Harry & Meghan #376 The Spare and His Sprayed on Hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread and congratulations to @Hannahebee for the title.

Last thread recap:

We loved some of @Chita pictures :)

We laughed at Waahs hair delusions
We groaned at Doris being pictured with some Kardashians.

We aren't holding our breath whilst wondering if ILBW will have appropriate, ironed and fitted garments for some event she'll try to make all about her in Germany.

Waaah will be in the UK trying to make HMLQE anniversary about him.

Waaah and ILBW still haven't worked out that z list celebrity is not the same as Royals.

We'll be glad when the Royals end their break at Balmoral to put the Waahs back in their place by keeping on Royalling.

old thread is here.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Thanks for new thread and fab title !

TRG. Apparently a drama doc about smegz, called Unforgiven was quietly released then pulled in January. TRG says it should be called Unforgotten, and shows it here alongside adding her views.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Big thanks @Fredsnail for starting this new thread and recap and congrats @Hannahebee on the fab winning title.

For our overseas friends it’s a bank holiday here in Britain so I’m off to North Wales. May have a poor signal where I’m going so I hope nothing earth shattering is announced by the Harkles (fat chance) while I’m absent. It would be just my luck after weeks of looking at pics of boring pap walks and sweaty Hazbeens for a juicy bit of tea to come out and I know nothing about it because I’m busy talking to sheep! 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Neil Sean. Smegz blames the Palace for not allowing her to invite the kardashians to her wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Shoot me know!

Watching This Morning and Ross King has just shown an Instagram account called @meghan which has nothing posted but a lot of followers.

He said it's smeg "testing the waters" before venturing back to SM.

He said the flowers in the profile pic are peonies which are her favourite flowers.

They were dahlias. DAHLIAS!

I've just emailed this morning to correct them. Now can't even see the account! 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
It's shame Derek Batey died.

He'd have got the truth out of the Harkles for the chance to win the £1000 jackpot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I must say I'm a bit puzzled by the appearance of Doria with the Kardashians, never really imagined they would mix and in all the time smeg and haznot have been in California there has never seemed to be any previous connection. I assume it's something to do with million pound megz and her upcoming instagram career, though I would have thought the Kardashians would be savvy enough to see what a tit show that's likely to be, they are so totally focused on image, so a collab with meg could be a disaster. Very weird.

Reactions: 45
Thanks you Fredsnail 🐌 for starting the thread and recap.
Congratulations Hannahebee 🐝 on the title.

Wow the last thread seems to have moved fast but the gruesomes haven't done much the last month or two. Wonder what will happen when the IG start.

Reactions: 22
I must say I'm a bit puzzled by the appearance of Doria with the Kardashians, never really imagined they would mix and in all the time smeg and haznot have been in California there has never seemed to be any previous connection. I assume it's something to do with million pound megz and her upcoming instagram career, though I would have thought the Kardashians would be savvy enough to see what a tit show that's likely to be, they are so totally focused on image, so a collab with meg could be a disaster. Very weird.
Whatever happened to her latest business venture that they said Megzy was backing...? I mean the old folks' home she was supposedly running (does anyone else get cold shivers just thinking about it...?) and which was listed somewhere as having her as the board member? All her business ventures seem to end up like her daughters, a bit shady and then bankrupt. Why does she have tens of millions now? Or that's what I heard, can anyone confirm this?

I guess this is her dream come true finally, after years of lurking in the shadows and getting paid to pop up at a function with M to pose as the loving mother, now she can finally do nothing and be famous. I am so annoyed at seeing her making the same narc faces as M with the Kardashians. I guess they will never go away now?

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.