Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Took a day off yesterday and had 25 pages to read today :LOL:

Just my tuppence worth but I DO NOT WANT THEM AT THE CORONATION. I would much rather they do something totally lame to 'overshadow' it. Then we can laugh at them in peace. :ROFLMAO:

Apart from anything else, the Coronation is an historic occassion. I'd rather there not be any record of haz being there. Think of the future generations!! They don't need to know anything about the dumb prince. We want photo's where he's not there. People will be looking at the photos for years to come. So I don't want him there.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Chita

VIP Member
If Charles wants to apologise and make reparations, it should be for covering up what a little shit his youngest son really is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
That boy who slept in a tent in the garden for 3 years to raise money for charity has definitely been invited as his posh invite was in the papers the other day. I think quite a few guests will be people who deserve the honour far more than those 2 idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Shushex

VIP Member
what's this with Dior and Sparry and the tabloids lapping it up? i'm sure it was one of us who started the speculation last thread?

anyhow.

Fs-GeZ1WYAEYpzf.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I hope that's not libelous Smeg

Earl of Wessex is too old and too tall to be a Page of Honour.

This was in December, he must be taller than his father by now:

1680692859040.png

Oliver Cholmondeley is the right age and his father is Charles's Lord in Waiting. When will these weird people realise that William and Catherine are actually friends with this family? My guess is since the families are friends, his presence will also calm George - Who is only 9.

I really hope H and Peg don't show up. They will ruin everything.

• Sick
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
So I've clicked on a link for Twitter on thread ๐Ÿงต 316 (only 3 pages of 317๐Ÿ˜€)
and I realised I'm famous on Twitter as I've turned into their logo ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜„ x

Resizer_16806012816905.jpg

Then I put my glasses on and was disappointed it was an imposter ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ ..

Resizer_16806012442891.jpg

Resizer_16806012523053.jpg

Resizer_16806015835591.jpg

Loooool ๐Ÿ˜„ x

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
And she stuck KCIII with the bill for itโ€ฆ
View attachment 2081007
It didnโ€™t fit. It had transit stitches in evidence. The under layers werent steamed so nothing played nicely together. The hair was wrong, eye make up was awful. There was no darting/tailoring or anchor work done to make it hers. The shoulders ironically made her shoulders look bigger, there was no walking front on there and nothing was weighted to allow movement without adverse fabric movement. It was the wrong weight fabric for the time of year and the elongated tulip was kind of retired years ago because unless it is a perfectly, mm precise piece in the right fabric it looks lumpy/clumsy/cheap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Plantagenet

VIP Member
What exactly has Meghan done for women?! ๐Ÿค”

I'll wait.
Well if you want an example of what sleeping your way to what you want, crying on the floor to get what you want and avoid telling the truth, telling lies to get what you want, using people to get what you want, then she has done a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
There are times when I think if they turn up to the coronation then I am completely done, but then I remember feeling the same way about the funeral and jubilee. However, both events spectacularly backfired on the gobshites. Even though HM's funeral was devastatingly sad the sight of Wallis stuck behind that candle was genuinely hilarious as was Harody walking behind the coffin obscured by a huge bearskin. And this was all before the book so I see no reason to despair too much!

Off topic but also laughed at Nicola Sturgeons husband being nicked this morning ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Isnโ€™t it amazing how ILBW can achieve so much and win all those awards on the basis of 1 hours work a week? Makes you wonder what all those selfless, dedicated workers putting in 40 plus hours a week are doing wrong?๐Ÿคฌ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Chita

VIP Member
I've been looking at Tiaras on google. I've decided my favourite is the Stuart tiara which is now in the possession of the Dutch royal family.

It can be adapted to be full height - which is magnificent with a massive diamond at the top or the top diamond piece can be detached, but it's still magnificent.

Here it is.....
The full height....
Stuart tiara - full.jpg

With the huge diamond removed.
Stuart tiara with top bit removed.jpg

If I was a Royal, I would want this.

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Despite my very recent health crisis I had to take my littlest boy up to the Evangelina today for pre op checks. We had an ice cream on embankment and walked to Big Ben (nothing else matters to him!) and we chatted about how I ran their legs off for our queens funeral. โ€œI canโ€™t wait to come up when our king is king mamaโ€

I cant risk taking my children or anyone near to the city around the coronation because fucking hasnoballs has ruined everything. I was worried today and there was certainly a slightly elevated presence to those who know what it normally looks like.

Harry is an absolute wanker.

• Heart
  • Sick

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Me too. But when I had to attend those things, I noticed that all the older people saw them as a complete waste of time and would have preferred to be able to do their job instead.

Personally I liked to argue with them. I once told a Black diversity officer that if young Black people wanted to reclaim the 'N' word and use it for themselves, then he had no right to tell them they couldn't. Totally shut him up because he couldn't argue with it. :LOL:

I told a true silly cow that she shouldn't ask us not to sneer and laugh at gay people, if she then sneered and laughed at incest victims. (Which she did). I said there was little point in learning about consideration for gay people if she didn't understand that those rules applied to other groups too. She was so embarrassed. I recommened that she attend more training courses. :devilish:

It was fun and the coffee in the Training Suite was so much better than the coffee in the rest of the building.
Not been on one of these courses, thankfully, but a chum told me about one she attended with her employment. She said it was very entertaining because the only black person on the course ripped into the instructor/trainer and said such courses were causing friction because staff were no longer comfortable with each other. She said she and her colleagues used to get along happily but now relations and conversations were stilted because of fear of causing offence (and what is acceptable seems to change far too frequently). The black attendee also pointed out that it was racist to assume ALL whites were racist when there was no proof of same; similarly it cannot be assumed that other races do not harbour racism and yet their prejudices are not exposed and brought to the fore with the same emphasis. My chum said it was quite therapeutic to see the tutor deflate before their eyes but also said that had it been a white person who voiced the opinions, she suspects they would have been huckled out of their job

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Duee

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #328 Walmart Wallis - no access to balcony at Buckingham Palace

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47