Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in the f*** kisses their mothers necks he is a way sick f***er

Reactions: 25

So he was using Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour to wank his willy with? (say that quickly 5 times)

Hang on a sec...is Smegs MERCHING for Elizabeth Arden products by getting Harry to mention it. What about all the other brands specifically mentioned in the book and bought up in interviews??

JAMMY FUCK!!

This is just all absolutely incredulous. This utter walking wankstain!!! So rarely lost for words, but it’s all I can do to sit stunned and openmouthed in complete horror.

Reactions: 32
Just remembering last week, thinking it was all a hoax, that we were all believing rubbish stories, or the translations were all wrong, or it was an early April fools joke. That seems like a life time ago.

Reactions: 28
Lol talk about an idiot

Reactions: 32
Thread title suggestion:

Harry and Meghan #298

From Royal Prince, respect and esteem,
To Hollywood Clown, with a frostbitten peen

Reactions: 28
Am I wrong about the Whole Foods story or does woman in baseball hat in the UK scream look at me? I don't live in London but the only time I see women wearing baseball hats is maybe in the summer when they're running but its fairly rare even at that

Reactions: 18
You took the words right out of my mouth. Was about to post the same.
It is laughable.
Plus at some point the flatpacks (if they ever exist) will read this, their school chums will read this. Humiliation will last for generations.
Talk about generational pain

Reactions: 16
Jesus fucking Christ. What a load of flowery bilge. I salute you tattlers that are taking one for the team and reading this steaming pile of shit. Sounds like it’s written by Barbara Cartland, god rest her.
Dear God I’m flabbergasted
I said exactly the same thing to husband. Funny enough, Barbara Cartland was Princess Diana's step Grandmother!

Reactions: 22
I love Camilla a little bit more for suggesting they move to Bermuda. What a legend. I bet she was cracking up when she tried to suggest it with a straight face. Rothmans king-size in one hand and a sherry in the other.
She’s my new hero

Reactions: 34
Am I wrong about the Whole Foods story or does woman in baseball hat in the UK scream look at me? I don't live in London but the only time I see women wearing baseball hats is maybe in the summer when they're running but its fairly rare even at that

Meghan stalked the DM offices over and over again. They saw her walking forward and bcakwards down Kensington High Street desperate to be papped! Someone took one picture as they felt pity on her - she'd been at it for a half hour or something.

Reactions: 34
I almost snorted my drink out my nose at the phrase her strong work ethic

Reactions: 25
We discussed that on here and decided it didn't sound like the clues lead to Hunter Biden, so it probably was Haz.
There is a book out called Laptop from Hell which is about Hunter Biden. He had a lot of dealings with prostitutes but violence towards them was never mentioned.
Didn’t Harold admit he had anger issues or was it Smeg telling him.
If BP did suppress Harold’s nasty behaviour and it is starting to leak do you think Charles should be proactive and fess up or continue throw money and hope it stays hidden? Until next time!

Reactions: 16
So can we blame the queen and let Ashley Cole off the hook

On the missing Tom Bower segment from Dan Wootton (I watched the clip earlier and it's now missing from my watch history...)
Here's the full show, TB starts about 1 hr 19 minutes in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.