Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You make a good point there, she turned her Wedding into enough of a circus with actors while leaving out family on her side and his. That day says everything about her.

Reactions: 37
I bet the Daily mail are all over this book, lots more lies and embellishments. H&M clearly spoke to the authors, bet their case against the mail is totally tanked by this.
Its fabulous "similar fact evidence" that she communicates in public via leaks, anonymously, attributed to friends. The one future she might have is writing the textbook on how not to conduct litigation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
“A happy and content Harry is rare, so to see him practically skipping around was a delight,” a source still in regular contact with the brothers said."

"Harry was offended that his older brother still treated him as if he were immature. “Harry was pissed off,” another source said. “Pissed off that his brother would ask such a thing. Some felt it was an overreaction. But then, this sums them up as people — William, the calm and rational one, and Harry, who can’t help but take things far too personally.”

“Harry has a heart of gold, but he’s incredibly sensitive,” a longtime family friend said.
The above quotes sum up the Ginger stinker.
So in other words he's generally known for being morose, hyper sensitive to any criticism, immature, arrogant and hot tempered. Wow what a catch I'm beginning to feel slightly sorry for Megain now ....... no silly me the fucking gold digging bitch deserves it.

Let's hope she has to put up with some weird fetish stuff as well after all it's only fair that she earns the money

Reactions: 44
He looks like your Aunty Marge who never married, can change a clutch and breeds Pointers.

Reactions: 33
Except HE is actually 39!

Reactions: 19
Its fabulous "similar fact evidence" that she communicates in public via leaks, anonymously, attributed to friends. The one future she might have is writing the textbook on how not to conduct litigation.
Can they use this against her? Are they allowed to bring similar evidence into it?

Reactions: 17
Hmmm, does this book contain ads or sponsorship? Harry’s iPhone is mentioned and Diptyque diffusers. Why mention the actual brands at all?
If it does contain ads then Cushelle should have got first dibs!
Not too sure.
The brand name for the scented candles for the church for Catherine and William’s wedding were mentioned, so Meghan and Harry’s wedding wasn’t a one off.

Reactions: 10
I beetled down to the newsagent first thing to get the Times. Absolutely nothing new in there, except the candle debacle and the crying....seems they were false!

Reactions: 11
As we've all said the hypocrisy is embarrassing from these two nut jobs!!

Meghan constantly insisted on privacy for their future, so why didn't she set a prime example of this and get married in a small, quiet way like Beatrice. OH NO the biggest , most expensive with the whole world watching , all eyes on her ! She even made sure her father wasn't there in my opinion just so as she was the sole person getting out of the car and walking up the steps on her own! She thought she was the coming and queen of mankind 'm sure of it... Deluded doesn't even cut it to describe her.

She is a phoney, a nasty piece of work and the best thing that could of happened was her and Harry leaving the U.K. and the royals ,they were a liability to them , but now, well they are proving to be a liability unto themselves. No one in any high position or authority will touch these two cretins.

And just for the record I reckon Harry's ginger head stinks of fousty old flannels that are half dry !!
They both need to zip it, knob off and go wobble their heads !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Can they use this against her? Are they allowed to bring similar evidence into it?
They are. Its highly likely that one of the centrepieces of the Trial (if it gets that far) will be whether the "leaks" of the letter were orchestrated by the Claimant and...shazam...incontrovertible evidence its her modus operandi! More screwed than a Yachtgirl on a stopover in Dubai.

Reactions: 53
Well, that could be their downfall. Here’s hoping.

Reactions: 23
Meghan was disappointed Kate didn’t give her the opportunity to impose her will! Also they don’t share a position. Kate is married to the heir to the throne, and Nuttymeg is married to the palace idiot.

You make a good point there, she turned her Wedding into enough of a circus with actors while leaving out family on her side and his. That day says everything about her.
Yes, she would have been queening it, as dozens of fawning Hollywood stars came to trample all over the place. Homes are the private sanctuary for the families. Smeg would have demeaned it, like she does everything else.

Reactions: 36
I hope the Queen makes an overt show of support for Kate. I don’t know a lot about the awards but one of the good ones - order of the garter (if she doesn’t already have it).

Reactions: 26
I was reading the book extracts and kept thinking why are the papers adding in all the previous 'unauthorised' winges that they have already published? Why don't they just get on with printing what the book actually says?
Then I realised that all these winges are actually in the book. !! So they are actually repeating in the book all the things that they had obviously told the press over the last few years. All the stuff that they said were leaked/untrue/speculation etc.
They have well and truly shot themselves in the manky bunioned feet.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.