Harry and Meghan #75 Hostage Haz out for show, blink once for yes and twice for no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meghan Markle How not to be a Royal

Not much news since Oprah, still no answers for the proved lies.
Spring internet cleaning started by SS or BP. Save your favourites because they are deleting blogs, articles... anything juicy.

Recap!
●Two weddings. Sussex spokesperson has now said first wedding in the garden was simply a ritual.
●Was Archie denied a title? No as the rules are clear.
●Was Archie denied security? No as only a available to working Royals. Harry stepped back so lost his justification for taxpayer funded security, he can pay for it from his own pocket.
●The row with Kate. Who made who cry? Bridesmaid's dress incident. Remains mystery. Meg has forgiven Kate.
●Archies's skin colour. Who asked? Not the Queen or PP but who was it?
●Meg and Sam did not talk in 10+ years. Sam states they talked in 2013.
●Tom said on GMB, he never met H&Son, and Meg ghosted the whole family. Only Doria made the cut.
●Harry's financial situation is still shady.
●Meg rescued Harry, he did not know he needed it before they met.
●Harry wants to educate his family
●Charles and William are trapped.
●Meg mental health. Lie or not? She needs help in both case.
●Piers left/dropped from GMB
●13 holidays despite saying her passport was taken away
●Palace staff are not allowed to speak out and the Queen is going to talk to Harry. It insinuates that he is mentally unwell without saying it
●Prince William: “We’re very much not a racist family”. He hasn’t spoken to Harry, but “will do”.
●According to Meg if you breathe you get called racist
●Deleting old articles, mostly the bad ones

Thank you for the title @keylimepie

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Brilliant thread title, thanks @keylimepie and @Rubythefirebat for setting up the thread

I honestly think Harry is having some sort of mental breakdown. He has always been paranoid about the press causing the death of his mother and she feeds into that paranoia and has made it worse. The way she mothers him, showing him where to go, always guiding him and holding his hand. He mistakes this with feelings of security and believes that 'mother knows best', hence him going along with all her ludicrous plans. Conversely, it also may make him think that he needs to save/protect her, in a way he couldn't protect his Mum. No wonder he looks so screwed up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Brilliant thread title, thanks @keylimepie and @Rubythefirebat for setting up the thread

I honestly think Harry is having some sort of mental breakdown. He has always been paranoid about the press causing the death of his mother and she feeds into that paranoia and has made it worse. The way she mothers him, showing him where to go, always guiding him and holding his hand. He mistakes this with feelings of security and believes that 'mother knows best', hence him going along with all her ludicrous plans. Conversely, it also may make him think that he needs to save/protect her, in a way he couldn't protect his Mum. No wonder he looks so screwed up.
Someone mentioned it right at the end of the last thread but it genuinely seems like some form of Stockholm Syndrome. She’s brainwashed him to believe that she was a victim of bullying by the press, family and British public, and this has played into his weakness about Diana. She’s clearly made out to him that it’s them against the world, supporting each other no matter what. She’s sick minded in my opinion, how can someone be so manipulative and not only be fine with it, be proud of themselves?

Stupid question, it’s because she’s a sociopath.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
From the last thread:
9Pine said:
I think we should all write to the Daily Mail and INSIST that they don't refer to Catherine as Kate Middleton anymore. It‘s totally disrespectful. She is Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and equally, they should never call MM the Duchess of Sussex. She is and always will be Meghan Markle.

We are so lucky to have William & Catherine and their beautiful children and personally I’d be happy to never hear of Harry & his family ever again. This week’s events are utterly disgraceful and I cannot believe after the support and positive reactions after their engagement and wedding, that they have sunk to such despicable behaviour. As far as I’m concerned, it’s nothing to do with race. If Harry had married anyone else (Chelsey, Cressida etc) who had manipulated and controlled him in the way MM has, I believe people would despise that person. Harry is doomed and eventually will realise exactly what he’s thrown away.
They should always refer to her as The Duchess of Cambridge, future Princess of Wales and future Queen Consort!! 👑👑

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Someone mentioned it right at the end of the last thread but it genuinely seems like some form of Stockholm Syndrome. She’s brainwashed him to believe that she was a victim of bullying by the press, family and British public, and this has played into his weakness about Diana. She’s clearly made out to him that it’s them against the world, supporting each other no matter what. She’s sick minded in my opinion, how can someone be so manipulative and not only be fine with it, be proud of themselves?

Stupid question, it’s because she’s a sociopath.

That was me 😂

The more I'm seeing his demeanour, the more concerned I am. As you say, she is totally manipulating the situation and to me, has definitely fulfilled the NPD behaviour of isolating him from his family and friends, so that he is dependant on her. I also believe that this is why the Queen is insisting on being the one to talk to him first, she (TQ) is possibly one of the few people who may be able to get through to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How long until Meg throws another 'truth' grenade? There is no way this ***t will stay silent. Imagine if she got into politics, surely then Harry would bail. He's not the brightest is he. I am pretty in touch with US politics at a macro level, but I have no real clue about Californian politics, my gut tells me she couldn't run and win State Governor. She's too divisive for a start.

I hope this next child will calm her down. Sorry to sound misogynistic I don't mean it. I am a man, forgive me. The dream scenario for me would be for the pair to turn into a pair of dope-smoking hippies bringing up their kids in a bohemian lifestyle on the West Coast. If I was Harry I'd buy a vineyard and flog wine. But that's me. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Meggzi is emotionally (and possibly physically) abusing him, using his mother's death to her advantage, she's disgusting

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I'm going in early:

Harry and Meghan #76 If they won't see reason, do we still hang people for treason?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Great shiney new thread!

I was watching Oliver! The musical on Channel 5.

Never really noticed it before but in the words of
Got to pick a pocket or two
are the words

‘Charity’s fine, subscribe to mine’

Dunno why but Archewell instantly sprang to mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
One of the videos posted towards the end of the last thread shows MM being greeted by two women before Harry. They both curtsey to her but not to Harry?!?! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
That was me 😂

The more I'm seeing his demeanour, the more concerned I am. As you say, she is totally manipulating the situation and to me, has definitely fulfilled the NPD behaviour of isolating him from his family and friends, so that he is dependant on her. I also believe that this is why the Queen is insisting on being the one to talk to him first, she (TQ) is possibly one of the few people who may be able to get through to him.
That’s absolutely textbook isn’t it, isolating him so now he probably feels like he doesn’t have anything to go back to. It’s scarily manipulative. It’s just horrible, how is that a partnership? Why wouldn’t you want the best for your husband, to get along with his friends and family and create a life involving those people!?

I appreciate that this isn’t always the case for everyone, but it’s blatantly obvious that Harry did have a supportive family (particularly W&K) and good friends. Then the minute Meghan comes on the scene they’re suddenly toxic and he had to leave.

The comment he made, something like ‘I didn’t know I was trapped until I met Meghan’, if he can’t hear how ridiculously calculating that is of her and how brainwashed that makes him sound, then I’d say he’s just shut himself off from it and doesn’t want to consider that maybe he’s been royally had.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Everything I’ve seen of her and Harry makes me sad. Chatting with husband the other night about them, we decided that they must never ever have a laugh with each other. It must be such a miserable household. My husband and I are always making each other laugh. I wouldn’t swap any part of their fancy life and mansion for mine (which is not fancy at all) I do have some awesome chickens though 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
So what is/or can Meghan do next to stay in the news, on our screens and apparently relevant?
Obvs she hates the press intrusion ... obviously but she's gonna have to do something pretty epic to grab the headlines once again.
She thrown the mental health card
She's thrown the race card .....she's thrown the RF under the bus.
I predict she'll rear her ugly head when the Duke of Edinburghs dies.
My prediction is another interview of sorts and she will definitely say the RF didn't let her attend the funeral.

FYI happy marriages don't create or need drama. Only deeply unhappy troubled people lash out and blame others. I know their marriage must be full of tension, denial, jealousy, etc
I got married last year and I'm just happy being with my husband, no drama just bumbling along. We have nothing to prove whereas those who constantly say how in love they are, post pics on insta and declare it to the world are always so unhappy

• Heart
I think that Meghan is the one behind all of this comparison to Diana business. I mean, I don't remember Kate ever being compared to her and she's married to one of Diana's sons too!!

It really gets my goat. There is such a world of difference in between them and to be honest, I'm not Diana's biggest fan in the first place. But Meghan was literally twice the age that Diana was with Charles when she got together with Harry. Diana really was, at least in the beginning, naive and clueless. Meghan had already been married and divorced, and had been playing the fame game for almost 20 years.

Meghan manipulated her way into Harry's life, wearing Diana's favourite perfume, and stalking Harry when it looked like he was getting away. She thought she could swoop in and be Diana 2.0 and never thought for a second people would see through her.

This whole interview just reeked of a giant temper tantrum and despite the initial support, I don't think it'll be long before people start to see through them and realise what they're all about.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Everything I’ve seen of her and Harry makes me sad. Chatting with husband the other night about them, we decided that they must never ever have a laugh with each other. It must be such a miserable household. My husband and I are always making each other laugh. I wouldn’t swap any part of their fancy life and mansion for mine (which is not fancy at all) I do have some awesome chickens though 😆
I wonder sometimes what their marriage is actually like day to day. Do they have a laugh together? Watch a film? Go and get coffee together? It just seems like it’s so strained and for show the whole time, I don’t think they have a natural chemistry or dynamic. She’s like his handler.

Reactions: 56
I wonder sometimes what their marriage is actually like day to day. Do they have a laugh together? Watch a film? Go and get coffee together? It just seems like it’s so strained and for show the whole time, I don’t think they have a natural chemistry or dynamic. She’s like his handler.
It's all fake. He'll be walking on egg shells trying to please her. She will never be relaxed. It's all about image...she won't like if he looks a bit scruffy or he's going bald.
She won't be happy about how he spoke or what he said.
He will always feel he is at fault and will always try to chase their apparent relationship they had at the start.
She will always come first.
And if you can't imagine what they're like together, privately ie are they just normal this is complete proof it is fake.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.