Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you.
If it wasn’t mentioned then should we come to the conclusion that he didn’t ask the Queen’s permission to use her name, as he had previously claimed? Another lie? Surely not?!

Reactions: 26
Apologies if this has already been mentioned. This bit: In my life I’ve felt totally helpless only four times. In the back of the car while Mummy and Willy and I were being chased by paps. In the Apache above Afghanistan, unable to get clearance to do my duty. At Nott Cott when my pregnant wife was planning to take her life. And now.

He felt HELPLESS in the Apache helicopter?? The same type of helicopter he used to kill 25 Afghans who were completely helpless and at his mercy when he opened fire on them and now refers to them as "chess pieces." This has made me so angry to the point where I nearly burst into tears (it's a super sensitive topic for me; more so after August 2021). How dare he say something like that when he was in a position of power and immense responsibility out there. Stupid stupid man!!

Reactions: 35
Reminds me of the professional association my husband is linked to. I met the CEO at a Xmas function and asked him if he had a big staff to manage. He changed the subject and my husband told me later he's given himself the title of Chief Executive Officer but he's the only one in the place. How the hell does that work? Probably much the same at Arsewipes.

Reactions: 25
He writes only about night when they went to Royal Albert Hall, but later there is no mention of suicide, depresion or that she went to therapy after they fled.
All of this - Sparry and his Ho's story - sounds like an episode of Crime Patrol - an Indian TV show about crime, based on true stories. They highlight social evils or the kind of evil that might be lurking in your neighbour's mind, or your uncle, or your mom, or you sister. And a similar show Laal Ishq about crimes people commit in the name of love. So a lot of stories about adultery, other cheating, abuse of all kinds, murders etc committed for people to achieve their goals.

They show in quite vivid detail how one person manipulates the other, the inherent personality disorders that come up when one is thwarted, how low people can fall to get what they want. And how willing they can be to get rid of the person that they wreaked such havoc for when they get bored or the whole thing becomes inconvenient.

I haven't seen a lot of these shows - just a couple of episodes here and there when someone had it on in office or mum doesn't bother to change the channel, but I can totally see Smegs and Sparry in a dingy room egging each other on and driving each other absolutely crazy. And everyone around them suffers.

Reactions: 13
Maybe not...

But no doubt he taped their conversations and if he had any sense shaped the book from there.
Obviously omitting the guttural noises...

It would explain why the sentences are short...
as neither Harry or Meghan can complete a statement without self-editing the shit has just come out of their mouth.
It also explains why the book is so long...
And why Meghan shines through the pages.

Reactions: 24
I was induced and in hospital 3 days

So she had an epidural, didn’t tear at all even though it was an induced first birth, numbness gone, was up and walking, passed urine, had all the tests and the baby checked over and signed out within two hours?

LITERAL BOLLOCKS!!!!!

Reactions: 48
Delusional, drug addled, frostknobbed wotsit.
Hope he gets decked again,by Edward KC,Big Willy this time.
Twat.

Reactions: 23
He didnt get the clearance to shoot sometimes, because if i understood you first had to verify that civilians werent present.

Reactions: 24
Being a yacht girl is a security risk?? I mean, I guess it could be, but not on the Taliban scale surely?
That part was in relation to Lady Muck’s post. She had posted the Stephen Colbert video where Harry talked about the 25 comment.
Being a yacht girl wouldn’t be on the Taliban scale of security!

Oh my God, they BOTH asked for clarity and guidance. Another alignment of the stars! And he probably went around the hedge to roll a joint.

Reactions: 25
THE WINDOW IS DIRTY

Reactions: 19
So Harry, what first attracted you to Meghan?

It was her shiny nose, her long tongue, her bright eyes....

Reactions: 32
Only getting to catch up now can't believe I'll expected to work would this is going on. You don't get 2 epidurals you get one not at the base of your spine either - she was in the bath then cut she's in the bed. Who the f***k has arms that can reach down to their Regina Phelange to hold a mirror while they are going through the final stages of labour- the biggest pushes. How can he see what way the baby is from her hand mirror? WTF a photo of his mother on a table in the delivery suite?sick or what. home 2 hours after an epidural bollocks 6 hrs at least. If they were so hounded by the press surely there is no way they could have went unseen

Reactions: 26
HarryMarkle WordPress. Good read, but a long one this time!

So Harry, what first attracted you to Meghan?

It was her shiny nose, her long tongue, her bright eyes....
And her whiskers (in cat pic)!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.