Harry and Meghan #156 She may have won, but she's still scum!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shiny new thread. Let it shine! Let it shine! Let it shine!

We really don't like the ....I think it starts with a M? Margle, Margler? Something like that.
We are furious with the court of appeal and the decision they made.
We are glad that the news of lying and contributing came out.
We look forward to seeing the newspapers join forces to bring down...some silly cow or other.
Basically we talked about the upcoming court case, the only 3 days to go court case, the less than 24 hours court case, and finally the court case.
We waited for days and it took 10 minutes.
We all wished @Nuttynana a wonderful birthday.
We very much love @JAR21 and @mardymare for the work they do.
We always vote in the grifties, don't we? You had better! Or I'll get cross!!
We have lots of new members. Hurrah, you are all welcome here. Don't be shy to post and please vote in the grifties.
Lots of lovely memes, cartoons etc.
We are loving our new Advent Calander, many thanks to those who have contributed.
There's probably lots of other stuff but you can add it in yourselves.
"Let it shine! Let it shine! Let it shine!" You can earn a mushy thing if you can guess where this is taken from. Big hint, it's words and music.
Old thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Shiny new thread. Let it shine! Let it shine! Let it shine!

We really don't like the ....I think it starts with a M? Margle, Margler? Something like that.
We are furious with the court of appeal and the decision they made.
We are glad that the news of lying and contributing came out.
We look forward to seeing the newspapers join forces to bring down...some silly cow or other.
Basically we talked about the upcoming court case, the only 3 days to go court case, the less than 24 hours court case, and finally the court case.
We waited for days and it took 10 minutes.
We all wished @Nuttynana a wonderful birthday.
We very much love @JAR21 and @mardymare for the work they do.
We always vote in the grifties, don't we? You had better! Or I'll get cross!!
We have lots of new members. Hurrah, you are all welcome here. Don't be shy to post and please vote in the grifties.
Lots of lovely memes, cartoons etc.
We are loving our new Advent Calander, many thanks to those who have contributed.
There's probably lots of other stuff but you can add it in yourselves.
"Let it shine! Let it shine! Let it shine!" You can earn a mushy thing if you can guess where this is taken from. Big hint, it's words and music.
Old thread here:
Thank you for new fred and title @Cassandra333 and @JAR21
We sang
This little Brownie light of mine - I’m gonna let it shine - let it shine
Let it shine let it shine all the time

Do I win the coconut? 🥥 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Will this change everything? Ellen has humiliated her, Spotify and Netflix are at their doors, they are persona non grata everywhere.

I suspect that the immunity still stands for ex-royals?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thanks again Cass for new thread and Jars for title.

Well, after this morning's debacle, I think we all need a pick me up. Too early for wine? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I just posted this in the old thread but decided to post it here as well

So in a judgement the master of the rolls has just stated that’s it’s acceptable to lie to the court as long as you apologise when caught and say it was a lapse in memory. Interesting! :unsure:
Cunts :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
We sang
This little Brownie light of mine - I’m gonna let it shine - let it shine
Let it shine let it shine all the time

Do I win the coconut? 🥥 😬
Yes!! Or at least you win the mushy thing. :m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m:m
Have to say there was no 'brownie' in the version I was taught. It was just 'This little light of mine. I'm gonna let it shine'.
It's weird to think that I learned that song at the very end of the 1960's.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I just posted this in the old thread but decided to post it here as well

Cunts :mad:
I don't think that he did say that. I think he said it wasn't relevant to the case. But he also stated that 'at the very least, an unfortunate lapse of memory' but didn't go on to say what the very worse was. Happy to be proven wrong of course.

Reactions: 27
She has won - but only on the law of copyright. The ownership of a letter belongs to the writer, not the recipient.
So the judge was correct.
However she has lost a lot more. She has lost any respect she may have had, she is shown to be a liar, she has proved that she is manipulative and has no integrity. She said it was about privacy yet wrote the letter knowing it might be published so any future demands for privacy will be laughed at/
Those losses far exceed a small win about copyright.
She might have won the battle but the war is about to start.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 97
What pisses me most is how MM is devaluating our RF and Monarchy... using the letterhead (now changed to gold?) M with crown to pretened to be a princess she failed to be and being classed most influential Royal edging out HRH The Queen by some american idiots 🤮🤢🤮
But she will be forgotten soon... here we dont care for Hollywood style fame and tit. She can have it there who cares... 🤷🏻‍♀️ just stay the duck out of the RF 🤬

And well done.. not... to bbc inviting for royal documentary someone who wish to physically assault our future Queen of Consort..

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I live in a little village that only had a post office open on Thursday mornings which was set up in the local charity shop! Just been there and was told it's now moved to Wednesdays and is set up in the pub car park!!! Thought I'd just share that little snippet of nonsense with you. So back on track now.

What a load of nonsense and tosh this morning's news turned out. I just can't believe it. Something is afoot. It just doesn't sit well with me no matter how I try to look at it. Teflon tits (thanks Nutty) thinks she can brazenly treat anyone just how she likes, then she writes such sugary notices that totally contradict her own personality.

On a happier note, thank you for starting the new shiny thread Cass and your recap. I'll try to conjure up a new thread title before this one runs away with us. And, as usual, thank you all for continuing to update me, and make me laugh. Thank you for making me forget there is a life outside of Tattle, and one day I will understand why I get so wound up by those Cali devils.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Thanks again Cass for new thread and Jars for title.

Well, after this morning's debacle, I think we all need a pick me up. Too early for wine? 😁
Just feel bleeping miserable, disgusted and demotivated, it will pass not in my nature to feel down for long.

Teflon Tits and her Ginger Twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Karma has to hot that witch at some point. I hope more of her emails get published

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.