Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Serena blows hot and cold on Smeg.
Did you read about Serena's tantrum at Wimbledon? It had vibes of Rachel all over it. Serena got knocked-out of the first round but demanded that she get complimentary use of the Wimbledon courtesy limo(s) for rest of the tournament. Her request was denied, so she snubbed The Centre Court Centenary Celebration. Don't worry Serena, you weren't missed. Neither was Rachel funnily enough. Entitled fucking brats.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
My thoughts are with the RF tonight. A son,brother, grandson brings this monster into their lives and aids and abets her destruction of them. They really had no winning strategy available to deal with a viper like this. They couldn't keep placating her, they couldn’t teach her anything, they couldn’t defend themselves.

They knew this book was coming but I think they have no joy in it. Because exposing the truth about her will only mean she will take her retsliation against THEM. In my opinion, that’s what’s coming next.

And I think her target will be Kate.
She can certainly try. But now, thanks to Tom Bower, the whole world will know what a narcissistic liar she is. Anything she now says will be taken with a whole bucket of salt. Bower has effectively defanged her. Just from the little I’ve already read of the book, he’s laying her appalling personality out for everyone to see. If Smeg launches an attack on Kate or indeed on any of them, huge swathes of people are going to dismiss it as the petty spite it is.

Night Squeak

We've only had 2 excerpts so far, and a good amount of stuff. Even if I already know, or have guessed on, the rest of the book I shan't be disappointed.

What's also great is that it's vindication for everyone who was labelled as some kind of hater, merely because their spidey-senses were tingling big time from the get-go.

A grifter right from the start.

And as is usual with Bower, it's going to be the little things. A seemingly innocuous word or sentence here and there. Like the bit about VF agreeing to Smeg's request for a "correction" about the actual date Smeg and Haz started dating. His use of "correction" rather than correction is interesting.

And now we've got more of a clue who in the RF is playing tough.

Just from the bit we've already read, William is clearly done. He's had enough. Which is what we guessed anyway. So much for all the Harkles PR about him and Haz being in contact, and the guff about Charlotte and her role model, good old Uncle Haz.

Charles put his foot down over the Jubilee. Good. Hopefully that bodes well for the future.

The Queen is more conciliatory, but still firm.
I think William has a very deep, cold rage against Hazza. Previously, he and Catherine watched out for Hazza, included him in their Royal appointments, and helped him with his mental health issues. Then Hazza brings Smeg into the heart of their family - a jealous jackal who tears into the gazelle-like Catherine. Yet no show of remorse from Hazza, he just doubles down on all the nastiness. When I think of the increasing stress on Catherine’s face leading up to Megxit, I can only imagine what was going on behind the scenes. Maybe Tom will tell. Whatever, Catherine’s blooming gorgeous now!

• Heart
  • Wow

KatLit

VIP Member
I felt a teeny bit sad when he said Harry was proud of the ring, which he'd designed himself, only to have her alter it as soon as she could. Cunt

• Sick
  • Heart

Sea

VIP Member
Some of those celeb guests will never have been to a Royal wedding before and let's face it, British Royal events are known to be amazing.
So they went to be part of history and to experience the fabulousness of a British Royal event.

Can't say I blame them.
I would never turn down a royal wedding or party!
I felt second hand embarrassment at Meg inviting celeb strangers to her wedding so she could pretend she was very famous and connected. Yet those celebs only accepted the invitation because of the royals, not her.

50sGirl

VIP Member
I agree it was best they left - look at how the Cambridges are looking so much more relaxed without having to deal day to day with the 6s crap - they've moved on and look every bit a king and queen consort in waiting.
I’m still convinced it wasn’t their choice to leave. I think they were told to leave which is why they are still so bitter.
If it was their choice, then they would be happy in their life because it’s what they wanted.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

vretch

VIP Member
Knowing a bit (no, a lot) more about her now and how she deludes herself, I think she saw herself as being in the same league fame wise as George Clooney, Reese Witherspoon and the rest. 😂
Worst than that. She thought Hazza and her were in the same league as William and Catherine. I think that was a huge disappointment to her and where the nastiness comes from her for them. For that I truly hate Hazza. William has always been a great big bro to him and Catherine has always been so kind and loving. Hazza is truly a dick letting this malicious hate towards W&C happen. I felt sad when I read how the monachy is on William‘s shoulders to carry because of his selfish brother. I have known it and have said it myself but to actually read it in a snippet from Bowers book made me sad. Such a burden for William. Its not bloody fair and a lot of it is because of horrid Hazza and Megabitch.

• Heart
  • Sick

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
Call me spiteful, but I hope Hazno comes to bitterly regret what he’s done. I hope he looks in the mirror and despairs at the train wreck he’s caused his life to become. Smeg couldn’t have caused any of this carnage without him enabling her. He let the monster in.
Magic mirror on the wall,
Who’s the bitterest cunt of all?

• Heart

LordCluck

LOVING this extract!!!

38C2CCC6-68FF-4EA5-A430-A987446D5B4D.jpeg

Oops sorry, too late. This thread moves so fast!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Also. In such a situation, people shooting. Shooting animals. Making off/colour ‘jokes’. Disrespecting groups you think are worthy of respect. And this is the group with whom your partner chooses to associate And, knowing your feelings, introduce you to. Wouldn’t any normal woman pause and consider whether this was a relationship worth pursuing, no matter who the principal is and what the opportunity might be? Just sayin’ ….
Have to say I agree. I would certainly be wondering if my boyfriend was the right person for me if his values were totally different to my own.

In Smegz case she was marrying him for the position and the title. It wasn't because she was in love with him but it was all about how the marriage could advance her status in life.

• Heart
  • Sick

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
When Kate began dating William, she never pretended to be any more than she was. No title, hard-working successful parents, the girl he met at school.

Markle was the complete opposite. She wanted the media to lie that she was a major star in the US and a philanthropist. She wanted you Brits to think all those wedding guests were her dear, dear friends.

She also put her fjnger in the Woke Hollywood air and decided she was no longer Caucasian, as she formerly claimed…out with the useless White father who doted on her…front and center with Mom and a gospel choir to push her new identity.

I guess, in her own opinion…the real Meghan isn’t good enough.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

LadyMuck

VIP Member
She was warned, even by H, to not mention him at that interview but she just couldn't help herself. Proof at that early stage that she was going to be trouble.
Pity H didn't listen to PW advice to not rush into it

• Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Officials warned of ‘serious wildlife incidents’ at Queen’s Sandringham estate | Monarchy | The Guardian

On a pleasant autumn evening in 2007, a wildlife warden at the Dersingham Bog nature reserve in Norfolk took a friend to see two female hen harriers returning home to roost. But as dusk descended, they were startled by the sound of shotgun blasts.

After the first shot, they saw one of the rare birds of prey “immediately fold and drop out of sight”. About 30 seconds later they heard a second blast – and another harrier fell from the sky.

The shots appeared to have come from inside Sandringham, the Queen’s rural retreat bordering the reserve – where Prince Harry, then aged 23, and a close friend were out shooting ducks that evening.

oops!! Not impressed Harry!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Chita

VIP Member
Didn't someone from her school go on record to say her whole class had sent in letters to proctor and gamble about that Ad???

• Heart