Harry & Meghan #397 Credibility lost in translation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fresh new fred

as we already discussed Cunts are #@#@, Omlete is squiking "It's not I it's not I ..." and blame game is going on....

Thanks to @wisebutwild for help and brilliant @Chita for new title:)

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I believe this is the right thread, courtesy of our @Chita! Bravo!

can anyone recap please?! I’m currently stuck with limited internet!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the new thread @peradetlic and title @Chita .

I think Lady C is wrong that the BRF can’t sue …both KC3 and POW can sue the publisher in Netherlands for defamation under Dutch law , as they were named , then publisher would countersue whoever provided the manuscript. . A foreign national can sue in Netherlands .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Morning from the Green Mountain state!! 🤓
View attachment 2605527
I always had a problem with this photo of 'loving family and dog.' I am a dog lover through and through. I have been owned by sweet loving poodles for nigh on 60 years. And I would never, ever let one of my dogs be that close to an enfant. Never. Some dogs love babies, and would do anything to protect them. But dogs are not humans, and although they try, they only speak some human. Babys smell different, squall and flap their hands about. This can startle a dog. Children get bitten, and yes sadly, children and babies get mauled or killed by pets. One of the most horific calls to my dispatch center in all my years of service, was a 9-1-1 call about a baby killed by the family dog. This is a highly irresponsible photo.

End of rant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I hope the translator who did the job is ok.
She must be protected at all costs.
What about HER mental health and wellbeing????

I hope she has some support from people who are trustworthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 100

I hate these crowdfunding things….but in this case I might make an exception.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks for the new thread @peradetlic and title @Chita .

I think Lady C is wrong that the BRF can’t sue …both KC3 and POW can sue the publisher in Netherlands for defamation under Dutch law , as they were named , then publisher would countersue whoever provided the manuscript. . A foreign national can sue in Netherlands .
Thanks for the great new thread @peradetlic and title @Chita .

How can anyone sue if there are letters that show that the Ho complained to Chuck about unconscious bias, that he replied that he was sad she felt that way, that both agreed no malice was intended? If both parties arrived at this conclusion how can it be defamation?
Is that breach of privacy, leaking the letters? No way will the Palace sue, it would be an absolute nightmare.
Surely if no letters had been written by Chuck, the Palace wouldn't say they were exploring all options? Or Lady C talking about suing?

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I should think the person who can sue for defamation is the Translator.

Her accuracy is under question and her work opportunities could suffer.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
i have another wild theory to throw into the ring. Suppose H informed his family that M was infertile, but no worries, they would hire a surrogate.

I can think of numerous ways that would raise ‘concern’ about the baby in many different ways…especially if there was also a demand to keep it a family secret. What surrogate? …would this child even look enough like the two of you to keep up a deception?. And was M also reporting that there were comments that this child ‘would not be a prince?’ Well, there might have been a part of this conversation that tried to explain that these surrogate children were ‘not born of her body.”

Wild theory…but I can see her pushing forward, faking a pregnancy…and daring them to do anything about it. And now, to release the letters…would blow everything sky high.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

As with all things H&M related, innocents seem to suffer while they always seem to come out unscathed

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
The Palace won’t sue, they’ll ignore and be boring about it.

The inclusion of the cunts on the site is still hugely annoying, it’s almost as if those two know when to press buttons to prevent it happening.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I am now imagining something like Mission Impossible with one of the Harkles chloroforming the staff at the Dutch printing company while the other Harkle is on a wire dangling from the ceiling adding the two names to the manuscript.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What a pair of utter cunts they are.

I hope they stay together for YEARS AND YEARS in misery & UNHAPPY with each other.😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Thanks for the great new thread @peradetlic and title @Chita .

How can anyone sue if there are letters that show that the Ho complained to Chuck about unconscious bias, that he replied that he was sad she felt that way, that both agreed no malice was intended? If both parties arrived at this conclusion how can it be defamation?
Is that breach of privacy, leaking the letters? No way will the Palace sue, it would be an absolute nightmare.
Surely if no letters had been written by Chuck, the Palace wouldn't say they were exploring all options? Or Lady C talking about suing?
Yep.
I mentioned before predictably -well played.
Speculations a leak couldn't happen- somebody gave the bullying information to Valentine Low?
Who was it? Harkles, yeah that's fandom.
The Palace allowed the battering of Andrew via media, theorists, Squad by allowing the claim to stand that he has security .

Did anyone try to logically look at his security need- no.
Did anyone ask, is it right to expose him to danger when Patel was leaked?
No one asked, the opinion and narratives are long established.

No one asked when Nichol told the world that Kate was in Chile with Raileigh, she was there...ahem not to meet him (he wasn't there), the same as others of that set, masterminded by Carole.
Without...evidence of ''masterminding,'' the people...demanded it, the tabs and ''experts''just delivered .
But now it continues as ''smoke and fire'' narrative .
Meanwhile Harkles, the whole time had case security in UK, VVIP hybrid in the Netherlands , and MoD in Germany.
Fandom dictates that there are differences between Low and Scobie, we will prefer Low, others will prefer Scobie, and in Scobie's case-the media-prefers him.
But fandom can create problems .
He doesn't need to sell a single book, he was probably already compensated enough.
Exactly the same method that was done before, even with Spare.
Sue in the Netherlands , yeah and the entire world.. watches again something that the entire world already knows about-the racists.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.