst assuring us that she is making good progress.

Measured, calm, reassuring.

I hope she doesn't overdo it this weekend and draws comfort and good energy from the crowds that will see her.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
I love how she's taken absolute control of this.

She's a mastercass in "how to Royal".

• Heart
Reactions: 87
I think it's a really good statement, quietly reminding us that chemo is a difficult process and that it is ongoing (to hopefully silence the conspiracy theorists online) whilst assuring us that she is making good progress.

Measured, calm, reassuring.

I hope she doesn't overdo it this weekend and draws comfort and good energy from the crowds that will see her.
I'm on a similar timescale and half way through my treatment. I was told 6 months treatment, 6 months recovery.
I agree that the statement was exactly the right tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 111
Reddit & DM - ARO - 'A-vending Rude Objects'

Alright! Who did this?

Anyone ordered the colouring book?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I love how she's taken absolute control of this.

She's a mastercass in "how to Royal".
I’ve always said, for many years, that she’s more regal than most of the royal’s and I stand by that. She’s never, ever put a foot wrong, no matter how much people have tried to bring her down. I just love her and think when the time comes she will be the saviour of the royal family

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I can't wait to watch the Trooping of the Colour tomorrow! I read that Catherine will travel in a carriage with her children

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Reddit & DM - ARO - 'A-vending Rude Objects'

Alright! Who did this?

Anyone ordered the colouring book?
Found the website:

It has some interesting stuff on it about equality etc

archived if you dont want the clicks: https://archive.ph/IuFBG

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.