Harry & Meghan #399 Parking Lot Pariah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fantastic title - thank you to@who’sYerDaddy.

it’s all still rumbling/rambling on with the added bullshit allegation that they had to flee the UK and our fully funded police protection for ‘reasons’

Emit Scabies book is a bigger flop than we hoped and apparently 43 is a Hollywood mega talent and people couldn’t wait to kiss up to her whilst she was seated with Oprah at some random event - spoiler; she wasn’t.

we pondered how hard the judge in Hasno’s case may roll his eyes; and wondered when this bullshit will end.

Old thread here…. https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-398-recollections-still-vary.43094/

mod edit remember to link and report when opening a new thread otherwise it gets into a mess!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The Harkles have requested IPP protection on Mars but the locals aren't impressed 😄
Polish_20231207_184428481.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I posted the link to this new thread in the old thread and I've reported the last post in it to request the mods lock the old one.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thank you for the shiny new thread and title - I missed it in the last thread, so a lovely surprise! 🤭

It's "tomorrow" here already, so a very happy birthday, @Scotch Mist (unless I read your post wrong 😂, cake's always nice though!)! ❤🤗🍨🕯🍧🍡🎂🍥🎂🍦

Also, wishing our lovely Princess of Wales good luck and protection from evil vibes today ❤ She makes the ordinary shine even in the midst of darkness ❤

IMG-20231208-WA0000.jpg

I'm going to try taking a nap because it's coldddd but I need to have something done before the morning meeting. Goodnight Tattlers, and stay warm and far away from germs and annoying people! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36

What is the bleeping point then? Just waisting courts time, is this to prove a point? head I hope you lose!

1701982138542.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Thank you @Amiyaya and @Who’sYerDaddy for thread and title …

So, tomorrow is Harry vs ANL The Judgement.
Can anyone remember which one this is ???
There have been so many …

Is it the one for libel on the article where the Mail said he tried to mislead the public by hiding his security cases ??? I’ve just read a judgment with the same case number …will I be shot at dawn ??
I didn’t understand it much anyway ..no idea who won !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Can anyone remember which one this is ???
There have been so many …
It was his request for a summary judgment against ANL for defaming him when they said he never offered to pay for security and the hearing for this took place in March this year..

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Harry’s nuts roasting by an open fire
Doria listening for punters are the door
Meghan looking for children to hire
Harry needing another score
Everybody knows some money and mistletoe
Keeps a ho happy and bright
She’s searching for another mug to support her
With luck she might find one tonight

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Thanks for the thread and title @Amiyaya and @Who'sYerDaddy
Happy birthday @KatLit x
And @Scotch Mist for tomorrow. x May your wheel keep turning and your cheesy pouffs always be plentiful!!

I agree they were likely told to leave, things must have happened possibly like nicking things, bullying staff, taking photos and more.....so technically the Stoat may be telling the truth, but not why. It was presented as their choice, to save face both sides, but I think they engineered being thrown out so they could have it both ways as they always intended to leave. The RF will never say why the Sussexes were told to go, so the Sussexes can present themselves as victims and Harald has now said so in Court.

The Court case is a disgrace with Harald The Mad shamelessly rewriting history. If he was Peter Phillips for example he'd never have been allowed to bring this case. Harald's actions are unprecedented and without logic, as he's not a working royal and doesn't live here or carry out duties for the Monarch. Unless Shaheed Fatima points to the Royal website which says otherwise. His CoS status may be a factor, though constitutional experts are reportedly uneasy that he's a CoS but has lived in the US for nearly four years and nothing has been done about it. That's one of the downsides of having total power.

I think the judge will allow a review of the Home Office decision and strings will be pulled behind the scenes. The Stoat will largely get what he wants. The law has been bent, the truth hidden and the rules broken for him for years.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It was his request for a summary judgment against ANL for defaming him when they said he never offered to pay for security and the hearing for this took place in March this year..
He's so damn petty and litigious when it's other people's money aka taxpayers funding these many court cases
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the thread and title @Amiyaya and @Who'sYerDaddy
Happy birthday @KatLit x
And @Scotch Mist for tomorrow. x May your wheel keep turning and your cheesy pouffs always be plentiful!!

I agree they were likely told to leave, things must have happened possibly like nicking things, bullying staff, taking photos and more.....so technically the Stoat may be telling the truth, but not why. It was presented as their choice, to save face both sides, but I think they engineered being thrown out so they could have it both ways as they always intended to leave. The RF will never say why the Sussexes were told to go, so the Sussexes can present themselves as victims and Harald has now said so in Court.

The Court case is a disgrace with Harald The Mad shamelessly rewriting history. If he was Peter Phillips for example he'd never have been allowed to bring this case. Harald's actions are unprecedented and without logic, as he's not a working royal and doesn't live here or carry out duties for the Monarch. Unless Shaheed Fatima points to the Royal website which says otherwise. His CoS status may be a factor, though constitutional experts are reportedly uneasy that he's a CoS but has lived in the US for nearly four years and nothing has been done about it. That's one of the downsides of having total power.

I think the judge will allow a review of the Home Office decision and strings will be pulled behind the scenes. The Stoat will largely get what he wants. The law has been bent, the truth hidden and the rules broken for him for years.
I also agree,I think they/she was booted out for nefarious practices but given the option to say that it was their decision to leave to save face.
Now it's all come back to sting him on his chocolate starfish salad tossed bum...
Which is it? You chose to leave or you were deported?????
Recollections definitely vary...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This is the one, I think , where he said he offered to pay for security at the family meeting, Sandringham Summit , so rather than put it in writing himself or mention to his lawyers , ’they’ should have passed on that comment to RAVEC …..???

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I also agree,I think they/she was booted out for nefarious practices but given the option to say that it was their decision to leave to save face.
Now it's all come back to sting him on his chocolate starfish salad tossed bum...
Which is it? You chose to leave or you were deported?????
Recollections definitely vary...
*chocolate starfish salad tossed bum

This forum is most educational. I value every single member.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.