Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So granny said to Harry his children are sweet children, and Harrry took that and twisted it in his mind and tells the world, the queen really thought they would have been more American and boisterous? And she can’t even defend herself. Sounds to me a loving great grandmother calling her great grandchild sweet, how can he make that into something bad

Reactions: 44
Colbert isn’t actually American as in USA he’s Canadian

Reactions: 12
@Anna2020 does he address the surrogacy rumours in the book please?
Also, other than the pregnancy tests and the birth stories, is there much about either of her actual pregnancies? Scans, baby kicking, etc?

Reactions: 22
I noticed the UK therapist wasn’t mentioned by name… they clearly didn’t want to risk being marked

Reactions: 27
Most people have been on holiday and went to the nearest place to shop - nobody knows anything about you and they don't care either you are a stranger. People can't mind read you when they are putting you through the till. Nobody bothered you as they didn't know who you were and didn't care

Reactions: 32
I used to work in publishing and was wondering exactly the same thing. My ex-boss would never have let that be published! Standards must have slipped in publishing if they are printing this.

Reactions: 37
Have you slept? Are you typing it all? Thanks for your work x

Reactions: 25
Also, other than the pregnancy tests and the birth stories, is there much about either of her actual pregnancies? Scans, baby kicking, etc?
no nothing mentioned about surrogacy rumours

Reactions: 15
My question would be why, if it's in TB's book and "legally locked down", as he assured DW last night, it's never been picked up on or published by anyone before to my knowledge?
Could it be as she has never spoken in public before could argue privacy but now she has appeared in Netflix could be a different argument re privacy?

Reactions: 25
Yes it is in the book. Yet another thing I laughed at. As if they can just demand she gives birth because the press wanted her to?! He's a bloody nut case.
It was probably more that the press would be constantly asking for news or updates, and Buckingham Palace would just be wanting some information to get rid of them for a while.
He sees everything as sinister unless it involves an animal, then it’s a sign. Pillock. I hate him now, more than her. She is a bluebottle we can swat away, he will be a Boil on our backside for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: 22
So a 10 month old baby is marching around and hiding

Reactions: 29
No, nothing about that. He doesnt mention pregnancy with Lilibet until chapter about her birth.

Reactions: 23
May I also say re the epidurals, it was SO effective that I hadn’t even known that I was catheterised until it wore off many hours later. But even then, it was a wee bit of Bambi time on the pins until all feeling returned.

Reactions: 17
Not so sure ..... she has obviously written most of the bookie wookie so I think she may have a career writing scripts for comedy shows ..... it's made me laugh more than I have done in years. Don't forget you heard it here first!
No, the poor folks she's listed in the thank yous

Reactions: 6
There has been a new filing in the Samantha defamation case.

Reactions: 20
It’s a very long time since I said FannyAnnie, that made me laugh, thank you

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.