Harry & Meghan #385 Are You Taking The 'Mic'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread here! Fred title thanks to @cjguk!

We were treated to the will she / won’t she be the replace for the eminent DF - spoiler, she won’t be.

Kevin Costner allegedly hid in the loo to avoid that pair.

Chita treated us to some fab new art!

The same HSE briefing was issued and reiterated about please being wary of the Roomba in the VIP room - it’s been chipped and mapped and it goes like the clappers.

We discussed Megs clap, and Mummy Megs wearing a horse blanket and attempting to steal a mic off a lady who was NOT giving it to her, and Hazno suggested to a chap he should give the mic to 43 another time and the mic was promptly hidden away.

Apparently the gruesomes secretly went on a secret holiday to Portugal.

And - hold the front page - we were treated to pics of Aldi being dragged around in a sledge in 2019 in Vancouver.

As you were!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Thanks amiyaya for new thread and to cjguk for fab title!

Still thinks it's odd that noone in the media ever question the non appearance of the invisikids aka flatpacks.
Especially after the harkles long stay at IG then onto KC'S do, then allegedly a weekend in Portugal.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Just looked on the old thread and saw the picture of flatpack MK1 in the sleigh. Poor sprog’s left leg is all buckled up sideways and jammed in at the edge. Every picture of ILBW and a sprog….ANY sprog, shows a clueless, ill at ease numpty (and I don’t mean the sprogs)!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks amiyaya for new thread and to cjguk for fab title!

Still thinks it's odd that noone in the media ever question the non appearance of the invisikids aka flatpacks.
Especially after the harkles long stay at IG then onto KC'S do, then allegedly a weekend in Portugal.
Oh they do talk about it nearly every day. Mike Graham and Kevin O'Sullivan don't seem to hold back about what is seen and heard, and often mention "jokingly" whether A&L exist as we never see them. But they don't take it further, but they get very close to the bone about it all, and I must say it's very entertaining. 😂😂

Reactions: 38
Thank you @Amiyaya and Yorkshire Lad

@wisebutwild mentioned the Stoat wanting an apology. I doubt this was about jewellery, iirc he said "I know what you did and I now know why you did it".
@Happylady you asked who released the christening photos. Some headlines say its the Sussexes, some BP, and it looks like a joint release. The quotes below are from various newspapers, Independent, D Express etc.

The Palace announcement below says that Ffark was christened that morning by Welby. Another Palace announcement says the Sussexes will release photos. Photos of what? There was no christening and nobody was there.
I think the initial group background photo was taken about 8 weeks before the date of the christening.
images (8).jpeg

"Royal shock: Palace make huge blunder after releasing Archie’s christening photos
BUCKINGHAM Palace made a huge error when they released the official photos from Archie Harrison’s christening." They got the Spencer sisters mixed up.

"On Saturday afternoon, the Palace released two photographs taken by Chris Allerton from the occasion. One image showed just the royal couple and their son while the other was a group shot featuring several members of the Royal Family. The former was taken in the Rose Garden at Windsor Castle while the latter was taken in the Green Drawing Room."

This is interesting and how they got round it, and why requests to see Fffark's birth certificate have always been rejected.
Our late Queen must have issued a "Royal Peculiar" to keep it hidden.

"...... the publication has subsequently reported that baby Archie's godparents may be revealed due to a Church of England rule regarding baptisms. The Church of England rules that details of all baptisms, including the godparents, are a matter of public record, and can be accessed by anyone who is prepared to pay a fee.”
As this is a private chapel, the publication notes that it's not clear if this rule will apply and they also point out that is within The Queen's power to issue a 'royal peculiar' to keep Archie's christening documentation private."

Fffark was huge for 8 weeks, looked at least 6 months old. Could have been an old photo of the Stoat Eugenie or William unless the Honiton lace was photoshopped in too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Thank you for this Cinny. I hadn't seen or read any of these articles previously, so I really appreciate you digging them out for me. 😘

I have difficulty believing the Queen would have had anything to do with the notices, nor those photoshopped pictures. We all know how much the Harkles lie so I wouldn't put it past them to have created those notices themselves.

I don't believe the Queen or Prince Philip would have gone along with any of their scheming.

Reactions: 45
Thank you for this Cinny. I hadn't seen or read any of these articles previously, so I really appreciate you digging them out for me. 😘

I have difficulty believing the Queen would have had anything to do with the notices, nor those photoshopped pictures. We all know how much the Harkles lie so I wouldn't put it past them to have created those notices themselves.

I don't believe the Queen or Prince Philip would have gone along with any of their scheming.
Is there notices such as these for Prince and Princess of Wales children's christening

Reactions: 24
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title! ❤

Here are some scented candles that I've been making to distribute as disaster relief supplies wherever the Gruesomes go. According to recent reports, anyone in her vicinity at least would need them. Allegedly. The CAS Squad are now going to carry a few each for emergencies. These can also be stacked to hide the many faces of the Harkles.

IMG_20231002_045327~2.jpg

These were unfinished at the time, so please don't judge too harshly! They still looked neater than either of the Gruesomes! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It's the whole secrecy about the birth, the sealed birth cert, the announcement and lack of doc signatures, the christening and god parents. Ffs why??

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Maybe they were told that the subterfuge was all to preserve the Ho/Stoat's mental health? A false pregnancy or two. Or maybe another mythcarriage. Either the Ho or Little Blue Todger desperately needing a child. It sounds sick, but they have form for it.

Also, I just learnt about a cotton pest - a moth named Pink Bollworm. I thought they were talking about Sparry (the cover of the Whingetome that was slightly pinkish) 🤦😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I know a lot of people are on the "no kids" bandwagon, but the way I see Thomas Markle Sr in these kids is INSANE.

74dac5a88b17-archie-sledge.jpg

4880786d69fa-archie-sledge-ride.jpg

Also, this kid is never happy. I will excuse this instance because he was probably stunned by the cold and new activity and his mother was faking it for the camera, but he generally is a very unhappy boy. It makes me sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

It's the whole secrecy about the birth, the sealed birth cert, the announcement and lack of doc signatures, the christening and god parents. Ffs why??
The privacy obsession is weird. Archie was born 7th in line, yet shrouded in secrecy. And TLQ went along with it, to the point of favouring US media over UK media. And we're supposed to think that's normal??

I just looked on the RF website. All the Wales children's Christening announcements list the invited guests and the full list of Godparents.

As it should be.

Here's George's. Charlotte's and Louis' follow the same format.

Screenshot_20231002-233344_kindlephoto-234264653.png

Also, if you search the site for Archie Christening there don't seem to be any results. Not even a short announcement. Which is a bit odd considering his parents were senior working Royals when he was christened. And both Harkles still have their own sections on the site, despite stepping down.

Screenshot_20231002-234808_kindlephoto-235385317.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I know a lot of people are on the "no kids" bandwagon, but the way I see Thomas Markle Sr in these kids is INSANE.

View attachment 2487682
View attachment 2487683

Also, this kid is never happy. I will excuse this instance because he was probably stunned by the cold and new activity and his mother was faking it for the camera, but he generally is a very unhappy boy. It makes me sad.
Hes definitely Thomas Markle junior
Maybe thats why she appears not to want to be with him poor kid
I'm going to be mean here & its not his fault but hes not as photogenic as his cousins. Of course we've nothing recent to go on

We also don't know if she actually carried him. IVF / surrogate?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
New thread here! Fred title thanks to @cjguk!

We were treated to the will she / won’t she be the replace for the eminent DF - spoiler, she won’t be.

Kevin Costner allegedly hid in the loo to avoid that pair.

Chita treated us to some fab new art!

The same HSE briefing was issued and reiterated about please being wary of the Roomba in the VIP room - it’s been chipped and mapped and it goes like the clappers.

We discussed Megs clap, and Mummy Megs wearing a horse blanket and attempting to steal a mic off a lady who was NOT giving it to her, and Hazno suggested to a chap he should give the mic to 43 another time and the mic was promptly hidden away.

Apparently the gruesomes secretly went on a secret holiday to Portugal.

And - hold the front page - we were treated to pics of Aldi being dragged around in a sledge in 2019 in Vancouver.

As you were!
BIB I didn't know she has the clap. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's pathologic. This is their total modus operandi about absolutely everything. It is all related to the privacy bullshit. Obfuscation is the operating rule with these two. Harry in particular thinks they are being clever. I think they are just being tiresome. Not to mention boring because it never changes. They have been so clever regarding hiding the children that people just don't care anymore. They think they are creating mystique surrounding them, but it isn't working. Zero interest. People love seeing the periodic pictures of the Wales' children because it is fun to see how much they have grown and how their looks have changed. What fun is there viewing the pixilated back of the head photo, in black and white, taken from a distance, of the Harkle kids? Zip, zero nada. BORING! Plus it is usually one of Misan Harriman' crappy photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.