Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked if she’d consider moving to Britain, moving into Nott Cott with me. We talked about all that would mean, and how it would work, and what she’d be giving up. We talked about the logistics of winding down her life in Toronto. When, and how, and above all…for what? Exactly?
I can’t just leave my show and quit my job to give it a shot. Would moving to Britain mean a forever commitment?
Yes, I said. It would.
In that case, she said with a smile, yes. We kissed, hugged, sat down to our supper. I sighed. On the road, I thought. But later, after she’d fallen asleep, I analyzed myself. A holdover from therapy, perhaps. I realized that, mixed in with all my roiling emotions, there was a big streak of relief. She’d said it back, the actual words, I love you, and it hadn’t been inevitable, it hadn’t been a formality. Part of me, I couldn’t deny, had been braced for the worst case. Haz, I’m sorry but I just don’t know if I can do this…Part of me feared she’d bolt. Go back to Toronto, change her number. Heed the advice of her girlfriends. Is anyone worth this? Part of me thought she’d be smart to do so.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex

Reactions: 40
Prince Charles was right - completely cuntstruck

also wagamama? not fragrant roast chicken?

Reactions: 53
What a complete bellend. My eyeballs are killing me from all the eye rolling exercises they are doing reading such tripe.

Reactions: 49
I see...

So the first was the Battle of the Somme.
The second was Independence Day.
The third, I'm guessing, would be the Battle of the Boyne.

It's all so simbollock.

Reactions: 23
That’s so funny .. calm down Boy.. they soon stop.. also.. FANCY HEADING TO BERMUDAAA?? Eh.. both you two fuck off and get lost in the triangle …

Reactions: 37
Saying "A pleasure to meet you'' is a insult to a Monarch .
It means that the Monarch was somehow ''obligated'' to ''impress'' and be ''accepted/approved'' by the person they met.

It's just , priceless .
I can imagine Fergie and Andrew if they were there to hear this.

Reactions: 32
BY PURE CHANCE THE 2017 Invictus Games were going to be in Toronto. Meg’s backyard.
Perfect occasion, the Palace decided, for our first official public outing. Meg was a bit nervous. Me too. But we had no choice. Has to be done, we said. We’ve hidden from the world long enough. Also, this would be the most controlled, predictable environment we could ever hope for.
We managed to have fun, to crack a few jokes with some Kiwis sitting beside us, and the photos that appeared the following day were sweet, though several in the British press slammed Meg for wearing ripped jeans. No one mentioned that everything she wore, down to the flats and button-down shirt, had been pre-approved by the Palace. And by “no one,” I mean not anyone at the Palace. One statement, that week, in defense of Meg…it might’ve made a world of difference.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex

Reactions: 34
I bet she got him to say what his free week was first!

Reactions: 38
So he rowed with KC and PW about not defending smegz in the press, yet he is vile and cruel to Pat the matron at Ludgrove and the older women who he slept with and thinks that's OK.

He's a vile thing. Can't even call him a human being

Reactions: 52
Did ANYONE actually watch Suits? Hands up

(I'd never heard of it)
I did watch it, I will admit. I watched it before she was involved with Harold, I lived in a remote location and didnt have access to a lot of TV. I can tell you her role was fairly minor. It was one of those roles where she just played herself really.

Reactions: 22
Which mills & boone book was that copied from.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Reading through some of the extracts posted are so cringe-inducing. It's what I would expect from Callum Best, Paul Danan or some other reality TV chump.

Is he unable to put more than 6 words in a sentence?!

Reactions: 40
The tailor from dressgate had spoken... surprise surprise, Kate was 100% right.

Reactions: 59
Old meg liked to subject her targets to the silent treatment

Anna is this all like actually actually real and out of the book ? Or are you trolling us ? 🫣
So he wasn't there to see the flight crew asking for photos because she encountered yet another endless stream of Suits fans. She told him that happened. Wow!

I wonder how bright and breezy she is these days after an 'eleven hour odyssey'. She didn't even want to take a 4 hour round trip car ride to volunteer for Baby2Baby, and insisted on them paying for a private jet to get her there for a PR opportunity.

A horror of a human being.

Reactions: 38
This reads like fecking fan fiction.

Reactions: 37
My 'friends' used to berate me for not liking guys who talked like Sparry has supposedly written. Exed the friends, and noped the guys away ASAP. I have very few braincells, can't afford to have none left.

I've always said that I want a guy that I can feel safe and comfortable and have fun with. That racing pulse and loudly-beating heart might sound nice in books, but my heart already has to deal with my lungs and anxiety so that's enough of that.

Your Northerner sounds amazing. Bless you!

Dan Wootton: Spare is the biggest mistake in publishing history, destroying the Duke of delusion forevermore

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.