Harry Baron & Melissa Tattam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find a thread for them, and know they're not really celebs or influencers, but have just watched this and w t f?

So much to say - I've rented places of varying quality in my younger years, but never have I ever seen anyone use their balcony as a WARDROBE? I thought these two were meant to be minted?!

And "I love interior design" on repeat, as camera pans to over exposed shots of oppressive plastic wood new build identikit with some Ikea and Zara Home accessories.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
That video was quite hilarious..”sometimes I come out here and get inspired and take pictures of the view” of building work 😂😂

I got those awkward David Brent vibes off them both all the way through this video lol

Although I have to commend them, having lived in London years ago they really have made the most out of the little space in the flat. The decors a little bland but it’s still nice. The fire I hate though, I think those contraptions are on the way out.

They take themselves far too seriously, I used to run in the same circles as Harry circa 2009 and he hasn’t changed one bit. I did always assume he batted for the other team despite his womanising ways 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That video was quite hilarious..”sometimes I come out here and get inspired and take pictures of the view” of building work 😂😂

I got those awkward David Brent vibes off them both all the way through this video lol

Although I have to commend them, having lived in London years ago they really have made the most out of the little space in the flat. The decors a little bland but it’s still nice. The fire I hate though, I think those contraptions are on the way out.

They take themselves far too seriously, I used to run in the same circles as Harry circa 2009 and he hasn’t changed one bit. I did always assume he batted for the other team despite his womanising ways 😂
I’ve lived in a tiny studio flat, which was bigger than this (I don’t think I’ve ever seen a flat this small and I’ve been in London my whole life minus uni), but you have to cut your cloth... They’re ramming it full of clothes it’s just not sustainable.

The fire is just ghastly but they speak to it like it’s art. The whole flat looks like a Hollyoaks set tbh like the new bad boy who owns the club would live here.

Is he a lot older than her?

Reactions: 8
They are so boring on Made In Chelsea. I have no idea why they’re kept on as two of the main cast members. Harry gives me the creeps and Melissa is completely dull.

Reactions: 12
I’ve lived in a tiny studio flat, which was bigger than this (I don’t think I’ve ever seen a flat this small and I’ve been in London my whole life minus uni), but you have to cut your cloth... They’re ramming it full of clothes it’s just not sustainable.

The fire is just ghastly but they speak to it like it’s art. The whole flat looks like a Hollyoaks set tbh like the new bad boy who owns the club would live here.

Is he a lot older than her?
Just realised I hadn’t answered, I think he’s a year older than me so he’s definitely 30 now! Melissa strikes me a one of those girls acting old before her time, she goes on like she’s late thirties

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And what does he actually do? The jibes he gets on MIC always mention him just living off Melissa. I think Melissa is one of those girls who is always going to look 14 which will be great when she hits her 40’s 😉

Reactions: 1
Yeah I think she's very young, I think that the flat is hers though? He's only been in MIC a few years what was he doing with his life beforehand...
To be honest I don’t think he’s anywhere near as rich as the rest of the cast, I think his family are from somewhere rural outside of London. I had him on Facebook back in the day and they seemed very middle class but by no means Chelsea wealthy. He wore an excessive amount of fake tan and hoola bronzer that he used to bring out with him on nights out 😂 he ran a guest list at a nightclub in Mayfair or something - basically he just made a ton of social media connections with students and young early 20 something’s in London so he was ideal for a nightclub to approach to run a guest list and bring more people in. I think he hooked himself in with the rich crowd back then.

He also didn’t have that accent in those days, he’s been honing and perfecting that for the last few years it seems 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
To be honest I don’t think he’s anywhere near as rich as the rest of the cast, I think his family are from somewhere rural outside of London. I had him on Facebook back in the day and they seemed very middle class but by no means Chelsea wealthy. He wore an excessive amount of fake tan and hoola bronzer that he used to bring out with him on nights out 😂 he ran a guest list at a nightclub in Mayfair or something - basically he just made a ton of social media connections with students and young early 20 something’s in London so he was ideal for a nightclub to approach to run a guest list and bring more people in. I think he hooked himself in with the rich crowd back then.

He also didn’t have that accent in those days, he’s been honing and perfecting that for the last few years it seems 😂
Great goss

Reactions: 4
Melissa saying on last night’s MIC to Zara that going out in Essex will give her some cultural awareness and sneering about a night out...she is so snobby and gross.

Melissa saying on last night’s MIC to Zara that going out in Essex will give her some cultural awareness and sneering about a night out...she is so snobby and gross.

Exactly. I don't have a problem with people being posh but I can't stand it when they think they're above others.

And Melissa just wrote in her instastory that one of the things she 'loves to eat' is 'panochocolate'...it's 'pain au chocolat' love.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Harry Baron used to sell or let houses around the Richmond/Chelsea area, anyway he worked for an estate agents.

I’ve heard from a very reliable source he does not have money, he rents cars on MIC to look richer and used to wear fake watches etc and just pretend to be rich. Everything on finance etc. Just all show.

I think Melissa comes from money though so he’s probably well pleased with himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ah I'm glad someone else picked up on this! It was a horrible comment - nasty girl!

Harry Baron used to sell or let houses around the Richmond/Chelsea area, anyway he worked for an estate agents.

I’ve heard from a very reliable source he does not have money, he rents cars on MIC to look richer and used to wear fake watches etc and just pretend to be rich. Everything on finance etc. Just all show.

I think Melissa comes from money though so he’s probably well pleased with himself.
You could tell that as he wore that same acne studios jacket for about 5 seasons straight

• Haha
I really feel like Melissa is trying so hard to be like Lucy Watson, with the eye rolling etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She often does this annoying thing where she kind of licks the inside of her lips. Has anybody else noticed it?
Also that flat is SO SMALL. I feel claustrophobic watching their tour.

Reactions: 9
Do any of the MIC cast actually work for their money, or is it all family wealth they are living off?

Reactions: 2
Do any of the MIC cast actually work for their money, or is it all family wealth they are living off?
All live off family wealth. Same with TOWIE tbf. Some of them have tit small businesses, I don’t know how well Jamie’s sweetie company is actually doing (and tbh I know a lot of rich kids with mediocre startups that are funded with parental “investment”, may as well cut out the middle man and just BACs transfer the cash to the kids, but it keeps them busy / “entrepreneurial” doesn’t it 🙄) but I think he’s the only one with anything of note? Binky probably makes a bit from her influencer deals, but it’s pocket money it wouldn’t keep them in the properties they’re in.