Harry & Meghan #215 The Queen is not amused. She does not like being used.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @rowengal for the fab thread title, with 60+ Likes, it was the 3rd fave post overall. Didn’t have to go far to find this one.
And thanks to @JAR21 for her Fabulous Wiki overhaul last week, this week, her MacBook paid the price. we hope it can be fixed.
We love @Chita's artwork & Wit.
We love @Nuttynana's colorful Language

we detest the Stoat and the Ho.
old thread is here. Harry & Meghan #214 -Marry in Haste, repent at Leisure. Words for the Halfwit Prince to treasure. https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...rds-for-the-halfwit-prince-to-treasure.32327/

Please if anyone could add the recap?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The Queen didn’t wish Smegma a Happy Birthday last week, nor Beatrice(?) this week. We think it’s in keeping with the plans for a slimmed down RF.
‘The Sugars we’re full on Insullin shock trying to flip the narrative to refute Bowers Book.
Tyler Perry presided over the coronation of Princess Meghan. WTF? But we don’t really care what PR BS SS puts out.
Does this look like the Meghan/Wallis Jubilee outfit?
E44041-BA-3-A28-4-E10-B307-F0-A11-E7359-F5.jpg

And, true, he shouldn’t be in this uniform, but, I had him the blue suit with adornment yesterday, and wanted to show I even have the dress uniform. Lol. Notice you can’t fully see his face, she pushes him to the back and overshadows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The Queen didn’t wish Smegma a Happy Birthday last week, nor Beatrice(?) this week. We think it’s in keeping with the plans for a slimmed down RF.
‘The Sugars we’re full on Insullin shock trying to flip the narrative to refute Bowers Book.
Tyler Perry presided over the coronation of Princess Meghan. WTF? But we don’t really care what PR BS SS puts out.
Does this look like the Meghan/Wallis Jubilee outfit?
View attachment 1489477
And, true, he shouldn’t be in this uniform, but, I had him the blue suit with adornment yesterday, and wanted to show I even have the dress uniform. Lol. Notice you can’t fully see his face, she pushes him to the back and overshadows.
Your renderings are far too generous! H&M would kill to look that good! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thank you VioletButterfly for starting the new thread.
Congratulations to Rowengal on the thread title.

I wonder what the gruesomes are brewing, they are too quiet.

I hope HMQ is alright.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
A lion has been spotted in Monteshito which reminds us all of the children's tale.... 😃
Polish_20220810_220044037.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Good morning! Thanks for the new thread and excellent title.

I've not been around much because they're so quiet. Still reading the thread of course. Does anyone else feel that this is the quiet before the storm? It's like something explosive is going to happen. Or that could just be wishful thinking on my part :LOL:

When I read the book, it left me feeling really down and horrible. I couldn't work out why. But thinking on it, it was because of the blatant narcissism and controlling behaviour by smegs. And Harry just letting her do it. I know we knew everything anyway but seeing all of it within the covers of a book was just too much.

But I've been listening to HG Tudor's reading of the book and it's so much easier. He explains why she behaves like she does so it's not just unbelievable evil screaming at you from the page. Plus he can be very funny and that helps a lot.

I think the other bit that bothers me is that she is so obviously insane and in an abusive way. Why hasn't she been carted off to a psychiatric unit yet?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

This made me laugh. If you click on the article it reads as if The Sun are calling Minge a vile duchess but it actually refers to vile duchess-obsessed trolls. They've also used a particularly unflattering photo. Deliberate? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Good morning! Thanks for the new thread and excellent title.

I've not been around much because they're so quiet. Still reading the thread of course. Does anyone else feel that this is the quiet before the storm? It's like something explosive is going to happen. Or that could just be wishful thinking on my part :LOL:

When I read the book, it left me feeling really down and horrible. I couldn't work out why. But thinking on it, it was because of the blatant narcissism and controlling behaviour by smegs. And Harry just letting her do it. I know we knew everything anyway but seeing all of it within the covers of a book was just too much.

But I've been listening to HG Tudor's reading of the book and it's so much easier. He explains why she behaves like she does so it's not just unbelievable evil screaming at you from the page. Plus he can be very funny and that helps a lot.

I think the other bit that bothers me is that she is so obviously insane and in an abusive way. Why hasn't she been carted off to a psychiatric unit yet?
@Cassandra333 I'm going to listen to some of the H G Tudor videos now. I have been following The Reading Room and she has just given her final thoughts on the book. She cites the same reasons as you for finding it heavy-going at times. The sheer volume of lies and duplicity is overwhelming set down in print. She thinks their brand is damaged (it was already) but they will just carry on markling right left and centre.

Also thanks to @VioletButterfly and @rowenagal gal for thread, roundup, and title. Seconding appreciation of @JAR21, @Chita and @Nuttynana.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Going by video date she is supposed to be about 12. Early age for an attitude like that

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.