Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ivanhoe

I wonder if this will ever end?

The pair of them will burn out together and get divorced, it's obvious. He will then be bleating to the press about how she abused him and forced him to vilify his family in the media. How she caused him to have a breakdown and none of it was his fault. How his heart had been shattered into more pieces than than the broken dog bowl at Frogmore. Cue book number two, the Spare Husband.

She will in turn write her own book about how he was obviously consciously biased towards her because of her colour, womanly strength and intelligence. How he never once asked her how she was because he was stoned every night and spent his time threading beads onto string to make more necklaces.

If Charles takes him back into the fold after this then the RF's reputation is ruined. He needs to be sent to live with Nuns on a remote island and we never hear him again. For someone who has been so therapied and constantly spouts phrases from bargain basement self help books, he has very little self awareness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

givepeasachance

VIP Member
What would our Queenie have thought of her grandson going on an American chat show and talking about his penis.

I am so glad Queenie and PP are not here to see this, God bless them.

Absolutely disgraceful.

• Heart
  • Sad
IT FELT GLORIOUS TO watch an entire country fall in love with my wife.
South Africa, that is. September 2019.
Another foreign tour, representing the Queen, and another triumph.
From Cape Town to Johannesburg, people couldn’t get enough of Meg.
We both felt a bit more confident, therefore, a bit more courageous, just days before our return home, when we strapped on the battle armor and announced that we were suing three of the four British tabloids (including the one that printed Meg’s letter to her father) over their disgraceful conduct, and over their longstanding practice of hacking into people’s phones.
It was partially down to Elton and David. At the end of our recent visit they’d introduced us to a barrister, an acquaintance of theirs, a lovely fellow who knew more about the phone-hacking scandal than anyone I’d ever met. He’d shared with me his expertise, plus loads of open-court evidence, and when I told him I wished there was something I could do with it, when I complained that we’d been blocked at every turn by the Palace, he offered a breathtakingly elegant work-around.
Why not hire your own lawyer?
I stammered: You mean…are you telling me we could just…? What a thought. It had never occurred to me. I’d been so conditioned to do as I was told.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Wait, why is Harold so happy about this tour? This was when they feared for Sprog's life when a fire broke out the heater expired and Sprog was in grievous danger in the kitchen. And then, the evil aides refused to let them stay with Sprog but go on to their next engagement!!
Is Harold suggesting it wasn't as serious as 43 made out in her podcast to take attention from Serena Williams? SURELY NOT!

• Haha

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
A friend of mine runs an Australian bookstore. They had the breakfast tv and print media out this morning. Decorations and freebies.

*tumbleweeds*

No one came.

• Haha

Anna2020

VIP Member
SOON AFTER THAT DAY it was announced that the two royal households, Cambridge and Sussex, would no longer share an office. We’d no longer be working together in any capacity. The Fab Four…finis.
Reaction was about as expected. The public groaned, journalists brayed.
The more disheartening response was from my family. Silence. They never commented publicly, never said anything privately to me.
I never heard from Pa, never heard from Granny.
It made me think, really think, about the silence that surrounded everything else that happened to me and Meg. I’d always told myself that, just because everyone in my family didn’t explicitly condemn press attacks, it didn’t mean they condoned them.
But now I asked: Is that true? How do I know? If they never say anything, why do I so often assume that I know how they feel? And that they’re unequivocally on our side?
Everything I’d been taught, everything I’d grown up believing about the family, and about the monarchy, about its essential fairness, its job of uniting rather than dividing, was being undermined, called into question. Was it all fake? Was it all just a show? Because if we couldn’t stand up for one another, rally around our newest member, our first biracial member, then what were we really? Was that a true constitutional monarchy? Was that a real family? Isn’t “defending each other” the first rule of every family?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

elliebee27

VIP Member
WAH WAH WE DIDN'T GET WHAT WE DEMANDED OF GRANNY

the gaslighting is incredible, wow, it is so toxic - they are so toxic!

WE HAD TO BE DESTROYED

give me a feckin break, let me know when you're struggling to pay bills to heat your home or feed your kids, Hazza

• Haha
Nowhere in the world would any proxy be permitted to lay any sort of wreath at any military grave on behalf of Prince Harry, I was told.
I pleaded that this would be the first time I’d let a Remembrance Day pass without paying tribute to the fallen, some of whom had been dear friends. Request denied.

[/QUOTE]

This sounds like a version of “if a tree falls in the woods without anyone seeing it does it make a sound”…
…If Harry doesn’t get attention on Remembrance Day, does he even exist?!

The Remembrance Day spectacle still makes the red mist descend for me. 🤬 It angers me in ways I can’t articulate.

• Heart

Anna2020

VIP Member
FIVE MONTHS LATER.
Christmas 2020.
We took Archie to find a Christmas tree.
A pop-up lot in Santa Barbara. We bought one of the biggest spruces they had. We brought it home, set it up in the living room. Magnificent.
We stood back, admiring, counting our blessings. New home. Healthy boy.
Plus, we’d signed several corporate partnerships, which would give us the chance to resume our work, to spotlight the causes we cared about, to tell the stories we felt were vital. And to pay for our security.
It was Christmas Eve. We FaceTimed with several friends, including a few in Britain.
We watched Archie running around the tree. And we opened presents. Keeping to the Windsor family tradition.
One present was a little Christmas ornament of…the Queen! I roared.
What the—?
Meg had spotted it in a local store and thought I might like it.
I held it to the light. It was Granny’s face to a T.
I hung it on an eye-level branch. It made me happy to see her there.
It made Meg and me smile.
But then Archie, playing around the tree, jostled the stand, shook the tree, and Granny fell.
I heard a smash and turned. Pieces lay all over the floor.
Archie ran and grabbed a spray bottle.
For some reason he thought spraying water on the broken pieces would fix it.
Meg said: No, Archie, no—do not spray Gan-Gan!
I grabbed a dustpan and swept up the pieces, all the while thinking: This is weird.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex

• Sick
  • Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
After all the outrage and calls for sacking of Jeremy Clarkson's opinion about M, including H talking about it and moaning that the fact the RF made no comment, where is the anger and disgust about his foul remarks about 2 women ie Pat the teacher and Rebekah Brooks the editor. They were incredibly foul, evil and vicious comments
Clarkson has been pretty much vindicated by this shit show hasn't he?

• Heart
Reactions: 49

elliebee27

VIP Member
In the US you are not allowed to eat in labor (I think we are the only country that does this). Smacks of nonsense.

'That is not a spare, that is my man, my love' I can't it reads like a 12 year old writing in her diary with hearts over the i's.

• Haha
  • Sick

Cheekie

Harry moaning that Charles, William and Camilla were at Birkhall the night he was with the rest of the family when Queen had passed.

The absolute jerk wouldn’t realize they probably were setting in motion the Queens wishes of course as well as making calls to important people throughout the commonwealth and to heads of state that were going to be in attendance. I mean yes they show up but just as prime ministers and presidents do when serious events happen they get on the phone and make calls. Heck every family does just this, you call elderly people or people from out of town and try and make things easier for them when faced with a funeral to attend.

That jerk hasn‘t the slightest idea of class or honour. He thinks only of himself. What a wretched exhausting creature.

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I WOKE TO a text from Jason.
Bad news.
What is it now?
The Mail on Sunday had printed the private letter Meg had written to her father. The letter that Granny and Pa urged her to write.
February 2019.
I was in bed, Meg was lying next to me, still asleep. I waited a bit, then broke the news to her softly.
Your father’s given your letter to the Mail.
No.
Meg, I don’t know what to say, he’s given them your letter.
That moment, for me, was decisive. About Mr. Markle, but also about the press. There had been so many moments, but that for me was The One. I didn’t want to hear any more talk of protocols, tradition, strategy. Enough, I thought. Enough.
The paper knew it was illegal to publish that letter, they knew full well, and did it anyway. Why? Because they also knew Meg was defenseless. They knew she didn’t have the staunch support of my family, and how else could they have known this, except from people close to the family? Or inside the family?
There was nothing in that letter to be ashamed about. A daughter pleading with her father to behave decently? Meg stood by every word. She’d always known it might be intercepted, that one of her father’s neighbors, or one of the paps staking out his house, might steal his post. Anything was possible. But she never stopped to think her father would actually offer it, or that a paper would actually take it—and print it.
And edit it. Indeed, that might have been the most galling thing, the way the editors cut and pasted Meg’s words to make them sound less loving.
But the pain was compounded tenfold by the simultaneous interviews with alleged handwriting experts, who analyzed Meg’s letter and inferred from the way she crossed her Ts or curved her Rs that she was a terrible person.
Rightward slant? Over-emotional.
Highly stylized? Consummate performer.
Uneven baseline? No impulse control.
The look on Meg’s face as I told her about these libels rolling out…I knew my way around grief, and there was no mistaking it—this was pure grief. She was mourning the loss of her father, and she was also mourning the loss of her own innocence. She reminded me in a whisper, as if someone might be listening, that she’d taken a handwriting class in high school, and as a result she’d always had excellent penmanship. People complimented her. She’d even used this skill at university to earn spare money. Nights, weekends, she’d inscribed wedding and birthday-party invitations, to pay the rent. Now people were trying to say that this was some kind of window into her soul? And the window was dirty?
Meg wanted to sue. Me too. Rather, we both felt we had no choice. If we didn’t sue over this, we said, what kind of signal would that be sending? To the press? To the world? So we conferred again with the Palace lawyer. We were given a runaround.
I reached out to Pa and Willy. They’d both sued the press in the past over invasions and lies.
Pa sued over so-called Black Spider Letters, his memos to government officials. Willy sued over topless photos of Kate. But both vehemently opposed the idea of Meg and me taking any legal action. Why? I asked. They hummed and hahed. The only answer I could get out of them was that it simply wasn’t advisable. The done thing, etc.
I told Meg: You’d think we were suing a dear friend of theirs.

H (or his ghostwriter or his puppetmaster wife) shouldn't have read so much Mills and Boon at an impressionable age, the writing style is sickly, nauseating tosh, let alone the self-serving content.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
'The tears in her eyes glistened in the spring sunshine'
What the actual fuck is this pish? An autobiography or a chick-lit book..im beginning to think she has been in his ear with this book, no way would a man think that

Jesus fucking wept.
Wonder if they had a wind machine that was blowing her hair as she walked towards them with her eyes glistening with tears.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sea

VIP Member
Of course he (and the royals keep private/historical diaries) but me thinks omid was the ghost writer and meg the narrator embellishing it for effect. This is Hazza's version of finding freedom.

At least its done, until we get the Meg diaries published. I can already imagine it...

'I collapsed, I sobbed, I fell to the ground, I was enveloped in tears, drowning in the depths of my torment, until i heard the singing and sweet comforting sound of cluckclicking ...dolphins, Flipper leading the pod, was here to rescue me...'

Chapter 102

"There is only one true Princess of Wales, and that is you Meghan" said the voice from the blue box, it was the golden lock of Diana, speaking to me. I swept away the old, sweet urine endrenched pregnancy test sticks, and held Diana to my heart, I cried...but now it was tears of joy.'

• Haha
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
After all the outrage and calls for sacking of Jeremy Clarkson's opinion about M, including H talking about it and moaning that the fact the RF made no comment, where is the anger and disgust about his foul remarks about 2 women ie Pat the teacher and Rebekah Brooks the editor. They were incredibly foul, evil and vicious comments

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Stephen Colbert asks "Would you like a cocktail before we begin?" and Harry enthusiastically responds 👇🍹🥳

View attachment 1873372
I know violence is not the answer.But I really want to talk to him with my fist.
He is loving it isn’t he?All the attention, the faux fawning.He actually believes these people think he is great.He can’t see that they are just humouring him.Anything to get that exclusive interview.
I suspect Meghan is now considering Plan B.The divorce, and how much money she can rinse out of the RF.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48