Harry and Meghan #183 Invictus donations stopped in their droves after Meg spent 38k on clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Rayne for the new title

previous
We are for ever thankful that Hazzno is protecting HM
Diana has travelled across the pond and is now in Montishithole at Hazzno’s side as she has finished with PW 👻
The In-griftus games closed, Hazzno had the stage all to himself as wifey had flown back to the US but which day did she actually leave?
Rumours she stayed on at Soho House
Rumours they were out on the drink and they didn’t appear to have the same lovey dovey relationship played out for Netflix
Rumours they are contemplating coming back for the money shot - on the balcony at the Jubbly
Rumours Daddy Thomas will be here at the same time

Congrats to all the new VIPs and welcome new Tattlers

@Chita produced some more epic cartoons for us - we love them 😃
PW and Kate represented HM at the Anzac memorial service
HM seen being driven around Sandringham
Prince Louis birthday 🎂

Please add any more recaps

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
William didn't wear a military uniform to the ANZAC day event.
Was that because he wasnt in the Army or was it to make Andrew and Harry feel better because they can no longer wear their fancy dress uniforms in public?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Loving Hazno the superhero Protector of the monarch - and his underpants! 🤣 😁 I think this issue is your best yet,@Chita

Thanks to carpediem and rayne for the shiny new thread and title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I know I am going off track a little bit but don’t ppl find it strange that the flat packs are never ever seen.? I get the privacy for children thing because there are hard core nutters out there, especially in America. But we never see papped photos of them in the street, getting in a car, on a trip. Never. I find it so so strange and it goes against everything I feel I know about Sparkles. Like I said before , more than anything else I am convinced she would’ve given everything to have the worlds press camped outside the Lindo wing .
maybe they have a deal with the press like we had over here in the U.K., to leave the children alone

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thanks to @Rayne for the new title

previous
We are for ever thankful that Hazzno is protecting HM
Diana has travelled across the pond and is now in Montishithole at Hazzno’s side as she has finished with PW 👻
The In-griftus games closed, Hazzno had the stage all to himself as wifey had flown back to the US but which day did she actually leave?
Rumours she stayed on at Soho House
Rumours they were out on the drink and they didn’t appear to have the same lovey dovey relationship played out for Netflix
Rumours they are contemplating coming back for the money shot - on the balcony at the Jubbly
Rumours Daddy Thomas will be here at the same time

Congrats to all the new VIPs and welcome new Tattlers

@Chita produced some more epic cartoons for us - we love them 😃
PW and Kate represented HM at the Anzac memorial service
HM seen being driven around Sandringham
Prince Louis birthday 🎂

Please add any more recaps
And a special thank you to all the combined efforts of our wonderful tech team for finding and uploading the OW interview

• Heart
Reactions: 49
William didn't wear a military uniform to the ANZAC day event.
Was that because he wasnt in the Army or was it to make Andrew and Harry feel better because they can no longer wear their fancy dress uniforms in public?
William and Charles shouldn't wear uniform for wreath laying ceremonies because they have never seen active combat, nor a war zone.
But Anzac is not uniformed.:
-anzac-day-dawn-service-at-the-picture-id672598320.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I know I am going off track a little bit but don’t ppl find it strange that the flat packs are never ever seen.? I get the privacy for children thing because there are hard core nutters out there, especially in America. But we never see papped photos of them in the street, getting in a car, on a trip. Never. I find it so so strange and it goes against everything I feel I know about Sparkles. Like I said before , more than anything else I am convinced she would’ve given everything to have the worlds press camped outside the Lindo wing .
maybe they have a deal with the press like we had over here in the U.K., to leave the children alone
There are set up ‘papped‘ shots of Farchie with her, when Hazzno wasn’t around, going to nursery. She walked up and down the street waiting for the paps to arrive and was grinning under her mask - whether true or not a woman watched her walking up and down and talking on the phone - in the Wiki possibly

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
oh bugger, Dan Wootton has got Lady C on - and David Emmanuel and Royal reporter Katie Nichol.
They're talking about the Harkles.

I missed the beginning!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Couldn’t comment on the last thread as it was closed but just wanted to say I don’t see why anyone would really have an issue curtsying or bowing for Royalty, as it’s not the individual person but the position they hold within the institution. It’s like an example once given to me during my military days. There was a particular Flying Officer who was an absolute prat, if you didn’t salute him he’d shout at you from across a parade square even if you hadn’t seen him. As I said, a prize prick but I remember the advice from a wise older WRAF who said to remember I wasn’t saluting the man I was saluting his commission. That did make a difference when I thought of it that way. Anyway just felt like sharing that for what it’s worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
William and Charles shouldn't wear uniform for wreath laying ceremonies because they have never seen active combat, nor a war zone.
But Anzac is not uniformed.:
View attachment 1224114
Not sure I agree with that. They were both prevented from entering war zones by their positions as heir. Not their fault and both, especially William, made the best of other roles. Arguably hovering a helicopter over rough seas in a storm is almost as dangerous as doing the same in Afghanistan.

And if we apply that rule, we’re basically saying that any member of our armed forces who doesn’t serve in a war zone is less valued than those who do. They serve where they are sent. So many never see hot zones but surely a navy sailor who spends their entire career monitoring the coast of Africa for pirates is no less vital and valued?

• Heart
Reactions: 60
oh bugger, Dan Wootton has got Lady C on - and David Emmanuel and some Royal reporter.
They're talking about the Harkles.

I missed the beginning!!!!!
Diana's dress designer?
Mind blown, he will probably have lots of ''insight.''

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In their poll on GB news, 85% of people surveyed do not want the Harkles at the Jubilee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Not sure I agree with that. They were both prevented from entering war zones by their positions as heir. Not their fault and both, especially William, made the best of other roles. Arguably hovering a helicopter over rough seas in a storm is almost as dangerous as doing the same in Afghanistan.

And if we apply that rule, we’re basically saying that any member of our armed forces who doesn’t serve in a war zone is less valued than those who do. They serve where they are sent. So many never see hot zones but surely a navy sailor who spends their entire career monitoring the coast of Africa for pirates is no less vital and valued?
Absolutely agree. Just because they haven’t been on the front line it doesn’t make their service less worthy. They have the right to wear that uniform

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Couldn’t comment on the last thread as it was closed but just wanted to say I don’t see why anyone would really have an issue curtsying or bowing for Royalty, as it’s not the individual person but the position they hold within the institution. It’s like an example once given to me during my military days. There was a particular Flying Officer who was an absolute prat, if you didn’t salute him he’d shout at you from across a parade square even if you hadn’t seen him. As I said, a prize prick but I remember the advice from a wise older WRAF who said to remember I wasn’t saluting the man I was saluting his commission. That did make a difference when I thought of it that way. Anyway just felt like sharing that for what it’s worth.
By that logic you'd be happy to curtsey to Harry given his position!!

As much as I dislike her, I wouldn't blame Meghan for not wanting to curtsey to Catherine.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Diana's dress designer?
Mind blown, he will probably have lots of ''insight.''

:ROFLMAO:
by the time I switched on the discussion was over. They were on about the Harkles and the jubilee invitation.
I just saw the result of a poll. They had asked people to vote on whether they should come to the event or whether they should stay in the USA.
85% said they should stay at home.
15% said they should attend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Only about wreath laying.
Nothing about ''value,'' risk, cowardice, hierarchy or anything else.
A random military nurse could not lay a wreath as a functional representative of ''fallen in conflict XYZ.''
And a random SAR pilot also couldn't do it.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.