Harry and Meghan #65 They're full of cack, only Sunshine Sachs have got their back

Choose your side for the Oprah show!

• TeamQueen

Votes: 840 75.7%
  • Meg victim of Soho money

Votes: 43 3.9%
  • Burn them all! Bring the popcorn!

Votes: 111 10.0%
  • Don't care! Here for the corgis!

Votes: 115 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the warm up thread for the Oprah show! Please chose your warrior in the poll! 🔝

unnamed.gif

Thank you for the thread title @JAR21

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I don't know how to link it, sorry, but there's a YouTube video doing the rounds called "We Proved Royal Experts Lie About Harry and Meghan" uploaded 12hrs ago by a channel called Josh Pieters and Archie Manners 😬 Has anyone seen it? Thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't know how to link it, sorry, but there's a YouTube video doing the rounds called "We Proved Royal Experts Lie About Harry and Meghan" uploaded 12hrs ago by a channel called Josh Pieters and Archie Manners 😬 Has anyone seen it? Thoughts?
Josh Pieters clinging on to relevance?

**Lady C voice ** IMPERTINENT!

Thank you @Rubythefirebat and @JAR21 for the latest bucket of Harkle-flavoured popcorn!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Harry and Meghan #66 We need the lifestyle, Oprah's on speed dial

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So happy we have a new thread no more skipping all the #teamliz UK posts 😆
Got a bit like blind date on the last one lmao

“What’s your name and where do you come from?” (Please no one answer that it’s a joke)
DF24C3AB-5425-46E1-85CA-2D79725E4620.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have absolutely no idea who the guy is, what's his game? I just saw the video being posted around & thought I'd mention x
Josh Pieters is a YouTuber who hangs around with Joe Sugg and that lot... he's just trying to get clicks & views.

This Tweet is kind of interesting. Harry was dressed by Royal tailor Gieves and Hawkes all his life.... until Meghan. Suddenly we never saw a single one of his beautiful tailored suits again, and he was kitted out in J. Crew off the peg stuff, looking like a scruffy mess when he presented Archie to the world.

So if there is a story behind the ghosting of Gieves and Hawkes, by this point, I'd believe it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Hi everyone, not been here for eons. Can we talk about Harry's shoes in the Oprah interview - they are like tramps shoes, old & scuffed. In fact I think they are the same ones he wore for Archies's christening which he drew criticism for being a scruffy git. And there are other stories of him wearing brogues with holes in as a best man at a wedding., Just weird - and Why? Surely he can afford a new pair of dolly blues.

evidence - rancid old tramps shoes attached from Opra photo.

Link to christening shoes https://footwearnews.com/2019/fashi...ce-harry-shoes-christening-archie-1202803293/

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Josh Pieters is a YouTuber who hangs around with Joe Sugg and that lot... he's just trying to get clicks & views.

This Tweet is kind of interesting. Harry was dressed by Royal tailor Gieves and Hawkes all his life.... until Meghan. Suddenly we never saw a single one of his beautiful tailored suits again, and he was kitted out in J. Crew off the peg stuff, looking like a scruffy mess when he presented Archie to the world.

So if there is a story behind the ghosting of Gieves and Hawkes, by this point, I'd believe it.
A blue-ticked, black American seeing through her?! Good for him, but he can expect an onslaught of sugars arriving to call him a coconut in 3...2...1....

• Sad
Reactions: 72
Hi everyone, not been here for eons. Can we talk about Harry's shoes in the Oprah interview - they are like tramps shoes, old & scuffed. In fact I think they are the same ones he wore for Archies's christening which he drew criticism for being a scruffy git. And there are other stories of him wearing brogues with holes in as a best man at a wedding., Just weird - and Why? Surely he can afford a new pair of dolly blues.

Link to christening shoes https://footwearnews.com/2019/fashi...ce-harry-shoes-christening-archie-1202803293/
His clothing allowance has now become her clothing allowance?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Thank you! So no-one of any real prominence or importance then 🙄

Reactions: 12

It is truly dreadful that he appears so down at heal whilst she swans around in Osca de la Renta and Armani. I wouldn't be seen with him if it was my husband who hadn't made the effort.

Reactions: 37

Yes, same grey J Crew suit and same suede desert boots. It's jarring. Even if he is personally disorganised and sloppy, the staff around him should have sorted out his wardrobe for his big, prime-time TV special being shown all around the world. THE DUCHESS found time to organise her Armani birdpoop horror, but didn't appear to give two hoots about her husband. Very, very odd.

Reactions: 55
A blue-ticked, black American seeing through her?! Good for him, but he can expect an onslaught of sugars arriving to call him a coconut in 3...2...1....
Waiting for the sugars to call out this blatant racism. Oh, wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It is truly dreadful that he appears so down at heal whilst she swans around in Osca de la Renta and Armani. I wouldn't be seen with him if it was my husband who hadn't made the effort.
I remember reading that he is a complete slob privately, would wear the same thing for days. He also hated spending money on clothes. I think he's become what he is and as she has no interest in him either this is the net result.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
She spends the money on herself and he isn’t interested in clothes so win win?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
New money vs old money?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Errol Webber will get trolled on twitter for that tweet now,
I noticed Harry's tailoring was different. He looks better in a blues suit.
Grey makes him look washed out and ill. Maybe that's the look he wants?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.