Harry and Meghan #246 And it seems to me you lived your life with a candle in the way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant title- thanks for the new thread..

I agree, I fail to see how he could sit through all this today without thinking about everything and everybody he’s walked away from since meeting her. I think she’s realising this to. I give it 3/4 years tops.
I think she was humiliated that this happened on such a public stage … and if you ask me… H‘s puffed cheeks are because he knows she’s going to be screaming at him again….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
My first attempt at a recap:

TW was fake burnt orange again

Sophie hexed glared at TW, little Charlotte knows not to cross Granny Sophie ever

Fake tear left eye go. Looks like it was highlighter she took from her now nose (wink wink)

We caught something on her glove *cough* Vicks Vapour Rub. See previous point

William took charge and showed the Gruesomes their place, literally

Jack won hearts by glassing Bristle Head. We are disappointed that he didn't use his middle finger

Beautiful Corgis, gorgeous Emma the Pony

Lovely music, dutiful soldiers, shade-throwing Archbishop

And finally, A CANDLE MARKLED TW!! (sorry for the all caps, very excited). Three cheers for The Candle (and whoever placed it there and whoever placed the camera there) - the hero of the day! ♥

Recapping is harder than I realised.

Great job, regular recappers, thread creators and title givers! 👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
0560FCB7-1B80-4D43-B0E2-E040E0A7505C.jpeg

apologies if this has been posted- it’s a screenshot off quora so bad quality too

did anyone see this- looks like the lazy ho had to be told to stand up…!! Disrespectful trollop 🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 116
Bravo on new title..

Great recap

anyone knows if that plane leaving for Merica was then?

akso
The shade brookbank threw TW? Is that on Twitter? The spectacle? I need to see it

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The archbishop of candle fairies, that candle deserves a knighthood for services to the public

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Yet another fab thread. Don’t forget we all now worship the candle for doing a sterling job in hiding her face at the Abbey. #longlivethecandle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
1663627088348.png

Here's what I think

Notice the highlighter on the length of her nose? She's dabbed her finger on it and artfully placed a tear shaped print under her eye that will catch the light just the same as an actual tear.

Voila!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Do we think the snub at the doors of the chapel in Windsor today matched the snub by Mike and Peter on the steps of St Paul’s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Pregnant - came over faint.

Calling it now.
I was wondering if the little square thing (seems to be wrapped around her waist) was a diy fake bump she tried to come up with in order to seem more pregnant and attract attention to her bump. Cause I still don't understand the point of recording the whole funeral, especially if no one's speaking to her. Plus surely even if she did record conversations between her and the royals, it wouldn't be legal to use in her netflix reality show without consent. So, couldn't it be a fake bump diy, like socks in the bra haha 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So...for the folks saying that the Harkles' body language seemed off today and was a lot different than a few days ago, so something must have gone down - are we sure it's not just because they got a kicking on social media for all the hand holding the last time and were trying to play it safe? Unfortunately, there's probably nothing else to it and we're all just looking too hard 🧐

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.