Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somone on the Royal family thread asked how many times did he said MUMMY in his book?
And i just had to look.
He mentioned MUMMY 203 times
MUM 31 times

Reactions: 55
Are you Okay? On behalf of everyone on this thread Thank you for your service

Reactions: 35
When Smegz does her book, I bet she will say there were 3 of us in this marriage. Her, H and Diana's ghost

Reactions: 41
Thanks for all of your hard work, there's no way I would buy or read that drivel, but having it in small bite size chunks is awesome. Now I've been reading through them and as with everyone else, have been gobsmacked, angry, sick and mostly having a right good laugh. This paragraph though has actually stopped me in my tracks, the magical lock of hair and singing to the seals, yep totally ott, weird and simultaneously hilarious, but to imply that Archie, at under 1 year old, somehow connected to the painting with a very tenuous link to the saintly Diana, is just...well...ooft..no words.

Reactions: 40
When Smegz does her book, I bet she will say there were 3 of us in this marriage. Her, H and Diana's ghost
I‘m waiting for her book just to hear everyone say

Bloody hell, doesn’t she write like J R Moerhringer !!!”

Reactions: 52
The Queen was well known for not liking babies and toddlers, what else was she supposed to say?

Reactions: 20

Her book is probably already written.
She finished it three days before she finished Harry's.

Reactions: 44
That is a man. My love. That is not a spare. Oh my god

Reactions: 42
Why was he allowed a therapist but smeg wasnt?

Attachments

Reactions: 24
So.
archie has a “charity” / the family business named after him
He got the royal christening.
He got photos with the queen
He’s got pages and pages devoted to him in the book about pregnancy, birth, development etc.

Lillibet?

Cannot wait for her book

Reactions: 43
Sorry completely off topic but I just got excited when I saw your name

Reactions: 13

Reactions: 25
What 4 year old has a fishing net?

Reactions: 12
It's brilliant .
I appreciate a formidable enemy.
The dumb part is only that the media (because $$$) is the inferior, dumb , willingly incompetent player in this.
And the followers which will follow are sheep.

1.The nugget.
2.Peg (Oprah) couldn't leave house, Harry (Spare) Peg is out with girlfriends .
3.It's the leakers and planters of the Palace but (at Colbert yesterday (Taliban) , he has a 100% grasp of the ''spin.'' without the Palace input, just media)
4.Andrew and Edward actually shared rooms.(no separates)
5. The Palace spin, via the media got him:
Sandhurst, military , Sentebale, Invictus, a popularity above William and Charles .

6. He could never move without 3 armed bodyguard's Spare(bollocks) he even escaped Wharfe, wandered alone in Paris (Spare) and never had armed protection outside unless alone.
7. He claims to ''out'' the Palace methods, he is just repeating the ''media'' accusations of the past.
I explained here (in 2 posts) the Palace method, roughly 85 % of it.
The fact that Harry doesn't explain it (out it) means that he will (or is expecting ) to benefit from it again.
8. His life is an archive ( he can recall media data from the day he was born ) at a push of a button , everyone can, except Andrew and some other Dukes and gray men.
9. He uses the common media attacks to accuse the RF by default , he uses the book (Spare) to ''fix'' every media headline ever.
He learned well.
10. I need more copper.

Reactions: 17
The DM had an article about Kate asking Meghan what she thought of the trooping the colour in 2018 and her replying colourful. Looked up the photos and they must be doctored because the Queen and Kate are both wearing blue (Camilla's in a bluey silver) and Meghan, Beatrice and Sophie are all wearing pink but I'm fairly sure we were told by Meghan that it was forbidden to wear the same colours https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/g21240351/trooping-the-colour-2018-photos/

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.