Harry & Meghan #217 To the UK soon, more flaming strife, here’s second row Harry and his third hand wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First attempt to create a new thread 😳

Thanks @Maggiemaynot for an epic title.
I am not a Wordsworth or an elephant so please add your reflections from the last post - all I recall is smoke, mirrors and bullshit galore 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Thank you @Yel for getting me out of a pickle 😊
Need a bottle of wine after all that stress!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@VioletButterfly on post 950 on previous thread, I have posted quite a lot on the H& M threads, have no need for the Wiki thanks as I have been around since October 21 and have read way too much about this pair for my own good! When I said ”I have to come in here” I was being polite and interjecting into what had been previously said . It did not mean I had never been on these threads before!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

I guess old Haz was getting a bit too much attention over in Africa.

Not to mention the Cambridges with confirmation of their move.

And Kate with Charlotte and Louis, flying Economy to Balmoral.

Here's Madam, with Doria and Aldi. New hair? New eyebrows? New Zoom filter?

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Jesus, what happened to her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

JIngs, but she looks rough! Looks like her nose has been broken and she’s got black eyes! Are you sure that’s Doria and not a guy? Perhaps she’s trying to look dishevelled (more than usual) to make him think she is lost without him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is it a zoom ' interview ' with the USA/GOV benefits department? Are they after some more SNAPS stamps? 😀😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I'm sorry but she looks very different from the last time we saw her it almost doesn't look like her at all and if it is her then she looks exhausted. But i'm honestly so confused because how can she go from looking like this at the UN event to looking completely different on this supposed zoom call.
1661193142093.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why are Senator Coons and the various African politicians going along with this farce. Hazno is absolutely nowhere to be seen in any of the pics of the meetings and appearances. So why is he being allowed to get away with this mistruth that he hosted? How much did Sunshine Sachs promise everybody or stuff in the little brown envelopes?

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Why are Senator Coons and the various African politicians going along with this farce. Hazno is absolutely nowhere to be seen in any of the pics of the meetings and appearances. So why is he being allowed to get away with this mistruth that he hosted? How much did Sunshine Sachs promise everybody or stuff in the little brown envelopes?

H...always following in someone else's shadow. Sad Sack.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Embracing her natural hair and filming through all the filters to look 20 again
Well it hadn’t worked. She looks like she just got out of bed, couldn’t be bothered to brush her hair or do her make up. And what’s with the elongated face & the heavily micro bladed eyebrows???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.