Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Tom Bower says H is a drug addict and has been for 25 years.

Says Doria was a drug dealer, was selling! And that'd why they broke up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Harry's really wedded to the notion that everyone was jealous of Meghan
He basically wanted everyone in the whole wide world to be as blinded by her as he was, and when they wasn’t he couldn’t, still can’t, comprehend why not, and ever since he’s thrown a wobbler.

• Haha
  • Heart

mfch

Lol all of this stuff about how everyone Meg comes across is a fan of suits. I’ve got to say I have never in my life met anyone who was a fan of Suits.

• Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

I think this book deserves an award for best comedy. :ROFLMAO:
I am gobsmacked this ever got past the proofreaders. They must have been pissing themselves laughing.

Did Scrotie take over the ghostwriting, or something? It's veered right into "peeing in the bushes" territory.

I reckon it's having the exact opposite effect than Harold intended.

He looks like an absolute tit, and William comes across as a fundamentally decent, rational, mature, but increasingly frustrated older brother trying one more time to save Haz from himself.

In fact, he's made all the RF look pretty good, IMO. They were clearly trying their best to support a very very difficult and challenging individual through all sorts of personalities and complexes. Oedipus. Messiah. Napoleon. All the while trying to be patient and understanding in the face of hostility, jealousy and resentment. And the substance issues.

I always thought they gave him far too much attention and far too much leeway, but in retrospect they were just trying to keep a lid on the worst of it. For his sake. Rather than being abandoned and abused, he was being protected more than he'll ever understand. The Sun story about being allowed to leave his base when the drug testing team arrived is proof of that.

KC3 wants him home. They'll fail if they take him back on anything other than a private, family level though. The public may be getting a good laugh out of the memoir, but it'll cease to be funny if he comes back in any sort of official capacity, and we have to pay for him.

He's not exactly in the best frame of mind to represent the UK, is he?

JMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
I TOOK A RING from Meg’s jewelry box and gave it to a designer, so he’d know her size. Since he was also the keeper of Mummy’s bracelets, earrings and necklaces, I asked him to harvest the diamonds from one particularly beautiful bracelet of Mummy’s and use those to create a ring.
I’d cleared all this in advance with Willy. I’d asked my brother if I could have the bracelet, and told him what it was for. I don’t recall him hesitating, for one second, in giving it to me. He seemed to like Meg, despite his oft-cited concerns. Kate seemed to like her too.
We’d had them over for dinner during one of Meg’s visits, and Meg cooked, and everything was good. Willy had a cold: he was sneezing and coughing, and Meg ran upstairs to get him some of her homeopathic cure-alls. Oregano oil, turmeric. He seemed charmed, moved, though Kate announced to the table that he’d never take such unconventional remedies. We talked about Wimbledon that night, and Suits, and Willy and Kate weren’t brave enough to admit to being superfans. Which was sweet.
The only possibly discordant note I could think of was the marked difference in how the two women dressed, which both of them seemed to notice.
Meg: ripped jeans, barefoot.
Kate: done up to the nines.

No big deal, I thought. Along with the diamonds from the bracelet I’d asked the designer to add a third—a blood-free diamond from Botswana. He asked if there was a rush. Well…now that you mention it…

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.
Kate, done up to the nines!! What a load of guff! Was she wearing a fricking ball gown? She always nails casual

• Heart
  • Haha

exiledmanccollo

Chatty Member
I can’t believe he’s written about his wife and their sex life - who does that? Any normal person would be mortified about what has been published but he clearly has no inhibitions and no boundaries. Personality disorder much?

• Heart
  • Wow

monicalewinsky

Did he really suggest he was brought into the world to be William’s organ donor or human blood bag?!

Harold does realise unless both parents have identical blood types, the human blood bag/walking organ donation bank thing is a crock of shit.

• Haha
  • Wow

GuessWho ;)

I felt pretty sure she hadn’t googled me, because she was always asking questions. She seemed to know almost nothing—so refreshing. It showed that she wasn’t impressed by royalty, which I thought the first step to surviving it. More, since she hadn’t done a deep dive into the literature, the public record, her head wasn’t filled with disinformation.
Oh Harold...... you are as thick as mince. Once she has got her mileage out of you and can no longer monetise your marriage, she will divorce you... ( separation within the year )... citing drug taking and spousal abuse. She will become a spokesperson for abused women, set up a charitable organisation on the back of this, write a book about her trauma of living a life with The Dook Of Sussex.... and my god will she go to town with " her truth " about you and use her children of royal blood for the rest of their childhood as wee money makers ( maintenance payments, advertising etc ). I actually feel a wee twinge of sorryness for you because she will destroy what little reputation and credibility you have left.

• Heart
  • Sad

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I’ve been reading some of the extracts from the book. Not all of them because I seriously can’t stomach it. They actually make me want to physically puke.
The ones I’ve read, totally at random, are all telling me the same thing.
How naive is this middle aged man? Especially when it comes to her?
Does he really believe all this shit about she didn’t know who he was? She didn’t know about his mother? She knew nothing about the Royal family?
She was all wide eyed innocence about the Taj Mahal photo?
He loved her ‘bafflement’ about it all?
By fuck Harold, you have been played and played well.
You are so stupid that you deserve everything that’s coming your way.
The worst of it is, he expects us all to believe it all as well.
If it were anyone else I would be fearful for them.
But since he is such a clown who has no hesitation in throwing his family and his country under a speeding train for a fourth rate actress who will eventually take him for a fortune then I couldn’t give a monkey’s fuck what happens to him.
Also, the flowery language used is very reminiscent of ‘Finding Freedom’.
We all know who dictated that.

• Heart
  • Haha

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I am a bad person. A really really bad person. Even when Sparry reveals his innermost genital/genetic/generational/gustatory/grandiose pain, all I can do is :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Margo_Channing

VIP Member
I hope he fucks off for good once the press about his book is done because if i see his face on my tv one more time i will fucking riot

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Edie Po

VIP Member
Oh fucking hell,sorry but I've cringed so hard I've just broke my cringe bone.
He must of snorted Ben Nevis before writing this shit.

• Haha

Kotare

VIP Member
True. John F.Kennedy Jnr never ever whined or complained. The inherent character difference between him and man baby Aitch couldn’t be more apparent.

• Heart

Anna2020

VIP Member
Pa didn’t financially support Willy and me, and our families, out of any largesse. That was his job. That was the whole deal. We agreed to serve the monarch, go wherever we were sent, do whatever we were told, surrender our autonomy, keep our hands and feet inside the gilded cage at all times, and in exchange the keepers of the cage agreed to feed and clothe us. Was Pa, with all his millions from the hugely lucrative Duchy of Cornwall, trying to say that our captivity was starting to cost him a bit too much? Besides which—how much could it possibly cost to house and feed Meg? I wanted to say, She doesn’t eat much, you know! And I’ll ask her to make her own clothes, if you like.
It was suddenly clear to me that this wasn’t about money. Pa might have dreaded the rising cost of maintaining us, but what he really couldn’t stomach was someone new dominating the monarchy, grabbing the limelight, someone shiny and new coming in and overshadowing him. And Camilla. He’d lived through that before, and had no interest in living through it again. I couldn’t deal with any of that right now. I had no time for petty jealousies and Palace intrigue. I was still trying to work out exactly what to say to Granny, and the time had come.

• Haha
  • Sick

Anna2020

VIP Member
IT WAS HARD for both of us, while dealing with all that, to focus on the million and one details of planning a royal wedding. Strangely, the Palace had trouble focusing too. We wanted to get married quickly. Why give the papers and paps time to do their worst? But the Palace couldn’t seem to pick a date. Or a venue. While waiting for a decree from on high, from the nebulous upper regions of the royal decision-making apparatus, we went off on a traditional “engagement tour.” England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales—we traveled up and down and all over the UK, introducing Meg to the public.
Crowds went wild for her. Meg, Diana would’ve loved you! I heard women scream this again and again. A total departure from the tone and tenor of the tabloids, and also a reminder: the British press wasn’t reality.
On our return from that trip I rang Willy, sounded him out, asked his thoughts about where we might get married. I told him we were thinking of Westminster Abbey.
No good. We did it there.
Right, right. St. Paul’s?
Too grand. Plus Pa and Mummy did it there.
Hm. Yes. Good point.
He suggested Tetbury.
I snorted. Tetbury? The chapel near Highgrove? Seriously, Willy? How many does that place seat?
Isn’t that what you said you wanted—a small, quiet wedding?

• Haha
  • Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Dan Wootton: Spare is the biggest mistake in publishing history, destroying the Duke of delusion forevermore

• Haha
  • Heart

tartandog86

I'm still catching up but...this is the hem of Charlotte's dress at H&M's wedding. Disgraceful. No wonder poor Charlotte cried. I can't believe that 'hand sewn couture' would be this shoddy and I believe Meghan deliberately sabotaged Charlotte because of her hatred for/jealousy of the Princess of Wales.

Screenshot_20230110_184852.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad