Harry and Meghan #304 Harry is one sausage short of a breakfast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe that odious piece of excrement that is Scobie has the gall to say that the BRF’s silence is “undignified”

Oh my god - dying laughing

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I cannot believe that odious piece of excrement that is Scobie has the gall to say that the BRF’s silence is “undignified”

Oh my god - dying laughing

So much for him saying two days ago that the Harkles would be silent for a year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Apology still not good enough for the harkles

Jeremy Clarkson will be dropped from Amazon Prime # via https://android.com
Smacks of hypocrisy... el Harko de Laugho are requiring an apology from the RF - but the one from Jezza isn't hitting the clit. FFS.

They have their monogram on their door mats? CRINGE.

View attachment 1888663

To be fair, they're walking all over the monarchy, might as well let everyone else entering their den of despair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Thank you for starting the thread and recap Fredsnail.
Congratulations 265 on the thread title.

Back in the day did Smeg say she wanted to be a billionaire or have a billion dollars. There is something in the back of my mind. It was when she was young I think.

There was a post near the end of the last thread about reparations and they said the woman wearing the top with chains on it was Orca. I don't know if anyone said it is Gayle King the gruesomes chum.

May be I have been wrong along and it wasn't Orca's garden shed the gruesomes are living in but actually GK's. This would explain the no filming in the Monteshitto Mansion for Nutflux etc.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Is there any kind soul who could create and post a short snippet of Diana from one of her famous interviews when Haznut was about 2 and he was screaming in the background, and she was pleading “Harry Stop” “Harry Shush”...?

It’s from a famous interview she gave that I remember seeing years back but can’t find it again and god, wouldn’t it just apply to a tee right now and also, if that went viral, he would tit his g-string (you know he wears one!) from the embarrassment!

Thanks, lovely peeps. I’d do it myself in a second if I knew where to start!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Say what you want, I like Clackson. He apologized for the form not for meaning:)

Wow. Got to watch this interview on GMB this morning with Tom Bower and a lawyer woman supporting the harkles. And the awful susanna reid who states that H never said he hates his family. Wtf. And the lawyer basically calls Tom B a liar re his book. But he responds well and she backtracks. Interesting that comments are turned off

She's not backtrack, she turned and rented a power boat:)

Couldn't resist, ssl (shamelessly stolen)

1673936216520.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Reading The Australian weekend newspaper and came across a long, nauseating article entitled "Harry goes spare - for a good cause" by Antonella Gambotto-Burke. Don't know where to start as it's so awful. She describes Harry as an "astute observer of human nature silenced, up until now, by tradition and trauma." Describes him as surrounded by women with "Throne Syndrome" until TW came along. Apparently she was "luminous" and "resolutely held her ground in their relationship". Re the alleged miscarriage - "In 2020 and crushed by press litigation-induced anxiety, Meghan miscarried her second child." Jeremy Clarkson gets a mention, of course. Goes on to say that Harry didn't just marry his actress and fade into the background but instead chose to "challenge cruelty, dehumanisation, and duplicity in the guise of tradition."

The last section is this -

"In this respect he is his environmental crusader father's son, although the landscape he wishes to correct and enrich is cultural. Hard work, courage and public honesty are his solutions. "Helping others, doing some good in the world, looking outward rather than in." That is, Harry says, the only path.
Ironically, King Charles should be proud.
He sired a warrior."

Fetch a bucket, PLEASE.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
It would appear that only women that Harry thinks are beautiful are entitled to an apology or in fact any kind of respect or decent treatment. Women like Pat are fair game to be laughed at and ridiculed.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Is there any kind soul who could create and post a short snippet of Diana from one of her famous interviews when Haznut was about 2 and he was screaming in the background, and she was pleading “Harry Stop” “Harry Shush”...?
There are already a few versions like this one Twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So what’s happening with the story about the Stoat and the brain damaged sex worker? That needs to come out and anyone involved with the coverup too.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
For as much as I would like William's era to start soon, lets not consider KC3 already Markled. There's one thing about the men in grey suits: they are usually very competent. If you remember the 90's, TRF family was not as loved as they are today. The Queen was super criticised about neglecting her older children, over indulging all of the children, and specially by the reaction after Diana's death.

Yet they got through it and in the 2000's the popularity was reinstated and the Jubilees glorious.

This ain't over and in 10 years I know TRF will be there, probably with KC3, and the Harkles little more than an anecdote.
Exactly. And I don’t want William on the throne anytime soon, not for 18-20 years. The first 5 years may be the most important in a child’s life but your teens and early twenties play a massive part in who you end up being as an adult. Let him be a proper dad for all three of his kids, get them through university and then I’ll start anticipating his reign. George deserves as much privacy as he can possibly get before he has to be Prince of Wales. Charles will do a good job. People need to stop constantly doubting him. The Harkles are an irritating blip in the history of the RF. They’ve already set up their own fade to irrelevance!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.