Harry & Meghan #423 Fairytale of New York

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Thank you @Chita for starting this. I've been on Thread Watch all day as the top two runners were battling it out to win. Congratulations to both @AmIbeingTreasonable and @ChipDex who gave fab titles.

We've not heard from Lady C for a while 🤔 and I feel like Diana Ross "I'm Still Waiting" for the big reveal. So I'm going to have to rely on this thread to keep me up to date over the next few days while I go sunning myself in St Anne's 😅. I'll experience the three Ss - sun, sea and snow 🌨😂

And guess what I've noticed. The thread's slowing down because the Harkles are having a quiet time again. I don't think the last photo of Smeg was anything other than Photoshop, and I'm still confused over the possibility Catherine had a car ride with her mum yesterday, albeit it's in the Express today. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Winning title with 88 likes by @AmIbeingTreasonable

Close contest this time. A worthy runner up was "Hail To Our Ruler, Anus Haroldus, Emperor of Moan" by @ChipDex with 86 likes!!!!

Old thread https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-422-i-fought-the-law-the-law-won-again.44293/ where we discussed the usual Harkle lies, pap walks, lousy dress sense and the lack of an iron.

We also discussed the media being ridiculous about Catherine's privacy and discussed Camilla taking a holiday.
Thanks @Chita for new thread and recap, although you forgot to mention “was it a winkie or a pinkie” discussion! Thanks also to @AmIbeingTreasonable for the great title and commiserations to @ChipDex for just missing out …. never mind, I’ll buy you a pint in the pub later so you can drown your sorrows.

Which day this week is ‘big speech’ day by Memememememe Markle ….. can’t wait 🥱😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you for the spiffing new thread @Chita!

Well done on naming our new Fred @AmIbeingTreasonable and well done @ChipDex for a fab contender too!

Sooooooo bored of the Snarkles - but I think we’re getting closer to them disappearing up their own balloon knots which is fab!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks @Chita for new thread and recap, although you forgot to mention “was it a winkie or a pinkie” discussion! Thanks also to @AmIbeingTreasonable for the great title and commiserations to @ChipDex for just missing out …. never mind, I’ll buy you a pint in the pub later so you can drown your sorrows.

Which day this week is ‘big speech’ day by Memememememe Markle ….. can’t wait 🥱😴

I didnt forget.
I didnt include it because I have no idea why Geri Haliwell's husband was being discussed at all never mind his finger or his tail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I haven't read the whole of the last thread but that photo of Catherine and Carole ìs so bad I started thinking that the devious duo got Backgrid to photoshop and release it. It could literally be anyone except C, it just doesn't look like her at all. Maybe they are trying to embarrass C and,/or the BRF? Sorry if that sounds like I'm drunk but these days things are happening that just make no sense whatsoever!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thank you @Chita for starting this. I've been on Thread Watch all day as the top two runners were battling it out to win. Congratulations to both @AmIbeingTreasonable and @ChipDex who gave fab titles.

We've not heard from Lady C for a while 🤔 and I feel like Diana Ross "I'm Still Waiting" for the big reveal. So I'm going to have to rely on this thread to keep me up to date over the next few days while I go sunning myself in St Anne's 😅. I'll experience the three Ss - sun, sea and snow 🌨😂

And guess what I've noticed. The thread's slowing down because the Harkles are having a quiet time again. I don't think the last photo of Smeg was anything other than Photoshop, and I'm still confused over the possibility Catherine had a car ride with her mum yesterday, albeit it's in the Express today. 🙄
Do they ever release a picture that doesn’t have a drama attached, for the love of god, take a picture with your phone, not back grid, don’t photoshop anyone in or out, don’t rent someone else’s kids and pass them off as your own, they are acting like teenagers not 40 somethings

Reactions: 33
I haven't read the whole of the last thread but that photo of Catherine and Carole ìs so bad I started thinking that the devious duo got Backgrid to photoshop and release it. It could literally be anyone except C, it just doesn't look like her at all. Maybe they are trying to embarrass C and,/or the BRF? Sorry if that sounds like I'm drunk but these days things are happening that just make no sense whatsoever!
My personal theory: Kate is pregnant with twins and must be in bed whole pregnancy. That explains everything including Stoats behaviour:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I feel like something very odd is happening at the moment.

First alledged pap shots of Kate. Tv presenters are mentioning it but saying no British press has printed it.
Within a few hours or so, it's announced that she will attend the TotC on 8 June, quickly followed by a denial.
Her uncle Gary goes into the BB house.

Just strikes me as strange all the above within 24 hours!

• Wow
Reactions: 34
So what if the photo of Kate and Carole is a fake provided/obtained by the cnut and cnutess of Sussex to make it look like the RF have paid paps to take it?
UK press have checked with KP and know it's a fake so haven't printed it.
But why would ILBW release it the day of her very important announcement?
I've got a bloody headache now....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lady C. Will wait for lovely mardymare's transcription!

Thanks @LadyMuck and thanks to @Chita for thread, @AmIbeingTreasonable for great title. Commiserations to @ChipDex.

Lady C chatting to her spanners

Smeg returning to UK? Despite Harkle PR to the contrary, Smeg can't and won't return to UK unless she absolutely has to (issues around children remaining in UK). She is a drama queen married to a drama prince(ss).

Haz will only face consequences via a private prosecution? NYP letter made no difference to the outcome of the judgement and there is no evidence to pursue a case. Highly unlikely Haz will be convicted for perjury or for submitting a forgery (letter does not appear to be an original document). No action will be taken unless a private individual pursues it.

Harkle handlers? Are the Harkles really intelligent enough to plot against TRF? Smeg has an active imagination and Haz is highly susceptible. Lady C thinks that there are no handlers as the Harkles would be far more consistent and more subtle in their actions if there were.

Did Harkle kids come to UK and meet TLQ? Lady C understands TLQ met the kids but refused a photo and any suggestion of a photo being taken is a lie

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Did Harkle kids come to UK and meet TLQ? Lady C understands TLQ met the kids but refused a photo and any suggestion of a photo being taken is a lie

Didn't we decide they never came to the UK at the end of the last thread?

Her saying she 'understands it' means squat though.

I can't keep up with all this!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Didn't we decide they never came to the UK at the end of the last thread?

Her saying she 'understands it' means squat though.

I can't keep up with all this!
Of course they came. And TLQ got down on the floor and played with them.
Meghan and Harry said so!

If, and it’s a very very big if, TLQ met a child, or saw one on zoom, or saw a photo of one, then I think it is a child posing as Lili.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Of course they came. And TLQ got down on the floor and played with them.
Meghan and Harry said so!

If, and it’s a very very big if, TLQ met a child, or saw one on zoom, or saw a photo of one, then I think it is a child posing as Lili.

I agree 100% with you. I think I actually waffled on in a similar vein in the last thread - I call the whole thing as bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you @Chita, and well done @AmIbeingTreasonable and @ChipDex for both great titles.
Thanks @Evangelina for your reply, and you said

"Regardless if KP or not (it looks like it is to me), they went cocky with their last statement.''
Well better make sure then that there are ''no updates'' because you said so.
Now the ''world'' knows about ''no updates'' then gets leak/accident and now of course it's conspiracy time."

Most people on here think it's an opportunistic pap, but who for? Who benefits from this? Is this weird photo supposed to prove that Catherine's out and about with her mother, on the school run getting papped? Nothing in it for the Stoats.

KP saying prior to the photo that there would be "no updates" ensured that nobody would believe the photo came from KP. Result: conspiracy as you say.
We don't know anything and it's all guesswork, but it doesnt look like Catherine.

I think it was the MOD who said Catherine would be at TTC in June.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.