Harry & Meghan #384 tit Sherlock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Meemew (here) with 63 likes!

edit: winning title was tit Sherlock but the mods have reminded me that swearwords aren't allowed in thread titles and have suggested this instead.

Previous thread here

Thread title was inspired by @SlavaUkraini saying that Smegs latest outfit looked like this:
1695733255152.png

@Mock Turtle also suggested it looked like this:
1695733282185.png

It was all because she turned up at a Monteshitshow town benefit for first responders hosted at Kevin Costner (KC)'s place, looking like she'd picked a rug up and thrown a belt round it:
1695733361778.png

Here is the full story

Oprah and co were also there, and Katy Perry's parents, but no Katy Perry herself.

Also in the news, Harry is homeless in the UK:

And it emerged that they tried to gag the kids at the school in New York

But best of all was the "microphone mishap" at the Costner event when Smegs was skilfully DENIED the chance to grab the mic and dispense word salad:

I ALMOST FORGOT the comparisons between Smeg's hairdo and Olive Oyl

1695733691405.png

Meanwhile today True Princess Catherine has once again effortlessly shown Smegs how to dress properly, in clothes that fit, and which have been pressed and prepared; even the shoes are a divine match:

1695733796701.png

Oh and rumours continue to suggest that she may relaunch her blog soon, probably around the time that the new book, probably written by her but with Scobiecunt's name on it, comes out in November.

And finally we discovered in the last thread that Global Citizen was just a massive grift, and that most of their other charitable work seems to have come to a halt too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
yeah my place was riddled with damp so tbh she did me and my health a favour
I sometimes feel I should sue the hag for all the medical bills I've had since developing asthma in that house but then they'd probably just rule mould doesn't cause asthma.

I see green is in this season... Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden wore this last week

1695734491013.png

And Kate this today

1695734564245.png

I am pretty sure Madame Montecito is already airing her new horseblanket she will wear to another outing after seeing Kate... or will it be an oversized suit again? Probably just taking this out a washer after a dye job...

SOLOSATURATION_270921_GettyImages-1342290032_P.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The Princess of Wales has enviable core strength and balance, I'd say a lot of reformer Pilates goes into her routine.

Reactions: 41
The Princess of Wales has enviable core strength and balance, I'd say a lot of reformer Pilates goes into her routine.
Because of this...?

75846267-12561605-image-m-146_1695728537810.jpg

Well maybe... I don't know about people with normal flexibility. I'm known to check if the bottom of my shoe is ok by lifting my leg up in 90 degree angle (so kinda like Kate there but higher) and grabbing my foot while still standing on one leg. My balance might be ok but my core strength needs improvement and I can't remember when I did Pilates!

Reactions: 27
btw...

I wasn't suggesting Kate is a closet catholic or recusant.

But the Middleton's famously were, with some suggesting they harboured Reginald Pole - the arch-nemesis of Harry's hero Henry VIII.

Most people when they go to Ilkley go up t'moor, and to the Cow and Calf.
t'moor offers a fine view across the valley to the Middleton's house - which I believe is now a Catholic retreat.

But if you park at the Lido, there is a very pleasant walk up through Middleton Woods (especially nice in the spring when the bluebells are out), around the back of the house and up to the Calvary - https://www.thereluctantexplorers.com/ilkley-myddleton-calvary-and-middleton-woods

It was reading the family tree thing in the Mail article about Kate's trip to Leeds that jogged my memory. Since years ago I was told some gossip about the Middletons by someone whose father had also been a solicitor/broker in the Bradford wool trade - but for the life of me I can't think what it was. It was more interesting than scandalous - unlike the story of Charles, Diana Rigg and the police dog ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Thread title by @Meemew (here) with 63 likes!

edit: winning title was tit Sherlock but the mods have reminded me that swearwords aren't allowed in thread titles and have suggested this instead.

Previous thread here

Thread title was inspired by @SlavaUkraini saying that Smegs latest outfit looked like this:
View attachment 2473809

@Mock Turtle also suggested it looked like this:
View attachment 2473811

It was all because she turned up at a Monteshitshow town benefit for first responders hosted at Kevin Costner (KC)'s place, looking like she'd picked a rug up and thrown a belt round it:
View attachment 2473818

Here is the full story

Oprah and co were also there, and Katy Perry's parents, but no Katy Perry herself.

Also in the news, Harry is homeless in the UK:

And it emerged that they tried to gag the kids at the school in New York

But best of all was the "microphone mishap" at the Costner event when Smegs was skilfully DENIED the chance to grab the mic and dispense word salad:

I ALMOST FORGOT the comparisons between Smeg's hairdo and Olive Oyl

View attachment 2473838

Meanwhile today True Princess Catherine has once again effortlessly shown Smegs how to dress properly, in clothes that fit, and which have been pressed and prepared; even the shoes are a divine match:

View attachment 2473845

Oh and rumours continue to suggest that she may relaunch her blog soon, probably around the time that the new book, probably written by her but with Scobiecunt's name on it, comes out in November.

And finally we discovered in the last thread that Global Citizen was just a massive grift, and that most of their other charitable work seems to have come to a halt too.

Thankyou for the thread Great title and I think you have just set the bar quite high for the re cap :p :p :p

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No tit sherlock
Duchess Sherlock has always been about investigations... Snooping around the palaces, eavesdropping in cathedrals... Maybe we've got it all wrong..? She's a detective duchess with her idiot sidekick, Dr. Doofus.

1695737026595.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Duchess Sherlock has always been about investigations... Snooping around the palaces, eavesdropping in cathedrals... Maybe we've got it all wrong..? She's a detective duchess with her idiot sidekick, Dr. Doofus.

View attachment 2473952
Yes well she did look like Inspector Gadget in that coat.

However the only detective work needed is to find out why she is such a snake and a grifter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve got a fit of the giggles again now because of the mods alteration to the title ……

β€˜Tit Sherlock’ sorry @Meemew your title was brilliant but the mods adaptation just says it all. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks @kev1974 for starting this thread and the excellent recap.
---
No tit sherlock
Or β€˜No tits Sherlock’ if you prefer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve got a fit of the giggles again now because of the mods alteration to the title ……

β€˜Tit Sherlock’ sorry @Meemew your title was brilliant but the mods adaptation just says it all. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks @kev1974 for starting this thread and the excellent recap.
---

Or β€˜No tits Sherlock’ if you prefer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She does have tits, but her husband carries them, like she carries his balls πŸ˜‚

Thank you, @kev1974 and @Meemew for the new thread and title ❀

I bought butterscotch ice cream today and tested this Halloween-y seeming but actually very pretty (and deliciously scented!) candle today. Should take care of the Stench (the one coming off the Gruesomes, not the ...book, was it?) πŸ˜‰

IMG_20230926_123433.jpg

Love and light to all πŸ€—

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Wow awesome recap @kev1974 πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Iβ€˜m super honoured my thread title was chosen but Tit Sherlock made me laugh out loud - thank you mods 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Tit Sherlock does indeed say it all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β˜ βš°πŸͺ¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I saw this on another thread and just absolutely had to bring it here because to me, this just sums her up perfectly.

IMG_2004.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
She does have tits, but her husband carries them, like she carries his balls πŸ˜‚

Thank you, @kev1974 and @Meemew for the new thread and title ❀

I bought ice cream today and tested this Halloween-y seeming but actually very pretty (and deliciously scented!) candle today. Should take care of the Stench (the one coming off the Gruesomes, not the ...book, was it?) πŸ˜‰

View attachment 2474081

Love and light to all πŸ€—
Bwahahaha, too bad we didn't say No Tit Sherlock πŸ˜†
Chao, I meant to show you the very basic candles and soaps my son & I made over school break. Nothing creative or artsy like your amazing work. Plain silicone mold geranium scented goat milk soaps and easy soy & essential oil cheater kit candles w/ dried flowers. I meant to show u the results in case you had expert tips πŸ˜‰ 😘
The citrus ones smell horrible, like Zoflora mixed with Dettol but the Freesia and Gardenia are nice!
20230830_121339.jpg
20230830_121214.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.