Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
Breaking news! On Sky and BBC! Following the resignation of Boris Johnson, Duchess Meghan is to be crowned Prime Minister of Great Britain and the Colonies (including the newly instated USA). I always knew the 6th in line thing was rubbish and that she is the 'ryghtefull heir'. According to sources she will be known as Her Supreme Highness and Mr Harry Markle will become First Ladye. She will retain the title P-wife but this will now refer to her being a Prime Minister and also a wife (Thatcher and May being previous P-wives).
I am aware that some mean-spirited people are saying that she has only done it to get free security when she visits us from Montecito, but I think it is a selfless act and she will probably feel very awkward when the Royal Family have to prostrate themselves before her.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
The pictures of the cunts sitting on the pavement has made me irrationally furious 😠
Trying to pull the 'we're ordinary people' 😤 oh look I can sit in the shite with everyone else 😡
After they've probably travelled there on a private jet 🤮

Hazno is a fucking traitor.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
I think @Cassandra333 is absolutely spot on. There has been resentment from years gone by bubbling and brewing. Diana didn't help, she thought she was doing fair by both children. As all mothers would want to. Harry believed he wasn't quite good enough ... and I guess he wasn't in so many ways. Proven convincingly .

My view on this has always been, that the RF coming out of the 50's and that dying dynasty of aristocrats post WW2 ( Brideshead Revisited _ if anyone fancies a good read of that time) who never had to work a day in their lives but were just 'Entitled" and filled their time with sports/horses/adultery /gambling/poetry ( the better sort _. aimless lives and much more :censored: This RF has never got to grips with it's spares. ( Andrew, Harry , Be and EuG)

My views on the women of their time, they'd already adapted. they couldn't inherit property and their money wasn't their own.,they were chattels of their husbands and their children were always given to the fathers and on it goes. All changed now thank the Lord but they had already found outlets because that injustice has being going on forever under the Patriarchy.

I see Princess Royal, and Bea as good examples of my thoughts on this, P A has nailed her good works and life and has had a wonderful life of service and I think Bea could follow this example.

As for Andrew and Hazehole, well we see how well they've done with filling the void... But in all reality this is why PC wants to slim down the monarchy, everyone feels entitled and there aren't fecking enough jobs to go round and he knows the great British public don't want to pay for them anymore .

We'd rather pay for that lovely major Jonny of the Scotts guards, now that's what I call value for money :love:

• Heart
  • Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
Women don’t have penises. There I’ve said it. Now can we all get on with it? ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Lol.

@Cassandra333 please feel better. I applaud your thread starting skills. What is a little oopsie, when you give so much to us, and do so much for our section of the Forum? It’s nuthin. Basically a typo in the grand scheme of things. I’m afraid to set foot in the gender thread. I’m too opinionated about Dicks & penises. If you’ve a twig and Berrys - you’re a male. NOT a woman, unless you’ve gone and had them lobbed off surgically I guess.
while Harry is a dick, and Meghan does keep his balls in a purse, those 2 at least, still have to use the original loos assigned at birth.
But even then, you're still not a woman. You're a trans woman. Feelings don't determine what someone is. Biology does.

No6 is completely ball-free, but genetically he's supposedly still a bloke.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
There's trouble if it wasn't forwarded :
-who made the decision (ordered it)
-why?
If he can prove this, it will be lots of media trouble.
It doesn't matter if he wins.
Another aide under the bus, and he has possibly insight into the bullying claims.
Fixed again, the Harkles ''reputation.''
Why are aides responsible for passing on Hazno's delusional claims that he can buy protection? They knew that he couldn't and heaven forbid Hazno should be responsible fir anything himself.

We all need protection from this treacherous cunt, who will no doubt be selling state secrets to the Russians if the price is right.
I found this on Tumblr:

'Young did not act on his own behalf, he appeared before the commission on behalf of Queen Elizabeth II, to inform, as appropriate, the new status of Prince Henry, who, cowardly, had abandoned his duties without previously informing his Majesty. Hazz always forgets that detail. And since Hazz was not only no longer going to be an active member of the Firm, but also was not even going to live in the UK, there was no reason to protect him in public acts, because he was no longer going to perform any public act, and he I was going to dedicate myself to working privately, to be financially independent. True? All that was true.

Hazz decides to completely ignore that it was his decisions that made him lose PRIVILEGES, not rights, (police protection like Ravec is a privilege, not a right). That the only plot was the one that he himself and TW organized to leave the Firm so as not to do any public act that would bore them, but to profit from it at the same time.

If nothing that TW wanted happened, if Hazz has failed (and there it has been an epic failure, because it has crashed to the ground) it has nothing to do with Young. It has nothing to do with Charles. It has nothing to do with the Queen or Will or anyone… except Hazz and TW.'

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
Off-ish topic, but I love, love love the Princess Royal's yellow and purple outfit.

1657152463841.png

• Heart

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
A Three week wait to see if H gets a trial… he doesn’t give 2 figs about the cost on the public purse as long as he gets to look
important and the public foot the bill🙄 knob
335F7ACC-39FD-4A29-A6AA-F0A605DCDA8B.png

• Angry
  • Wow

ChipDex

VIP Member
View attachment 1396884View attachment 1396892

Well, PW in polo garb hardly compares to our pwince hairy adorned in his polo attire exposing his belly, and how tacky does Catherine look is that white dress compared to darling, regal Sméagol's all denim short shorts? Clearly the sus-sex-es are in a class ofn their own.

I think the trophy presentation was fake to generate PR.
I don't know why the Cambridges even bother, do you? No way can a Windsor Castle backdrop and £1 million raised even compete with Hazza's PMoobs and a pair of It Ain't Half Hot Mum shorts on the PWife.

Cambs really need to up their game. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

D. A.

VIP Member
It's amazing how many 'sneaky' shots & videos are all over twitter of William & Katherine! It's what happens, unless of course you are the duo from Monteshitto 😉
I absolutely love this shot -

Screenshot_20220706-175524.png

• Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Downfall of Boris? Toppled by a coup. Carrie was a catalyst. Boris is a little raggedy around the edges and has trouble keeping his zipper up, but is a great leader in Lady C's opinion. Great leaders are always flawed. Boris delivered Brexit. Johnson gone means Brexit gone? Boris also wanted to follow the Swedish covid model which has been acknowledged as the most sensible approach.
New leader? 12 front runners but no clear replacement. Lady C has met Dishy Rishi and found him very personable. Most likely candidate.

Haz asking for securiddy? Haz stripped of İPP status as no longer a senior working royal. Conflict of interest to pay for police securiddy. Haz has been gunning for Sir Edward Young who has been protecting the interests of the Crown and TQ. Neither Smeg nor Haz plays by acceptable, reasonable or constructive rules. Lady C does not see the judge ruling in Haz's favour. Harkles are aiming for 24-hour securiddy as if İPP status.

Wyoming appearance? Possible response to Megan McCain article where she stated that Smeg would have to mingle with people and show the kids to be successful in political office. Smeg has already sabotaged her chances. People have already seen what the Harkles are by their nasty departure from TRF and continuing vitriol and perpetual attention-seeking. The Harkle's desperation for attention triggers repulsion and deep distaste yet renders them fascinating at the same time. They also wanted to rain on Catherine and William's Wimbledon parade.

Teaser? Lady C mentioned the possibility of some juicy news that cuts through some speculation but saving it for next time.

• Heart
  • Wow

Chita

VIP Member
I agree. These newer photos are far clearer, obviously the earlier ones weren’t getting them enough attention so they told whoever to ‘leak’ a few more.have to say that last photo of the little boy does, to me, look like a young Haz and he looks a bit older than the first few (maybe it was camera angles, IDK anymore 🙄)
Being seen sitting on a pavement amongst the hoi-polloi won't do his court case demanding top level security any favours.
She rolled down the car window at the jubilee and they came to the windows and now this.

Anyone who believed him when he said he felt unsafe will have realised he's talking bollox now.

• Heart

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
To be quite Frank I don't care if it is or not. Not interested at all. Just care about their atrocious behaviour and sense of entitlement. The sooner the papers stop giving them any blah blah coverage can’t come soon enough.
I wish all of the media over here would totally blank them. Report nothing, ever. If the US do then fair enough, they live there, but I don’t think they’d bother if nowhere else was bothered. Starve them of attention. I think that would hurt them more than even bad publicity. Not even important enough to comment on.

• Heart