Harry & Meghan #217 To the UK soon, more flaming strife, here’s second row Harry and his third hand wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are Senator Coons and the various African politicians going along with this farce. Hazno is absolutely nowhere to be seen in any of the pics of the meetings and appearances. So why is he being allowed to get away with this mistruth that he hosted? How much did Sunshine Sachs promise everybody or stuff in the little brown envelopes?

If he was officially part of the US delegation, I'm sure Smeg wouldn't be sitting at home in Monteshito in front of a soft-focus camera lens. (Assuming the photos are recent)

She'd have been right there with him, trying to get front-and-centre in every photo opportunity with the Senators.

Maybe the latter don't want to make a big issue out of it in case Smeggy phones them all again on their private numbers. :poop:

Re the African politicians, the possibility exists, of course, that HM and PC are aware of, and quietly endorsing, the visit.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Re the Africa trip, his legs look very small. Clearly photoshop. This couple and their endless deception... Anyhoo

How can H as a father be content with his children being cut off from both sides of their families? He grew up around his cousins. His children may have a very lonely childhood surrounded by their very bitter and vengeful mother (and her yes people) who will continue to always have someone in her sights. No amount of wealth can bridge that gap. His children will one day hold him to account.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

I guess old Haz was getting a bit too much attention over in Africa.

Not to mention the Cambridges with confirmation of their move.

And Kate with Charlotte and Louis, flying Economy to Balmoral.

Here's Madam, with Doria and Aldi. New hair? New eyebrows? New Zoom filter?

Who is she supposed to be now? Coco from fame ?? 😂😂 sorry to the youngsters 😂
AF639D61-A9C5-4243-886F-C0ADD9F8FD1D.jpeg

Thanks all for new thread and excellent title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Forget the stoats bringing the country down, if Brenda doesn't stop hoarding hot Major Johnny to herself and have some public events so we can see some kilt action, I'll be bringing down the monarchy

I'd only read last week she was getting negative comments about nit embracing her natural hair and guess what we see. It's almost as predictable as Stoat going on a fake tour three days late

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
So he is really following American politicians around Africa and being ignored by them entirely?

How embarrassing.

Their desperation really knows no limits.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

She's so predictable.

1. There was a video by Neil Sean a few days ago about Doria and how some are asking where she is and why her past is so ... Vague

2. Another video by NS about Meghan not wanting to wear her hair natural.

And Ta Da there you have it.. They don't call her media meg for nothing

Also poor Henry. His every moment to shine is stolen by MM. She's trying to take the limelight from him

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Jesus, Mary & Joseph! the fecking absolute State of it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why are Senator Coons and the various African politicians going along with this farce. Hazno is absolutely nowhere to be seen in any of the pics of the meetings and appearances. So why is he being allowed to get away with this mistruth that he hosted? How much did Sunshine Sachs promise everybody or stuff in the little brown envelopes?

If you look at the photos at the Kigali Memorial in No6's photo and the US delegation photos, the flowers are different. The US one has like a fan on top and the No6 one has green foliage poking out of the flowers, so they can't have been taken on the same day.

• Sick
Reactions: 32

Smegz hair looks curly there which is unusual. It looks better IMO.

Still hate the witch though 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I have a major complaint about this thread.

We need MORE pictures of Major Johnny!! (oh, be still my beating heart ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Has anyone else noticed that Archie seems to be shown whenever Harry is away: The Canada Pap Walk, Prince Louis Birthday and now on this supposed zoom call.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
major-johnny.gif
Has anyone else noticed that Archie seems to be shown whenever Harry is away: The Canada Pap Walk, Prince Louis Birthday and now on this supposed zoom call.
And it comes out when there's an announcement of the Cambridges new school and photo of Catherine and kids getting a plane. Who'd have guessed???

@Wackie Jeaver is this OK?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ahem ... A Day In The Life Of

Charles: Now boy, we need a serious conversation

Haz:. Oh no, I don't do serious

C: I'm being told that there is a group of Tattlers that follow your every move, what you say and do.

H: Well, that's absolutely smashing

C: No, no boy. They also discuss and question THAT WOMAN - your wife. It's disgraceful.

H:. Yes it is Papa. Are you going to stop them?

C:. No, no boy. Not them, it's you two. What has happened to you? You let That Woman tell lies all the time.

H:. But it's funny Pa, isn't it?

C:. Those Tattlers have questions about my grandchildren. Do they exist Harry? I've never seen them.

H:. Erm ...

C: Come on now, you can tell me. Why did That Woman's bump keep changing shape, drop to her knees, squeak, pop and totally disappear on a night out?

H:. Oh, erm ... I'll have to ask her what to say.

Part 2 coming to a thread near you shortly. 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Well it hadn’t worked. She looks like she just got out of bed, couldn’t be bothered to brush her hair or do her make up. And what’s with the elongated face & the heavily micro bladed eyebrows???
Lord, she looks like who did it and ran and refused to come back and see the results. What a mess - looks nothing like pics from the U.N. fiasco.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Lord, she looks like who did it and ran and refused to come back and see the results. What a mess - looks nothing like pics from the U.N. fiasco.
The UN pictures and these photos from the zoom call look like two different people it doesn't look like her at all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.