Harry & Meghan #387 Strait (Jacket) Outta Compton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting my first thread!

Congratulations @jonathanlynch for posting the winning thread title!

The discussion continues as we barrel toward thread #400. Could someone be so kind as to post a summary? We discussed another disastrous public appearance by Pain and Panic, with Megz dressed in straitjacket.

This thread was created in the USA. :) 🇺🇸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Good job Yeltsin!
Congrats (again!) JonathynLynch!

This pic from Chita sums up the last thread:

IMG_1110.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Thank you for the fun title and the lovely new thread - congratulations, @YeltsinsTank, on your first one! ❤

I think I managed to read almost all the posts in the last thread but haven't retained enough to write a recap. Let me try 🤔

1. Smegs and Sparry were in NYC for a mental health event which was apparently in the works for a year but somehow they seemed shoehorned in at the last minute? Their on-stage waffling suggested that, in any case. Revelations of alleged stage-dressing fit for a 'Kween'. And also huge fights amongst our "loved-up" couple (hate that term!)

2. This event was of course meant to overshadow the Waleses' outings.

3. I don't think it did.

4. Smegs wore a sofa chair.

5. Smegs pushed Sparry out of the way to go first again.

6. Sparry is "this one".

7. Sparry defied her/interrupted(?) her "mommy first" word salad to tell her that she didn't answer the question. Got a death glare in return. We don't pray for his safety.

8. Catherine wore a cream dress the next day and wow did she look hot! The subsequent plate smashing led to a series of earthquakes across the globe.

9. They met Kamala Harris's husband? Sugars got quite excited.

10. The Gruesomes supposedly went on another vacation leaving the Flatpacks behind again.

11. Photos showed their backs - a sight we could have done without. Dodgy as usual with weird shadows and Sparry not looking like Sparry and Smegs looking like Sparry had a boyfriend wear a dress. More stuff to give them an excuse to censor us, I guess.

12. Smegs was wearing an off-white or something dress again and trying to strike a similar pose, it seemed. Of course she failed. She did put manage to put me off buying a very pretty cream blouse though 🤦

13. The Gruesomes continue to put out shite whenever the Waleses are up to anything. So nothing new there.

14. We love @Nuttynana.

ETA: A what seemed like a fever dream about an alleged attempt at faking a "near-catastrophic kidnapping". Was that real? Did I really read that? Seems like something those two (or at least one of them) would cook up 🤷

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
The video of her barging through his handshake to force a hug on someone (yet again), I’m quite sure she’s fake feminism word saladed him, stating it’s sexist how people always gravitate to shaking his hand first, it’s more polite to greet women first blah blah blah…she has no understanding of her position. He’s a Prince by blood you stupid dumb duck…not a bright one, true, but a son of the King non the less. You my dear, are a Valley Girl prostitute who bagged a rich fella. Your blood most certainly isn’t blue. The entire family out class you, out rank you and quite frankly out do you in every way possible! For decades people have tit on the York women because they were a bit tit and a bit cheap and nasty…who knew a Valley Ho would make them look bleeping well bred and posh!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
I still cannot get over her literally breaking through a handshake to hug that poor guy. She really is mental

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Thank you for the fun title and the lovely new thread - congratulations, @YeltsinsTank, on your first one! ❤

I think I managed to read almost all the posts in the last thread but haven't retained enough to write a recap. Let me try 🤔

1. Smegs and Sparry were in NYC for a mental health event which was apparently in the works for a year but somehow they seemed shoehorned in at the last minute? Their on-stage waffling suggested that, in any case. Revelations of alleged stage-dressing fit for a 'Kween'. And also huge fights amongst our "loved-up" couple (hate that term!)

3. I don't think it did.

6. Sparry is "this one".

7. Sparry defied her/interrupted(?) her "mommy first" word salad to tell her that she didn't answer the question. Got a death glare in return. We don't pray for his safety.

8. Catherine wore a cream dress the next day and wow did she look hot! The subsequent plate smashing led to a series of earthquakes across the globe.

10. The Gruesomes supposedly went on another vacation leaving the Flatpacks behind again.

11. Photos showed their backs - a sight we could have done without. Dodgy as usual with weird shadows and Sparry not looking like Sparry and Smegs looking like Sparry had a boyfriend wear a dress. More stuff to give them an excuse to censor us, I guess.

12. Smegs was wearing an off-white or something dress again and trying to strike a similar pose, it seemed. Of course she failed. She did put manage to put me off buying a very pretty cream blouse though 🤦

13. The Gruesomes continue to put out shite whenever the Waleses are up to anything. So nothing new there.

14. We love @Nuttynana.

ETA: A what seemed like a fever dream about an alleged attempt at faking a "near-catastrophic kidnapping". Was that real? Did I really read that? Seems like something those two (or at least one of them) would cook up 🤷
Thank @YeltsinsTank for the thread and @jonathanlynch for the great title also extra thanks for the additional (and excellent) recap to @ChaoticArtist

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Congrats on starting the the thread @YeltsinsTank I ashamed to say I haven’t a clue how to do it @jonathanlynch Love the title, though to be honest, I don’t think the Douchess ever got near Compton during her entire life. In fact she would hold her nose and close her eyes at the thought of it.

Bog roll in a straight jacket. Somehow that sounds like a constipation joke. Actually it describes the expression that Harry has on his face most of the time when he’s with his wife. I think the real married couple is Meghan and Markus Anderson. He is her pimp and always around. Harry isn’t allowed to breathe a word about his former flames, yet Meghan has Markus on speed dial or he is with them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
YeltsinsTank great first time starting the new thread.
Congratulations Jonathanlynch again on the title.

Great recap ChaoticArtist.

Just saw on 7 news that Nick Cage has landed in Perth. How much younger is his poor wife, and the poor little toddler.

Apparently he is filming a psychotic thriller in the south west of West Aus. I think he looks like the psycho part would be perfect for him.
Is his hair stapled to his head. Is looks worse than H's and thats saying something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
YeltsinsTank great first time starting the new thread.
Congratulations Jonathanlynch again on the title.

Great recap ChaoticArtist.

Just saw on 7 news that Nick Cage has landed in Perth. How much younger is his poor wife, and the poor little toddler.

Apparently he is filming a psychotic thriller in the south west of West Aus. I think he looks like the psycho part would be perfect for him.
Is his hair stapled to his head. Is looks worse than H's and thats saying something.
He got type cast a while ago. He plays troubled or emotionally wrecked men. What number wife is this. 3 or 4?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was going to reply to this post from the last thread and then saw the thread was closed.
@Churchill's Ghost posted .......

"I cannot believe how rude and dismissive she is of him. I think she has wanted out since they acquired Archie but wants him to be the one to leave so that she can be the victim. She has pushed and pushed, and upped her ridiculous demands and behavior, thinking surely he has a red line and will finally call a stop…but nope. His capacity to crap on his family and be treated like garbage by her appears to have no limit."

I now think it is all down to him losing face if he walks away and he is unable to do that, no matter what. His stupid pride won't let him.

His family, his friends and probably even the men in grey told him she was no good before he got fully involved with her, but the stubborn tw*t thought he knew best. Unfortunately his lack of intelligence meant he could see no further than the end of his dick and so his fate was sealed.

To walk away now would be to admit he was wrong before the whole world and I honestly think he cannot bring himself to do that no matter what she throws at him. One day he will have a nervous breakdown, or worse, and although I hate to say this it could be the best thing for him as he would then get away from her and get the help he has so desperately needed for years. Also, if this happened, she would be unable to play the victim as the blame for his breakdown would be squarely placed on her shoulders by showing all these clips where she has belittled him.

Congrats @YeltsinsTank for making such a good job of starting your first thread and recap and thanks to @jonathanlynch for yet another fantastic title. Thanks to @ChaoticArtist for the splendid additional recap.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Good morning Tattlers. Thank you for the lovely, shiny new thread. I'm still catching up from the previous one, so hope this hasn't already been posted. Made me laugh a lot. It ticks all the boxes. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I now think it is all down to him losing face if he walks away and he is unable to do that, no matter what. His stupid pride won't let him

I totally agree with this.

On the other hand, I think she would walk away without looking back, if her plans for their future A list status doesn't pan out, she will be out of their like a shot. I think at some point she will realise that things could be much more lucrative for her as the ex-wife of Harry, spilling the beans as a single mom and raising two kids on her own, and of course none of it will be her fault..

• Sick
Reactions: 68
On the other hand, I think she would walk away without looking back, if her plans for their future A list status doesn't pan out, she will be out of their like a shot. I think at some point she will realise that things could be much more lucrative for her as the ex-wife of Harry, spilling the beans as a single mom and raising two kids on her own, and of course none of it will be her fault..
I know not everyone will agree with this, but I'd like to see Meghan walk away, find a gorgeous wealthy intelligent new love, make-up with her family, write a book that utterly humliates Harry, and make him pay 1million dollars a month for her support. Nothing. NOTHING will ever make-up for how he treated my late Queen and his venerable and vulnerable late Grandmother. NOTHING, nada. I will despise him untill my dying breath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

3. I don't think it did.

6. Sparry is "this one".

14. We love @Nuttynana.

I think this sums it it up beautifully ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I still cannot get over her literally breaking through a handshake to hug that poor guy. She really is mental
She has done that so many times and to me it just shows up the fact that she only married him for his position. She does not value him at all which shows when she pushes him aside like that. So obvious that she is using him - I think he knows but is now too dependent on her.

• Sick
Reactions: 52
I was going to reply to this post from the last thread and then saw the thread was closed.
@Churchill's Ghost posted .......

"I cannot believe how rude and dismissive she is of him. I think she has wanted out since they acquired Archie but wants him to be the one to leave so that she can be the victim. She has pushed and pushed, and upped her ridiculous demands and behavior, thinking surely he has a red line and will finally call a stop…but nope. His capacity to crap on his family and be treated like garbage by her appears to have no limit."

I now think it is all down to him losing face if he walks away and he is unable to do that, no matter what. His stupid pride won't let him.

His family, his friends and probably even the men in grey told him she was no good before he got fully involved with her, but the stubborn tw*t thought he knew best. Unfortunately his lack of intelligence meant he could see no further than the end of his dick and so his fate was sealed.

To walk away now would be to admit he was wrong before the whole world and I honestly think he cannot bring himself to do that no matter what she throws at him. One day he will have a nervous breakdown, or worse, and although I hate to say this it could be the best thing for him as he would then get away from her and get the help he has so desperately needed for years. Also, if this happened, she would be unable to play the victim as the blame for his breakdown would be squarely placed on her shoulders by showing all these clips where she has belittled him.

Congrats @YeltsinsTank for making such a good job of starting your first thread and recap and thanks to @jonathanlynch for yet another fantastic title. Thanks to @ChaoticArtist for the splendid additional recap.
Unfortunately his lack of intelligence meant he could see no further than the end of his dick and so his fate was sealed.......
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I now think it is all down to him losing face if he walks away and he is unable to do that, no matter what. His stupid pride won't let him

She is going to pull a Jada Pinkett. Or better yet, a Jada/Amber combo Sunday special. Throw in a bit of Angelina (Harry has never seen the flatpacks), Tupac was mom's cellmate, my dog stepped on a bee, an add a dash of Juicy Omelette "my children were kidnapped by 2 guys wearing HMTK hats" and you have a winner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I know not everyone will agree with this, but I'd like to see Meghan walk away, find a gorgeous wealthy intelligent new love, make-up with her family, write a book that utterly humliates Harry, and make him pay 1million dollars a month for her support. Nothing. NOTHING will ever make-up for how he treated my late Queen and his venerable and vulnerable late Grandmother. NOTHING, nada. I will despise him untill my dying breath.
I take your point but I don't think anyone else would be stupid enough to take her on! It's so obvious that she does not know how to love or even like another person and she would stamp her own mother into the ground to get ahead. There is not a genuine bone in her body and I think she will end up bitter and alone.
---

Spot on and I think this will be her way forward. She behaves like she is shaking her arm to get rid of a bug that won't let go! Unfortunately he is both too dim to read the room and too stubborn to admit his mistake.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.